日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Bugs » i no longer have a rank
i no longer have a rank
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-09-14 19:46:47  
Leviathan.Freebytes said: »
Thank you, Rooks!

Where is the update thread? (That way, we can simply look there and stop bothering you!)

Hadn't planned on one for this; the only change was to the achievement parser (and it's the old one, not the new one), and it actually went in a while ago; His Scraggness™ had to fix something server-side that had gone south (which was why I couldn't reproduce the problem locally and fix it a while ago).
[+]
 Cerberus.Alatar
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Soic
By Cerberus.Alatar 2016-09-14 20:06:44  
Thanks for the updates. To avoid a new thread is there a reliable way to get missions to update on your profile?
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-09-14 20:51:21  
Cerberus.Alatar said: »
Thanks for the updates. To avoid a new thread is there a reliable way to get missions to update on your profile?

Right now no; this was just a patch to fix the existing achievement stuff. The rewrite is mostly done but needs some GW fixes, and I haven't had the time for it. Coming soon, I hope!
[+]
 Cerberus.Alatar
user: Soic
By Cerberus.Alatar 2016-09-14 21:13:25  
Rooks said: »
Cerberus.Alatar said: »

Right now no; this was just a patch to fix the existing achievement stuff. The rewrite is mostly done but needs some GW fixes, and I haven't had the time for it. Coming soon, I hope!

Thanks!
 Leviathan.Freebytes
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Freebytes 2016-09-15 21:43:59  
Thank you, Rooks!
 Sylph.Ice
サーバ: Sylph
user: Ice
By Sylph.Ice 2016-10-03 17:26:08  
Heyro, kind sirs. One of my characters, Aeroja has been rankless for quite some time. The character's missions also will not update, however their gear, JPs, merits, jobs, crafts, etc all do. Nothing is hidden in the settings tab for that character in the user settings. She is also linked to guildwork obviously. Is there any particular way to get her info to show on here, like my other 2 characters?

Here's a link to the profile: http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Sylph/Aeroja
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
サーバ: Asura
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2016-10-03 18:01:50  
Sylph.Ice said: »
Heyro, kind sirs. One of my characters, Aeroja has been rankless for quite some time. The character's missions also will not update, however their gear, JPs, merits, jobs, crafts, etc all do. Nothing is hidden in the settings tab for that character in the user settings. She is also linked to guildwork obviously. Is there any particular way to get her info to show on here, like my other 2 characters?

Here's a link to the profile: http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Sylph/Aeroja
ATM nope all the missions stuff was handled with Linkshell Community Beta that ended a few months ago. So no more updates anymore. Rooks said he will work on guildwork to move more and more features into it that were handled by LS.C.B before no ETA last I saw.

Rooks will have to let you know why your still not getting a Rank though my guess is leftover LS.C.B code that he hasn't ripped out yet or some how ranking required having some mission info once again which is kinda left over LS.C.B code. But only my guesses.
By Nocki 2016-10-03 18:20:59  
3 of my characters are unranked currently and Rooks has been informed as to what I have tried to do within the site/guildwork to fix it on my end. He said he'll soon have a copy of the database that he's gonna go through to try to reproduce the problem locally and see what it could be.
 Sylph.Ice
サーバ: Sylph
user: Ice
By Sylph.Ice 2016-10-03 18:32:46  
Nocki said: »
3 of my characters are unranked currently and Rooks has been informed as to what I have tried to do within the site/guildwork to fix it on my end. He said he'll soon have a copy of the database that he's gonna go through to try to reproduce the problem locally and see what it could be.

Ahh, so I see. I saw that a few of the previous posts said that it was fixed, so I thought that maybe it was something that I'd had been doing wrong on my end. I apologize for any inconvenience.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [816 days between previous and next post]
By darty 2018-12-28 23:05:00  
Couldnt find a thread already started for this round... are achievements coming back (a patch)? A couple of weeks ago peeps started dropping off again. Only a handful of characters remain.

In before "lol 2005 achievements". I find them fun and a good way to track my progress on REMAs.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-12-28 23:13:24  
rooks needs to jiggle the handle of the doohickey connected to the thingamabob...tenderly

maybe send him a pm... with links to scantily clad chess pieces in suggestive poses...
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-12-29 02:33:31  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
rooks needs to jiggle the handle of the doohickey connected to the thingamabob...tenderly

maybe send him a pm... with links to scantily clad chess pieces in suggestive poses...
My friend sent a message a few weeks ago. He will fix it sometime :0
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-12-29 10:33:50  

Oh you dirty little Bishop....just sliiiiide over here so we can get really kinky and Fianchetto.....
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-12-30 09:01:34  
Shiva.Phioness said: »
Go eat a !@##

not sure how it will help in this particular situation but...

I do have some fava beans and a nice Chianti
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-12-30 10:01:23  
Go eat a !@##

It needs a hug :/
By Aerison 2018-12-30 11:51:10  
Odin.Drakenv said: »
Go eat a !@##

It needs a hug :/
Probably waiting for the 75 cap legacy server...
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2018-12-30 19:46:51  

Found the problem, don't have access to fix it. Scragg's been notified.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2018-12-30 22:46:09  
Oh there the man is.

Yay.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Fenrir.Celdwn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: celdwn
By Fenrir.Celdwn 2018-12-31 09:30:25  
full star bot character = meaningless rank
bought gil rema = meaningless rank
if servers can be compromised, shouldn't we think of this web site as compromised? Is it reasonable to think of ranking as meaningful?
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-12-31 09:34:41  
Fenrir.Celdwn said: »
if servers can be compromised, shouldn't we think of this web site as compromised? Is it reasonable to think of ranking as meaningful?

Change your avatar from Neptune to Uranus. You ***.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2019-01-08 12:29:41  
Rooks said: »

Found the problem, don't have access to fix it. Scragg's been notified.

[+]
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2019-01-08 12:35:26  
can cardboard rank be a thing?
is this what people are aiming for?
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-01-08 12:46:13  
Why not.

Most online games have a ranking system, even when there is no or very little botting. Does it mean much? Nope. Is it "fun" and "motivating" for some people? Yeah.

Let them be.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Avereith
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2019-01-08 13:02:57  
Aye, I don't get the complainers that have a problem with rankings or achievements :/

I mean, my ffxi rank is never going to be important or even that high, but it's still fun to kind of be a counter for my own personal goals
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-01-08 13:26:11  
Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »

Change your avatar from Neptune to Uranus. You ***.
Jelly *** lol
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-01-08 13:26:43  
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Why not.

Most online games have a ranking system, even when there is no or very little botting. Does it mean much? Nope. Is it "fun" and "motivating" for some people? Yeah.

Let them be.
Very logical
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-01-08 13:27:55  
Nadleeh Sakurai said: »
can cardboard rank be a thing?
is this what people are aiming for?

Goals