Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)
Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2022-03-24 14:00:51  
As the linkshell will soon move in to an extended time without me, here's my Reality Honours List to all those players who either ran with us regularly, or was of great help to us when I asked. Many of them have since moved on from the game.

This does not include forum posters, of which there were many who helped us form strategies and guide the members to improve their jobs. Your help is greatly appreciated. There are a couple of names who I hope don't mind me paying respect for everything they did to help when we were on better terms.

Rusch, Highewing, Quilly, Echlin (pearlsacks)
Skunkamaniac, Kbro, Renebro, Kovan, Lemuel, Kalaviled
Drizztwest, Wizean, Flaminglegion, Tacothecat
Braams, Tuefen, Fadee, Resetti
Auspice, Caspian, Kaeigh, Bongsolo, Josafath
Davcon, Ariannakellborn, Asvald, Montyy, Turquoise, Truxton
Myathi, Saraphin, Drayco, Knightmere, Vork, Drakeonx
Onvasquez, Sudsi, Zeusxi, Misart, Aliciea, Pikachuu
Suavi, Thoraxe, Khelandros, Bodhi
Falknor, Kalim, Depdawg, Tabittha, Leeman

This is not everyone who ever attended an event, but the players I can remember who contributed the most, even if they never wore a pearl. It's cool to remember all the friends we made along the way.

The linkshell will continue doing Tuesday events, but it will only be master leveling under Echlin's lead; although this is not always guaranteed. I won't mind new members joining, although they should know the group is not running endgame events after this week.
[+]
VIP
By Lili 2022-03-24 17:55:02  
Kylos, you're a big sweet stoned dork with a giant heart. Seeing one of my names in your list was certainly not something I was expecting, but it made me all warm and fuzzy inside.

I am on a perma-hiatus myself and although I don't know your reasons, I certainly understand very well how you feel. So here I am, poking my head through quickly after somebody let me know about your post, to wish you wellness and happiness. Vana'diel is a little less caring without you in it. Maybe we'll see each other in the future, maybe not, but I'm glad I found your group when I came back in that far, far away 2017.

Farewell, and all the bestest to you and your family.

- L.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2022-03-25 15:33:28  
Lili said: »
Kylos, you're a big sweet stoned dork with a giant heart. Seeing one of my names in your list was certainly not something I was expecting, but it made me all warm and fuzzy inside.

I am on a perma-hiatus myself and although I don't know your reasons, I certainly understand very well how you feel. So here I am, poking my head through quickly after somebody let me know about your post, to wish you wellness and happiness. Vana'diel is a little less caring without you in it. Maybe we'll see each other in the future, maybe not, but I'm glad I found your group when I came back in that far, far away 2017.

Farewell, and all the bestest to you and your family.

- L.

I've had a few messages out of the blue from players I never expected to hear from again. It has been very heartwarming to know that the group and I have been remembered for bringing some light in to your life. Have always done my best to instill the values passed down from my original mentor, and those who taught me along the way.

Speaking of which, the group accomplished again last night, and this is my tribute to them before I leave tomorrow. Judge, Jury & Executioner achieved! Thank you to the forum for the strategies and any helpers who joined our runs.

YouTube Video Placeholder

I've paid my dues
Time after time
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand
Kicked in my face
But I've come through

And we mean to go on and on and on and on

We are the champions, my friends
And we'll keep on fighting till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
Cause we are the champions of the World

I've taken my bows
And my curtain calls
You brought me fame and fortune
And everything that goes with it
I thank you all
But it's been no bed of roses
No pleasure cruise
I consider it a challenge before
The human race
And I ain't gonna lose

And we mean to go on and on and on and on

We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers

We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers

Cerberus.Onvasquez
user: onvasquez
By Cerberus.Onvasquez 2022-03-29 21:16:52  
Cerberus.Kylos said: »
As the linkshell will soon move in to an extended time without me, here's my Reality Honours List to all those players who either ran with us regularly, or was of great help to us when I asked. Many of them have since moved on from the game.

This does not include forum posters, of which there were many who helped us form strategies and guide the members to improve their jobs. Your help is greatly appreciated. There are a couple of names who I hope don't mind me paying respect for everything they did to help when we were on better terms.

This is not everyone who ever attended an event, but the players I can remember who contributed the most, even if they never wore a pearl. It's cool to remember all the friends we made along the way.

The linkshell will continue doing Tuesday events, but it will only be master leveling under Echlin's lead; although this is not always guaranteed. I won't mind new members joining, although they should know the group is not running endgame events after this week.

Its been too long my friend. Havent played in a few years. I plan to return sometime soon. I hope all has been well. Definately still think of you all, always Reminiscing of the good years
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [134 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Oakdale
user: Oakie
By Cerberus.Oakdale 2022-08-10 14:43:33  
Noooooo. And right as I was coming back to play. /tear

I'm maining DRK to honor Kylos as I start back up :P
[+]
 Bahamut.Braams
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Khronos
By Bahamut.Braams 2022-08-10 15:55:16  
Cerberus.Kylos said: »

Well since this was necrobumped. It was an honor to help out where I could sir. Glad we could cross paths in-game. Thank you for the fun and good times in my time there.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [201 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2023-02-27 15:49:37  
A new era for Reality begins soon. If you're interested to join the group in April, send me a private message and we'll figure it out. Thanks.

[+]
By Draylo 2023-02-27 20:59:45  
Hes back!?
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2023-02-28 09:01:04  
Yes, I never said I was officially gone forever. A year out was the plan, although there was a chance I might not have returned, in which case, I would have logged in to retire the LS and say goodbye. I kept in the loop, played during free times, and have a plan going forward. The motivation is back, but I still stand by everything I said about SE since taking my break.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2023-03-03 18:16:44  
After some thought and deliberation with the group, I've decided to retire the linkshell. Reality represents many positives and negatives of a part of my life I would like to leave behind. In April, there will be a linkshell born with a new name and fresh purpose. It will maintain the same mentality of making memories while enjoying FFXI with friends.

Before I left last year, I set up a fun event for us, but the guys had no idea what it would be. I recorded it for sentimental value, and will probably never share it, but here's a couple of screenshots. The first was taken after a crazy idea of mine, where we climbed Parradamo Tor in Attohwa Chasm while riding on the largest mounts we had! (It's so much fun... would recommend). The second was at Blueblade Fell, where I logged out. I love this place.

I already thanked so many folks last year in the above post, so this is just to confirm that this thread will no longer be updated. But if anyone on Cerberus sees this in the next month and is interested in joining us? Please free to send me a message. It will start when I return to the game for the April update.
By Draylo 2023-03-03 18:20:15  
The game is still fun, no need to cut ties and "Retire" just play when you enjoy it and take breaks when you don't. Hope you decide to still play this amazing game!
 Asura.Ramsy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ramsy
By Asura.Ramsy 2023-03-03 21:44:51  
Sorry to hear that you’re retiring your shell. I think we started running events around the same time and I always enjoyed seeing your shell updates! Sucks that we never had a chance to play together but when I saw your post I found it funny cause I’m thinking of starting again as well. Best of luck
[+]
 Cerberus.Turqone
By Cerberus.Turqone 2023-03-21 20:22:34  
One of the best.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12