users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Summoner » Gil & Sparks farming
Gil & Sparks farming
 Bahamut.Inspectorgadget
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Inspectorgadget 2019-11-03 12:04:30  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
I don't think they'd do anything about it, to be clear.

But, coming from the person forum troll who hasn't even played FFXI in over 3 years crying about windower and gearswap all the time, SE outright saying it isn't allowed is a strange thing to overlook.

ftfy
By Shichishito 2019-11-03 13:04:31  
coming from the person crying about windower and gearswap all the time, SE outright saying it isn't allowed is a strange thing to overlook.
i'm rarely crying over gearswap let alone windower, the thing i speak out against are bots/RMT/glitch abuse/pay2win and similar stuff.

SE outright saying it isn't allowed is a strange thing to overlook.
my statement of SMN afk farming beeing legit was a assumption based on the fact that the games mechanics by design make it possible without the use of any 3rd party tools.
the reason why i didn't know about the playonline statement regarding SMN afk farming is cause i never SMN afk farmed befor, i simply never had to worry. for you on the other hand its probably a crucial part of your profession to know how far you can go befor you have to expect repercussions.

Bahamut.Inspectorgadget said: »
But, coming from the person forum troll who hasn't even played FFXI in over 3 years
i've been a loyal returnee for the return home to vana'diel campaign in the past, which coincidentally is on the horizon.
stalking skill -0.5
 Bahamut.Inspectorgadget
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Inspectorgadget 2019-11-03 13:42:14  
You know, I would love to see what "Suchashitplayer" responded with, but I have him blocked like everyone who values their sanity should have by now.
By Jetackuu 2019-11-03 13:51:51  
Bahamut.Inspectorgadget said: »
You know, I would love to see what "Suchashitplayer" responded with, but I have him blocked like everyone who values their sanity should have by now.

I don't value mine, as I lost it long ago yet I still have that moron blocked.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By pawnoee 2019-11-04 11:27:30  
Shichishito said: »
legit farming bot

not legit: http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/polnews/news21434.shtml

Thank you, I didn't realize it was not legit ><"