Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » Farming Reisenjima stones on BLU
Farming Reisenjima stones on BLU
By Afania 2016-04-01 06:00:40  
Sylph.Oraen said: »
Hate really isn't an issue when it comes to these types of mobs. I'm almost positive that Unity and HTBFs did not receive the enmity adjustments or received drastically scaled back versions. I have the same issue on HTBFs, where even exceptionally geared PLDs can't hold hate after a very short time. However, outside of those events, even trust tanks can keep hate from me while I'm doing drastically more damage than I do during Unity/HTBF.

You might end up pulling hate here and there, but it'll get back to your trust tank pretty quickly, so it's not a big issue by any means.

I thought with how enmity works now, it's easier to hold hate in higher lv content? If you solo lower difficulty HTBF you may get hate more easily maybe?
 Sylph.Oraen
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2016-04-01 06:13:58  
Even on VD fights, where my damage isn't crazy high, every tank I play with can't manage hate. And these are extremely well-geared tanks, able to basically glue any enemy to them in every other event we do together. We only ever have these issues in Unity and HTBF and nowhere else.
 Cerberus.Jeffil
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Zelljrc
By Cerberus.Jeffil 2016-04-12 08:36:52  
So this morning I had a string of bad luck on my usually reliable fights with Belphegor.

My biggest problem this morning was the tanks dying because of sleepga II. Sometimes Apururu would 1/2 resist and there'd be no problem, but while slept one of my tanks would die, or worse both (I used Amchuchu and Gessho).

On the way to work, though, I thought about /sch. Wouldn't I get woken up if I had sublimation filling? Then I could wake up Apururu and not be decimated by being slept.

Yeah I know my DPS would go down a bit, but I think this would be a more reliable way to win. Losing 3 times in a row is frustrating to me when I normally make efficient work of Belphegor.
 Asura.Brennski
サーバ: Asura
user: Ogri
By Asura.Brennski 2016-04-12 08:41:27  
Cerberus.Jeffil said: »
So this morning I had a string of bad luck on my usually reliable fights with Belphegor.

My biggest problem this morning was the tanks dying because of sleepga II. Sometimes Apururu would 1/2 resist and there'd be no problem, but while slept one of my tanks would die, or worse both (I used Amchuchu and Gessho).

On the way to work, though, I thought about /sch. Wouldn't I get woken up if I had sublimation filling? Then I could wake up Apururu and not be decimated by being slept.

Yeah I know my DPS would go down a bit, but I think this would be a more reliable way to win. Losing 3 times in a row is frustrating to me when I normally make efficient work of Belphegor.

Yes having sublimation filling will stop you getting slept just remember to use it and start it again at the start of each fight other wise it will just let you sleep.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-04-12 08:46:25  
Sleepga2 and Hadal Summons are the only threats in this fight, however, August deals with sleepga like a champ, but dies to Hadal. Amchuchu deals with Hadal like a champ, but gets owned by Sleepga. Go figure.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Arakon
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: arakon
By Carbuncle.Arakon 2016-04-25 21:21:34  
Any advice on Oryx? He kills my tanks (August, Amchuchu) and I have left tanking most of the time.

Does breaking the horn cause it to use a more power attack when it's recovered?
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
サーバ: Bismarck
user: speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2016-04-25 21:24:24  
Carbuncle.Arakon said: »
Any advice on Oryx? He kills my tanks (August, Amchuchu) and I have left tanking most of the time.

Does breaking the horn cause it to use a more power attack when it's recovered?
Don't use any trusts that will debuff and you'll be fine.
 Sylph.Oraen
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2016-04-25 21:49:39  
You can debuff him to your heart's content, just no GEO debuff bubbles.

Your tanks are probably dying because the campaign for 1.5x HP/MP isn't going on right now. Use trusts that can do AoE heals or MP restoral, such as Selh'Teus.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2016-04-25 22:01:00  
We talked about this a bit in one thread or another recently, but the short version with Oryx is that he's really not worth the trouble of soloing imo. The bare minimum I'd want along is a GEO/WHM to stand out of AoE for geo-attunement, barspells, and backup cures/-nas. That leaves room for a tank trust, healer, Koru/King, and Selh'teus. As long as you set up trust positions properly beforehand that shouldn't give you any issues, though you'll have to play it very carefully with no trust campaign up right now.
 Ragnarok.Jukiro
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: ikariiiii
By Ragnarok.Jukiro 2016-04-25 23:33:44  
for those struggling with belphegor:
1) set blank gaze for memento mori
2) poison pot
By iambatman3131 2016-04-25 23:52:51  
Ragnarok.Jukiro said: »
for those struggling with belphegor:
1) set blank gaze for memento mori
2) poison pot
Well whm trust will poisona you, so that won't work, but you can sub SCH and use sublimation, not like SJ matters for that mob anyway.
By Verda 2016-04-25 23:58:46  
Is there anything like Vim Torque or Sacrifice Torque for BLU? I thought Hexed and Cursed gears the new ones, drained hp while equipped by apparently they don't I just tried bewitched mitts.
By Afania 2016-04-26 00:07:08  
Verda said: »
Is there anything like Vim Torque or Sacrifice Torque for BLU? I thought Hexed and Cursed gears the new ones, drained hp while equipped by apparently they don't I just tried bewitched mitts.

Berserkers torque.

Edit: Nvm just noticed blu can't use it.
By Verda 2016-04-26 00:14:44  
Hmm, well Yoran has a lot of magic evasion especially to sleep I've noticed, and August if he has hate will usually wake up and unsleep ppl though his order of who to unsleep can suck and I know blu prob has hate anyway. :3 Good luck!
By arakon 2016-04-26 07:21:39  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said: »
We talked about this a bit in one thread or another recently, but the short version with Oryx is that he's really not worth the trouble of soloing imo. The bare minimum I'd want along is a GEO/WHM to stand out of AoE for geo-attunement, barspells, and backup cures/-nas. That leaves room for a tank trust, healer, Koru/King, and Selh'teus. As long as you set up trust positions properly beforehand that shouldn't give you any issues, though you'll have to play it very carefully with no trust campaign up right now.

Unfortunately after several tries today, I am still getting nowhere.
One tip I pick up from the youtube video and his article is to use Ingrid II who has a JA to remove silence. Sure beats subbing dnc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ARpbQQnZ6c
http://bluediary03.seesaa.net/article/432660925.html

However, my trust tank is still getting randomly 1-shotted. Probably have to try during the next campaign.

I don't mind shouting for a party to do it but so far my drop rate has been fairly bad on herculean gloves and boots (4 pants and accessories drop each before herculean dropped), so I needed a more consistent way of farming him for the helm piece.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2016-04-26 07:37:57  
What's causing it to get one shotted?

One thing I've seen with Oryx is that if you break its horn and if it uses Damsel Memento, the next magical AoE will be supercharged. If that's what's causing the one shot, you may can just melee it down without breaking the horn. It will take longer but should be less risky as long as you have the meds and MP to last its AoE spam.
By arakon 2016-04-26 08:35:01  
Caitsith.Mahayaya said: »
What's causing it to get one shotted?

One thing I've seen with Oryx is that if you break its horn and if it uses Damsel Memento, the next magical AoE will be supercharged. If that's what's causing the one shot, you may can just melee it down without breaking the horn. It will take longer but should be less risky as long as you have the meds and MP to last its AoE spam.

I was standing behind Oryx before I start CDC spam, it seems random but most of the time, it seems to be lightning spear. I started the fight with trusts pre-buffed on normal mobs, so the tank shouldn't be missing buffs. Will try again to see if there is a pattern to the one shot.
 Carbuncle.Arakon
By Carbuncle.Arakon 2016-04-27 03:28:17  
Still no go on Oryx but I manage to put down Selkit a couple of times.

Decided to try the straight tanking approach suggested by the other thread. August, Apururu, Arciela, Qultada and King of Hearts.

Was on /WAR and using Occultation blink. One thing I did was to spam Diamondhide whenever it is up.

He still uses Hell Scissors but it was at a more manageable pace. I hold back on WS after starting Aftermath 3 on Almace. Instead of spamming CDC, I wait until he faced me to WS since the Hell Scissors is coming anyway. Slowing down the fight allows the healers to top up the HP. On mighty strikes I had him stunned and Arciela/Qultada was able to remove the buff.
 Sylph.Staleyx
user: Staleyx
By Sylph.Staleyx 2016-04-27 04:46:04  
With oryx try fighting at his side, unlocking camera and cdc at his face and move back to his side at the same time. This will give you a chance to break horn and you wont be hit with that super long amnesia move.
 Carbuncle.Arakon
By Carbuncle.Arakon 2016-04-28 00:33:09  
Sylph.Staleyx said: »
With oryx try fighting at his side, unlocking camera and cdc at his face and move back to his side at the same time. This will give you a chance to break horn and you wont be hit with that super long amnesia move.

For me, I am not worried about DD it down, since I got it to 30% in 8 mins. However, even without breaking the horn, it would suddenly 1 shot my tank. In one attempt, I got hit with a 4k Wrath of Zeus at 30% without breaking his horn (was CDC spamming at the back).
By Yandaime 2016-04-28 14:27:40  
Super quick question:

What is Darksteel Buckler's Item ID? I have Byrth's old Archon Shield grabber LUA and I'd like to make a copy that grab's Darksteel Bucklers lol

I'll feel like a complete tool if it's readily listed somewhere (in which case, sorry for wasting your time)
 Fenrir.Divinian
user: Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2016-04-28 15:37:41  
Yandaime said: »
Super quick question:

What is Darksteel Buckler's Item ID? I have Byrth's old Archon Shield grabber LUA and I'd like to make a copy that grab's Darksteel Bucklers lol

I'll feel like a complete tool if it's readily listed somewhere (in which case, sorry for wasting your time)

There are a few ways to find these any time you want. One is to search for it on this site. The item number will appear as part of the item's address. For example:

http://www.ffxiah.com/item/12302/darksteel-buckler

You can also go to the folder: Windower4 > res
Open up items.lua and do a ctrl+F to search for your item. The item number will appear before the item name.

Hope this helps!
By Yandaime 2016-04-28 15:42:11  
Thank you
 Fenrir.Divinian
user: Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2016-04-28 15:44:50  
Yandaime said: »
Thank you
NP!
By Verda 2016-04-28 16:03:11  
On the Oryx subject, Monoceros mobs can one shot people with that kick move from behind, and in front the spear move. Try to only attack on side unless you're doing a WS to try to break his horn, he'll also do very long amnesia with the frontal TP move, so even more reason not to be hit by it.
 Carbuncle.Arakon
By Carbuncle.Arakon 2016-05-02 20:38:55  
Verda said: »
On the Oryx subject, Monoceros mobs can one shot people with that kick move from behind, and in front the spear move. Try to only attack on side unless you're doing a WS to try to break his horn, he'll also do very long amnesia with the frontal TP move, so even more reason not to be hit by it.

So far, the moves that killed me seems to be mostly lightning spear (when tank trust is down) and wrath of zeus (4k AoE).
By Verda 2016-05-02 22:57:11  
Hmm I don't recall wrath of zeus ever one shotting me :( Usually it was annoying just for silencing my trusts. Shell V + about 21% DT gear on thf enough to live through it I know at least unless he builds magic power as fight goes on or something. I know he spams meteor later.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [107 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Tdizzle
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Tdizzle
By Ragnarok.Tdizzle 2016-08-17 14:20:07  
How much hp do the tonberry adds have? I did a fight with a full party with mb method (I was geo) and it went crazy a couple times.

Wondering if I can solo it on blu relatively easily. I can zerg solo the soulflayer np but that's mostly a dps race.

Curious as to what spell(s) I'd need to deal with the adds. Could a couple subductions do the trick or do I need an anvil lightning or something similar? Wasnt paying attention on geo on how much hp they have, but I also presume they have more hp in a full party.
 Odin.Llewelyn
サーバ: Odin
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2016-08-17 14:36:40  
1 Spectral Floe in at least NQ Amalric gear kills them even in a full party.
By Mookies 2016-08-17 14:48:42  
Ragnarok.Tdizzle said: »
How much hp do the tonberry adds have? I did a fight with a full party with mb method (I was geo) and it went crazy a couple times.

Wondering if I can solo it on blu relatively easily. I can zerg solo the soulflayer np but that's mostly a dps race.

Curious as to what spell(s) I'd need to deal with the adds. Could a couple subductions do the trick or do I need an anvil lightning or something similar? Wasnt paying attention on geo on how much hp they have, but I also presume they have more hp in a full party.

Tonberry will do an aoe bind move that will cause him to run around and throat stab people. Use Winds of Promy to remove it ASAP.

The adds can be killed with one Byrgen spell, I use anvil lightning with magic damage/macc set and it will usually 1 shot them. Sometimes you get the random full resist for whatever reason, just melee that one down asap.

My problem with this fight however, is Everyone's rancor. I do enough damage to exceed august's threat generation, and unfortunately everyone's rancor does about 35k damage to me. I have killed it a few times though,so you just have to be careful if you have high tonberry hate.