フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Delve clears and beyond
Delve clears and beyond
 Cerberus.Aydogan
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Aydogan
By Cerberus.Aydogan 2016-02-17 10:41:10  
Hey Cerberus players,

I've been playing more lately after a lengthy hiatus and would like to get caught up on some content. I left before the Kamihr, Marjami, and Yorcia Delve zones were released, and I'm wondering if there are any linkshells that still do these things - not even regularly but occasionally for clears - or if anyone wants to team up and start there, and then begin working through Rhapsodies NMs. If anyone wants to knock out some of this stuff or can recommend an active NA linkshell, please let me know.

Thanks!
 Cerberus.Avalon
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2016-02-17 10:52:50  
Cerberus.Aydogan said: »
Hey Cerberus players,

I've been playing more lately after a lengthy hiatus and would like to get caught up on some content. I left before the Kamihr, Marjami, and Yorcia Delve zones were released, and I'm wondering if there are any linkshells that still do these things - not even regularly but occasionally for clears - or if anyone wants to team up and start there, and then begin working through Rhapsodies NMs. If anyone wants to knock out some of this stuff or can recommend an active NA linkshell, please let me know.

Thanks!

Yes, my LS is active with all end game content. Let me know if you would like to apply to join. You can message me here or on GW.