Random Pish-Posh And Dribblety-Poop #12

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Pish-Posh and Dribblety-Poop #12
Random Pish-Posh and Dribblety-Poop #12
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35
By Zerowone 2016-10-13 17:27:49  
You should just let it go Josi and trust your gut. leopards don't change their spots.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-10-13 17:29:50  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
The bombshell this week is that Loretta Lynch and James Comey not only gave immunity to Hillary’s closest co-conspirators Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson—who, despite being attorneys, destroyed evidence right and left—but, in a secret side deal, agreed to limit the FBI’s review of the Clinton team laptops to pre-January 2015 and to destroy the laptops when the FBI review was complete.
The only relevant portion of that entire mess was this. To which any reasonable person would respond, "So?"

There was no crime. This has been investigated to death. Nothing came of it. Your google skills and chain letters aren't more convincing than the FBI. Let it go. It's sad.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-10-13 17:36:16  
Then again, this article is all about the crimes committed by Clinton and her cronies. It outlines what they said, what they testified under oath, and what they did, and compares it to what they said, what they testified under oath, and what they did, using the law itself to show that what they said, what they testified under oath, and what they did was illegal because it contradicted with what they said, what they testified under oath, and what they did.
wow lol
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-13 17:39:42  
So, there's no cover-ups being occurred as far as you are concerned, huh Pleebo?

Nixon has been convicted for far less than this.
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
There was no crime.
So, are you saying that the laws shown by the author have no meaning in this?

Care to explain why you say that? Besides your "FBI already investigated it" excuse on an article that accuses the FBI and Justice Department of covering up for Clinton.

I wonder if you can see the problem with your whole argument now?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-13 17:40:49  
I wonder if you can see the problem with your whole argument now?
Then again, this article is all about the crimes committed by Clinton and her cronies. It outlines what they said, what they testified under oath, and what they did, and compares it to what they said, what they testified under oath, and what they did, using the law itself to show that what they said, what they testified under oath, and what they did was illegal because it contradicted with what they said, what they testified under oath, and what they did.
wow lol
Actually, I take that back now.

Pleebo is going for the "willfully ignorant" defense route.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-10-13 17:50:29  
So, there's no cover-ups being occurred as far as you are concerned, huh Pleebo?
No and that dumb article doesn't show any. I'm sure you think that worthless amalgam of conjecture and armchair lawyering you linked trumps an FBI investigation but it doesn't. I feel sorry for anyone else who had to read it.

And Nixon was never convicted. History. The more you know.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-13 18:02:56  
No and that dumb article doesn't show any. I'm sure you think that worthless amalgam of conjecture and armchair lawyering you linked trumps an FBI investigation but it doesn't. I feel sorry for anyone else who had to read it.
I don't know why you keep adding on to your "willful ignorance" defense. It doesn't make you look intelligence, btw.

And Nixon was never convicted. History. The more you know.
And for some reason I thought I put down administration there, but I guess I didn't.
By fonewear 2016-10-13 18:50:12  
This thread should have ended 35 pates ago.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-10-13 21:05:15  
Obama do you have something you'd like to say ?

YouTube Video Placeholder
Administrator
サーバ: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Drama Torama 2016-10-13 22:04:58  
fonewear said: »
This thread should have ended 35 pates ago.

For once we agree.

Seen an awful lot of personal back and forth from people who know better, so one of you can bribe one of the greens to start a new one tomorrow.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35