Inhibitor + WKR

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » Inhibitor + WKR
Inhibitor + WKR
By dustinfoley 2016-03-01 08:12:32  
Incase anyone didnt know, dont bother using inhibitors on WKR it just blocks your pet from using any ws.

Since it is waiting for a chance to skill chain, and everyone and their mom is ws'ing non stop, your pet will never ws since it can never close a ws.

It waits 3 seconds from the time someone WS'es then it tries to, but it someone else ws'es in that 3 sec it will wait 3 more... over and over.
By Zeak 2016-03-01 08:56:18  
Yeah, it's kind of a shame, since you can't get the S.TP+ when you take off Attuners, but thems the brakes.

The only alternative I can think is to just Overdrive at the start and put up Fire, Wind and Light Maneuvers so your Automaton will spam Bone Crusher for 12k+ on WKR mobs. Only downside is that you don't get all that DA from Coiler attachments, but it's consistent, and I do believe it does more damage than spamming String Shredder over the short duration of the fight. Even if SS did pull off more damage, I'd still prefer BC for the Stun; not a lot of people are actually stunning obnoxious stuff like Volcanic Stasis during these campaigns because of how quick the fights are, but it's still nice gesture.
By dustinfoley 2016-03-01 09:40:05  
That only works for 1 wkr. When you are doing 12 an hour its not very helpful ;-p

I just switched to using RDM for buffs/debuffs/occasion nukes. I use homestead cesti anyways since doing WKR without homestead weapons is just silly for most jobs.
By Zeak 2016-03-01 09:53:52  
Not exactly. One of the Reive momentum bonuses in WKR is a full ability recast reset. It's a 100% guaranteed effect over the course of the fight, so there's no reason NOT to 1 hour every WKR you enter. Also a nice alternative to MMM while this campaign is going.

That said, you can also use Harle head for Mighty Strikes, because again, it's free.
By dustinfoley 2016-03-01 16:54:47  
Well not exaclty x2.

With how fast WKR are going on asura its not garunteed to reset 2hrs.

1/4 dont, but its usually cause jack *** are killing em out of order and its almost deadby the time you go in

nice tip though on 2hr reset, didnt realize it was a garunte, thought it was a chance.
 Asura.Yankke
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Yankke23
By Asura.Yankke 2016-03-01 18:57:04  
There is a order? :o
By dustinfoley 2016-03-01 19:19:16  
trex-> bee -> shark -> new KI

but some people just wanna do bee->shark->ki ->bee ->shark.....

and people trying to do 3 waste a KI on the bee 90% of the time