In Need Of A Salvage Group.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Pandemonium » In need of a salvage group.
In need of a salvage group.
 Pandemonium.Vincevalentine
サーバ: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user:
By Pandemonium.Vincevalentine 2009-09-12 08:36:54
| Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

I posted this in the Pandemonium forum, but got no replies so figured I'd post here. I'm willing to transfer for a good salvage group in need of a monk. I've tanked some salvage before, I've got the concept down for that. I mainly want Usukane Sune-ate, the rest of the sets are optional, although I'd welcome whatever I can get my hands on.

My playtime is a bit limited due to my work, but I'm willing to do salvage after work as well if need be. I get home about 7:30 Pacific every evening, with Wednesday through Friday off. You can check my item sets for my gear, I've pretty much got the best I can get without Usu. I've also been playing this job for over four and a half years, I've got the concepts down on how it works, lol. If you know anyone who's looking for a member, or you yourself is in need of a tank to finish out a salvage static, please let me know. I am looking for a dedicated group though, not one who just randomly goes when they please. I'd prefer a group who's finished off sets, and only needs like 5-10 pieces to complete what their members need, because I don't need everything. Usufeet are my main priority, after that I couldn't care less what I get.

Thank you for your time!

---Mrvance---
 Pandemonium.Nususu
サーバ: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: nususu
By Pandemonium.Nususu 2009-09-12 08:54:23  
I'm setting up a group on pandemonium, i'll /tell you in game with details if youre interested.