Blackbeard Randy Issue?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » Blackbeard Randy Issue?
Blackbeard Randy Issue?
 Bismarck.Rinako
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2016-01-13 23:48:13  
Hi guys.

I was just wondering if anyone else was having issues with this pet. I don't have a lot of super awesome gear since I'm a returning player, and I do lack ACC gear so I'm not expecting to hit 100% every time, but it seems whenever I use this pet I miss everything always. 95%+ in misses. I have 2 friends geared almost identical to me, in fact we have basically the same exact sets but they hardly ever miss. I have Pet acc+50 (yes I know, not a lot but like I said I lack gear) also using acc foods. I missed 16 Razor Fangs in a row on a NM I previously had no issues hitting with my friend, in the same exact gear, hitting for 4-5k each time. Once I swap pets, I hit nearly every pet ability fine with no issues but anytime I try to use randy I miss every single ability.

Is there something wrong with this pet or does he just need an insane amount of ACC to use properly? Is anyone else experiencing this issue or is it just me?
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
サーバ: Leviathan
user: bluecop81
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2016-01-13 23:51:36  
Can you post what gear, as well as what NM if its Escha then could be Vorseals, plz help us help you
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2016-01-14 00:04:16  
ItemSet 341123

Something like this. Anyway, like I said, my friends are using the EXACT same gear, not extra stats from vorseal or anything like that. We have the exact same stats except I'm Mithra, and they're Elvaan and Taru. And I'm suffering the same exact issue no matter the mob, be it something Sleep Mabel to Warblade Beak, To Jester Malatrix. Doesn't matter what we're fighting, I miss nearly every single ability. Only with Randy

While I know I need gear improvements, I shouldn't be missing everything while the two people I'm playing with are hitting with no issues, and like I said, it's only with Randy. I don't experience this with any other pet.

Edit: At first I thought maybe it was gear swaps so i decided to just do randy without any gear swaps and just use the ready command. Same issue regardless.
 Asura.Sakutaru
サーバ: Asura
user: Sakuraba
By Asura.Sakutaru 2016-01-14 01:08:10  
Possible because of ur call beast set. Do u have an Ilev 119 mainhand weapon on during call beast? (i think if u dont u might call a kitty level 99). Do you have Relic hand on? (that can delevel ur kitty 2 more level down.
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2016-01-14 01:36:48  
Asura.Sakutaru said: »
Possible because of ur call beast set. Do u have an Ilev 119 mainhand weapon on during call beast? (i think if u dont u might call a kitty level 99). Do you have Relic hand on? (that can delevel ur kitty 2 more level down.

Awesome, thanks for a possible reason. I'll def look into this. It actually may be the reason, since I'm not sure I even thought of making a set for call beast since I just use trash jugs for it. I'll check to see if that's the issue, thanks.
By Panthur 2016-01-16 12:57:49  
You need an ilv 119 weapon on always or pet delevels to whatever ilv weapon your using.