users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Odin » Transferring
Transferring
 Bahamut.Illadenyu
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Shikkoden
By Bahamut.Illadenyu 2016-10-24 19:06:02  
Looking to transfer to either Odin or Asura at the end of the month. Wanted to see if there's any endgame linkshells recruiting.

Jobs currently mastered are BLU and SCH. Usually on around evenings 7pm PST or later. Of course I have school, work, and life so time does vary obviously. Have most voice chat programs if that's required. I don't know, pretty laid back and just want to get gear and help others too. Tackled up to T2 Reisenjima. Haven't touched WoC/Kirin yet but willing to learn.

So yeah thanks for reading and hope to hear back soon!
 Asura.Murisia
サーバ: Asura
user: Murisia
By Asura.Murisia 2016-10-25 03:38:49  
Many shells on asura can be classified as endgame, i know of at least 3 that are recruiting, can't speak for the others. If you come to Asura send me a tell, i'll talk to you a few and see how things are give your jobs a look over and go from there.
 Bahamut.Illadenyu
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Shikkoden
By Bahamut.Illadenyu 2016-10-25 15:05:15  
For sure. Going to wait it out and see if anyone in Odin/Asura is interested. Don't want to jump just to be shell-less. Be great to get a PM so I can get notified via email.
 Asura.Murisia
サーバ: Asura
user: Murisia
By Asura.Murisia 2016-10-25 18:58:00  
i don't blame you. if you want can pm me info about your gearsets and job that would be useful. we're mainly looking for good blm's and random other jobs. lots of good people here. either way i wish you luck with your endevours