FFXIAH Personality Type Quizzes!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » FFXIAH Personality Type Quizzes!
FFXIAH Personality Type Quizzes!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-05-05 17:05:18  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Your wish is granted!
I didn't say any.
This test is not meant to define people, it's more like sorting based on certain traits. Not all people of one group are alike, otherwise you'd have 16 people in the world and clones of them lol.

I stand by wanting a ENTP or ENFP though. So, next candidate please.
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-05-05 17:19:13  
don't be so picky! you could be missing out on the love of a lifetime! you'll have to be a simpsons fan though...
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-05-05 17:44:03  
mistype of 'calm' I'm guessing.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-05-05 17:59:00  
Siren.Mosin said: »
don't be so picky! you could be missing out on the love of a lifetime! you'll have to be a simpsons fan though...

We need to put the cynical fortune cookie racket aside and get Foneware a nice little lady!

Never fear, Fone, Mos and I are on the case thanks to our MBTI guide! We got dis!

Sehachan (?)

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Krystela
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Krystela 2016-05-05 19:47:45  
Yeah calm* Sorry my brain don't function to well when I am tired.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-05-05 19:56:40  
oh this is the online dating thread now?

gotcha. i guess what i'm looking for, or what i want...

[+]
 Shiva.Kienasia
サーバ: Shiva
user: kienasia
By Shiva.Kienasia 2016-05-05 21:51:51  
1st Quiz Results: Closest ESFJ / 2nd Closest ENFJ

2nd Quiz Results:
“THE ADVOCATE” (INFJ-T)
DIPLOMAT
CONSTANT IMPROVEMENT

29% / Introverted 71%
63% Inuitive / 37%
30% / Feeling 70%
56% Judging / 44%
38% / Turbulent 62%
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Kienasia
サーバ: Shiva
user: kienasia
By Shiva.Kienasia 2016-05-05 22:04:59  
Just thought I'd chime in. Some of the questions felt a bit unclear so I didn't answer a few of them. haha

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-05-06 10:20:11  
/sings

Loooooooooooove is in the air.....
By Ramyrez 2016-05-06 10:41:39  
First: INTP
Second: INTP-T

Of note, I've done these tests a few times through the years, the first time way back in high school. The "INT" has always remained constant. The J vs. P has always been very close and seems to flop one way or the other depending on the specific test's exact wording and questions. It always ends up being in the 55-45 (this one was crazy close, actually, being 48-52) split range.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-05-06 12:14:54  
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
oh this is the online dating thread now?

gotcha. i guess what i'm looking for, or what i want...

At Citibank you'll meet accidentally; you'll stop to talk when she borrows your pen?
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-05-06 13:15:39  

And it said I'm an Analyst and a Confident Individual.

Analysts (Intuitive and Thinking [ _NT_ ] types, both Assertive and Turbulent variants)

These personality types embrace rationality and impartiality, excelling in intellectual debates and scientific or technological fields. They are fiercely independent, open-minded, strong-willed and imaginative, approaching many things from a utilitarian perspective and being far more interested in what works than what satisfies everybody. These traits make Analysts excellent strategic thinkers, but also cause difficulties when it comes to social or romantic pursuits.

Confident Individualism (Introverted and Assertive [ I___-A ] types)

Confident Individualists prefer doing things alone, choosing to rely on their own skills and instincts as opposed to seeking contact with other people. They know what they are good at and have high self-confidence. These personality types firmly believe that personal responsibility and trust in yourself are very important values. Confident Individualists do not pay much attention to other people’s opinions and prefer to rely on themselves.

Some of the world jumble for describing INTP.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2016-05-06 14:14:55  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Vyre's type is fairly rare, which is a good thing for them as they are unhappy being "common"

Interesting...

Yet the past two results in a row posted them.

Odd, that.

The -A being the difference, obviously.

Though I'd say there's a population sample bias given the forum in which we're discussing this.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-05-06 14:28:06  

While flawed, I question the assessment of the interviewed in that BBC article. It certainly isn't perfect, but it's far more significant than your Zodiac sign, at least.

It's true that people don't exist on a binary, and some of the questions it's very possible to feel both ways about. I was in the middle bracket on many of them myself...though some for reasons I'd rather not go into.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-05-06 16:58:55  
Hey, Floppy. Got a question. Obviously we're both novices, but how'd you manage four personality types in the span of a half-hour and not question its viability after showing inconsistency?

Ramyrez said: »
While flawed, I question the assessment of the interviewed in that BBC article. It certainly isn't perfect, but it's far more significant than your Zodiac sign, at least.

It's true that people don't exist on a binary, and some of the questions it's very possible to feel both ways about. I was in the middle bracket on many of them myself...though some for reasons I'd rather not go into.

I agree, I suppose the "horoscope" comparison was a little too harsh? After doing some other reading out of sheer curiosity, it seems like there are some who cling to it, develop an identity and base their interactions around it much like zodiac followers.

I need to dig up something I found humorous.

Side note: Logicians seem to be prevalent among AHers.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-05-06 20:22:45  
I find these personality assessments to be fun, but also a bit skewed. A lot of people have skewed perceptions of themselves, because part of defining who you are is based on what you think you know, and what is actually true(or rather, what you insist is the truth, and then what is actually the truth).

It's kind of like that old saying, "Whenever two people meet, there are really six people present. There is each man as he sees himself, each man as the other person sees him, and each man as he really is."

I'd be interested to see someone's result if they took it with someone close to them helping decide their answers, or insisting on a different answer for certain questions.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Afania
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2016-05-06 20:26:44  
INTP-T

Unique snowflakes brah!

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-05-06 20:43:02  
Asura.Vyre said: »
I'd be interested to see someone's result if they took it with someone close to them helping decide their answers, or insisting on a different answer for certain questions.

I was fumbling with this thought also. If it were administered by a neutral party (an actual authority on the matter, even though it's been said to be a pseudo-science by some), in-person, would people end up with the same results?

/shrug

EDIT: Basically, after browsing last weekend since Floppy threw this up, I found that, more often than not, people on the internet were using this as an ego-stroke or a way to shrug off bad characteristics, which was fairly off-putting.

From what I understand, it was developed to be a tool to create a better understanding among people that seemed to be corrupted.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Afania
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2016-05-06 20:45:50  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Asura.Vyre said: »

I was fumbling with this thought also. If it were administered by a neutral party (an actual authority on the matter, even though it's been said to be a pseudo-science by some), in-person, would people end up with the same results?

/shrug

I've done this test multiple times in the past, it's almost always INTP.
 Sylph.Kyogi
サーバ: Sylph
user: Kyogi
By Sylph.Kyogi 2016-05-06 23:22:14  
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8