Visucius's Mantle Accuracy?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » Visucius's Mantle Accuracy?
Visucius's Mantle Accuracy?
By Mckellar 2016-04-06 23:13:30  
When I put on Visucius's Mantle (Fully Aug: Pet acc 20) the /checkparam for pet says 944. When I put on the Dispersal Mantle (which has 0 pet: acc on it), it says my auto has 942 accuracy.

When I take off the mantle and have the back slot open, I have 922 accuracy. The mantle seems to not be accounting for the +1 level.

My question is why does my auto only have 2 less accuracy with a Dispersal Mantle with 0 pet accuracy on it and how does everyone know how much accuracy +1level gives if it doesn't say?
 Shiva.Siviard
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2016-04-07 00:01:24  
I just tested on my PLD puppet

Divinator + Cape (+20 acc/atk/R.Acc/R.Att augment) = Pet: 1220 Accuracy

Divinator only (Cape removed) = Pet: 1167 Accuracy

And just to see if the +1 was working.....

Regular Pet: accuracy at Lv. 99 = Pet: 749 Accuracy

Cape equipped (no Divinator) = Pet: 786 Accuracy

So it seems to be working as intended. You may be making the mistake (and I've done this a few times myself) of doing /checkparam <me> instead of /checkparam <pet>
By Mckellar 2016-04-07 00:34:21  
Huh, that must have been it, thanks. Strange. I had /checkparam <pet> tabbed up to where I just pressed SPACE -> ^ and it did it.

If that was the case, though, that I had <me>, why would my accuracy only go down by 2 with Dispersal if Vis has 5 more accuracy than Dispersal?...... could it be the +3 DEX I have on it? Maybe I'm an idiot, haha.
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2016-04-07 00:40:32  
You said it. Not me.

But yeah, the DEX is what caused the difference in accuracy for yourself. Had nothing to do with your puppet.

Get used to using /checkparam <pet> it'll save you a lot of embarrassment.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [107 days between previous and next post]
By Mookies 2016-07-22 20:50:06  
Question. Haven't finished augmenting the cape yet, so I can't really justify putting it in any sets.

Does it need to stay equipped after summoning puppet for the +1 level? Or does it work like BST gloves?
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2016-07-22 21:32:54  
Needs to stay equipped AFAIK
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2016-07-22 22:00:41  
Shiva.Siviard said: »
Needs to stay equipped AFAIK

You recall correctly.Anything that modifies level must stay equipped to gain the effect, however you can sorta cheese the system by swapping gear faster than the game can register the change in level with Gearswap. There isn't really a practical use for it for PUP, but you can do it.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [46 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Mewwgoat
サーバ: Asura
user: mewgoat
By Asura.Mewwgoat 2016-09-07 03:16:56  
pup ws's? swapping the reive one for the tp bonus then back for the level+acc ambu cape?