Please Fix Ninja Job Ability Shukuchi WTF SE BUG

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » General » Please fix Ninja Job Ability Shukuchi WTF SE BUG
Please fix Ninja Job Ability Shukuchi WTF SE BUG
By Masterbuyer 2016-03-07 19:06:37  
After playing ninja and hit level 45 decided to wait to do the quest Pirates Versus Ninjas level 40, boy I was disappointed In the Quest line...Which you learn the ability Shukuchi that teleports you just few yards WTF SE serious I mean serious, The Quest story line telling me that I can jump cross great distance >>>>>, When I'm using it its only few yards if that.

"The time has come for me to impart to you another technique, which we call shukuchi. You may think of it as compressing the physical space around you, allowing you to cross great distance in the blink of an eye. Go ahead Sho, give it a try." https://youtu.be/LO08BSWOdCM?t=4m4s

I'm just puzzled how does Karasu teleports and gets away far while I'm going for few distance O.O If you have been following up with the quest line you would know what I'm talking about this is just bang out of order. Level 35 https://youtu.be/DSTNWYz_TbI

blog:
http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1419983/blog/2814001/
 Quetzalcoatl.Nigosh
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Nigosh
By Quetzalcoatl.Nigosh 2016-03-08 11:50:47  
Ya it's kinda useless,i thought u can teleport up to roofs and ***but it didnt work.I dont use that skill at all,i dont even have it in my hotbar.
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-03-08 13:42:31  
Quetzalcoatl.Nigosh said: »
Ya it's kinda useless,i thought u can teleport up to roofs and *** but it didnt work.I dont use that skill at all,i dont even have it in my hotbar.

"u" need a stump for that.

Also think about this, Karasu has been a ninja for (most likely) his whole life. You have been a ninja for what, 5 minutes? Do you think you would be as good at it as him?

In summary shikijuju distance covered is not canon. This is my ninja way.
By Masterbuyer 2016-03-09 09:27:57  
Grumpy Cat said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Nigosh said: »
Ya it's kinda useless,i thought u can teleport up to roofs and *** but it didnt work.I dont use that skill at all,i dont even have it in my hotbar.

"u" need a stump for that.

Also think about this, Karasu has been a ninja for (most likely) his whole life. You have been a ninja for what, 5 minutes? Do you think you would be as good at it as him?

In summary shikijuju distance covered is not canon. This is my ninja way.

If thats the case he would not take interest in me unless he was looking for a hooker just saying :~ You would know this if you followed the quest line from level 35+ onwards
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2016-03-09 13:32:02  
It's a gap closer you can macro it in now so you don't have to ground target you can just jump to the mob. Say for instance on Sephirot and earthshaker is on a nin you run to the edge you can then use the /ac "Shukuchi" <t> and it should automatically place the ground target under sephirot and can start dding again. At least I believe it can work like that since you can do it with Flaming Arrow and Shadow flare.
[+]