フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Geomancer » Too many geos not playing right
Too many geos not playing right
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-07-09 09:42:42  
Asura.Krystela said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
So you guys were leet, great. But let's not pretend that it hasn't always been the joke surrounding the average bard who spends more time afk than looking at the game.
It was an ongoing joke just as the geo nowadays, unfortunately.

My 5-man group was doing SR the other night, shouted for a 6th, got a GEO. GEO would indi-haste and geo-vex in the middle of the platform and AFK. Indi-haste would run out towards the very end of the fight sometimes depending on who we got, and vex would get killed and never recast. Just two spells and AFK for an entire SR run. Once I noticed this happening we ended things.
 Asura.Azriel
user: Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2016-07-09 10:39:52  
Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
So you guys were leet, great. But let's not pretend that it hasn't always been the joke surrounding the average bard who spends more time afk than looking at the game.

My 5-man group was doing SR the other night, shouted for a 6th, got a GEO. GEO would indi-haste and geo-vex in the middle of the platform and AFK. Indi-haste would run out towards the very end of the fight sometimes depending on who we got, and vex would get killed and never recast. Just two spells and AFK for an entire SR run. Once I noticed this happening we ended things.

You will notice even more from now on :)
[+]
 Asura.Krystela
By Asura.Krystela 2016-07-09 11:30:41  

Yup, it's one of the numerous reasons why I do not Pug anymore. Too many white hairs.

The worst is when you try to explain/help them and they go full potato in 0.1s. I gave up.
[+]
 Asura.Cicion
user: cicion
By Asura.Cicion 2016-07-09 11:48:44  
dang
 Asura.Azriel
user: Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2016-07-09 11:53:59  

Yup, it's one of the numerous reasons why I do not Pug anymore. Too many white hairs.

The worst is when you try to explain/help them and they go full potato in 0.1s. I gave up.

+1
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2016-07-09 12:05:05  
Being an AFK Bard was great.

I used to put up my party seeking flag and go to sleep, just to see how many tella I got the next day.
[+]
By freyavp 2016-07-09 12:56:03  
Asura.Iuno said: »
so OP, how does one play geomancer well? i just started and it looked cool
>still oblivious to what 'bubble' means
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-07-09 15:31:11  
Asura.Azriel said: »

You will notice even more from now on :)

Nah, one of my 5-man crew is working on his GEO dualbox, so that makes us 6. Then I get to make fun of him for not having an Idris on his alt for 6 months.