users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Recently Returned to the Game
Recently Returned to the Game
 Bahamut.Falcor
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Chief
By Bahamut.Falcor 2016-09-12 11:09:59  
Heyo! LOLpup here returning to the game after several years. Not sure where to start. All of my LSes of old have been broken and the current one I am in isn't really talkative. Only interested in playing PUP atm which I know is a bad idea if I want to get anywhere endgame wise but it is the job I love and if I am to walk vanadiel alone this time around with NPC trusts then so be it! lol. If anyone has an open friendly LS who doesn't mind questions about new content let me know!
 Bahamut.Darkmorr
user: Darkmorr
By Bahamut.Darkmorr 2016-09-14 15:33:58  
PUP is a real good job if you gear it.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-09-14 15:47:58  
Welcome back.
 Bahamut.Genryu
user: Genryu
By Bahamut.Genryu 2016-09-15 11:24:41  
I'm also a returning player (As of two weeks ago).

I happened to find a friendly linkshell called 'Welcome' that is aimed at new and returning players (And surprisingly there are a lot of us). A pearl can be picked up from the new linkshell NPCs in the game called "Linkshell Concierge's", there is a concierge in Ru'Lude Gardens if you are interested in taking a look.

It is a good way to ease your self back into the game, whilst acclimatising your self to all the overwhelming changes of the last few years. We even have a couple of pup players, including a pup main who I am sure can give you a bit of advice.
 Bahamut.Baozzer
user: baozzer
By Bahamut.Baozzer 2016-09-15 11:41:35  
PUP has 1 use in endgame so not a total waste