Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)
Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 12
 Fenrir.Pertalee
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Pertalee 2017-09-19 14:31:10  
Next time you have to zombie, make the person with twilight drop party, then the rest can unweak etc w/o getting drawn in/attacked.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-09-19 15:22:46  
Fenrir.Pertalee said: »
Next time you have to zombie, make the person with twilight drop party, then the rest can unweak etc w/o getting drawn in/attacked.

Oh .. I will definitely remember that, cheers.
 Asura.Avallon
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Avallon 2017-09-19 15:31:21  
Cerberus.Kylos said: »

Twilight is nice but really a competent mage that can sack with Dia is just as effective. You just need to keep that person raised, obviously.
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
サーバ: Leviathan
user: bluecop81
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2017-09-19 16:47:42  
Asura.Avallon said: »

Twilight is nice but really a competent mage that can sack with Dia is just as effective. You just need to keep that person raised, obviously.
When it comes down to it, Bard with Hymus( only last a few min but no MP needed) and elegy+dia can be better used than a Mage or DD as they dont need to be unweak to buff
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-09-19 19:42:02  
Kei went down tonight thanks to a mix of Reality, LagunasWarriors members, and the combo of Aliciea + Pikachuu on BLMs. PLD went down halfway through, but we managed it anyways. Lost all the blms after that due to no key item/other commitments so we finished the night off with another very easy victory over Kin.

We are doing Omen bosses on Friday at 10pm BST 5pm EST, and I'm open to taking other players who may not be able to run with us through the week. Please let me know in advance with your preferred target & job selection. We'll most likely end up doing Fu, Kin, or Gin, depending on who we have available. The LS is still (Looking For Members).

Current target for next Tuesday is Ou, but this might change depending on what LS members want to do after Friday.
By fonewear 2017-09-19 19:48:08  
Kei went down tonight thanks to a mix of Reality, LagunasWarriors members, and the combo of Aliciea + Pikachuu on BLMs. PLD went down halfway through, but we managed it anyways. Lost all the blms after that due to no key item/other commitments so we finished the night off with another very easy victory over Kin.

We are doing Omen bosses on Friday at 10pm BST 5pm EST, and I'm open to taking other players who may not be able to run with us through the week. Please let me know in advance with your preferred target & job selection. We'll most likely end up doing Fu, Kin, or Gin, depending on who we have available. The LS is still (Looking For Members).

Current target for next Tuesday is Ou, but this might change depending on what LS members want to do after Friday.

What jobs are you looking for I might be interested.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-09-19 19:54:09  
fonewear said: »

What jobs are you looking for I might be interested.

I noticed aside from our two idris GEO we don't have any extra. Also WHM is a job we struggle to find sometimes. Easier to let me know what you have so I can let you know what we'd be more likely to use.
 Fenrir.Iiana
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Iiana 2017-09-21 05:26:20  
Love these updates, hope future runs continue to get better as you guys close the gap on aeonics and Ou. I'd offer more were we on the same server, best of luck~
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-09-22 14:48:32  
Probably doing Fu tonight in an hours time. Trying to find people for it. Would love to get some scales for our Summoners. Let me know if you'd like to join, cheers.

Fenrir.Iiana said: »
Love these updates, hope future runs continue to get better as you guys close the gap on aeonics and Ou. I'd offer more were we on the same server, best of luck~

Thank you. We will continue to succeed. Had another member join us today from Asura, and they have fit in well.
 Asura.Avallon
By Asura.Avallon 2017-09-22 15:22:14  
Had another member join us today from Asura

Tell (muffled sound) I said hello. :)
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2017-09-22 15:44:07  
How did Fu go?
How are things going for LS?
Pics when you can
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-09-22 15:47:34  
We ain't gathered for Fu yet. This is an unusual day for us, so finding people might take longer than usual. I keep meaning to screenshot events, but slips my mind when we get started.
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2017-09-22 15:50:44  
Well as the last few pages have shown, you do have supporters from other ls and servers.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-09-22 22:46:25  
Took 12 of us for Fu. Had a rough time with Craver as we only had one real melee, but pulled through in the end. Fu wasn't too tough, but we did have 3 summoners. Wanted to do another but too many had to go. Not sure what we doing on Tuesday yet. Not a bad event considering we rarely run on a weekend. Thanks to everyone involved.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-09-22 23:24:05  
Asking linkshell members to get in contact with me, so we can figure out which scales everyone wants for Omen. Instead of going straight to Ou, we will target the scales which will benefit players most, and get everyone upgraded before attempting it.

I'm also open to players outside the LS getting in contact with me about this, and I'll record what they are after so I can plan events with them in mind. And this is a free service .. as long as you show up on time, and come on a job which is useful for the boss. Cheers.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-09-24 14:27:34  
Looking for members today, so please contact me if you'd like a pearl.

Also, as has been the case since I started the LS, members who sit there with a pearl on and never participate in events will be kicked without much warning. Please don't have a pearl if you do not intend on making events. Giving me a valid reason why you can't make events will go a long way in keeping your pearl. Thanks.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-09-25 16:20:39  
Not doing any card farm tonight as we'll be doing Kyoux2 tomorrow. Gather time is the usual 10pm bst 5pm est. If you're going to be late please let me know when you can.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-09-26 18:46:06  
One of the better days for Reality. We managed enough players (w/ mules) for three parties as we headed for Kyou. During the second run, just after Thinker (we always get it) we got a chest floor which not only gave us an extra key item, but also dropped an Ammurapi Shield & Kishar Ring. I got a really nice lot on the shield so I'm pretty chuffed about that, and will definitely use it with my sch & rdm.

We went in for a third run and cleared it quicker than the previous two. We got x2 scales on each boss, but it worked for us as most of us want them. So it was a great day in that regard. So much so .. we're planning Kouryu x3 for Tuesday (3rd). If you're interested in this please let me know, but also be ready for bad news as we might not have room for everyone. I remembered to take some screenshots of today's run, which I'll post soon below.

I would like to thank all LS members and helpers for this month's campaign. Every boss was defeated, and almost all (had one memorable disaster) card farms gave 8-11 each time.
[+]
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2017-09-26 18:58:22  
Awesome!
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-09-26 19:18:03  
Screenshots for 26th/27th September - Kyou x3
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-09-28 13:38:56  
Planning ahead as I won't be around much on the weekend. Looking like the following melee strategy lineup for Kirin/Kouryu x3 on Tuesday; provided everyone shows:

Asura.Avallon
By Asura.Avallon 2017-09-28 14:01:53  
Nice to see some familiar faces in your screenshots.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-10-02 15:47:57  
Just a reminder to our members we're doing Kouryu at this time tomorrow. Please let me know if you'll be late, thanks. Check out the battle strategies in my last post, and if you're unsure about anything send me a /tell.
 Asura.Avallon
By Asura.Avallon 2017-10-02 17:00:17  
Just a reminder to our members we're doing Kouryu at this time tomorrow. Please let me know if you'll be late, thanks. Check out the battle strategies in my last post, and if you're unsure about anything send me a /tell.

Have you guys beat Ou yet? I've lost track with your LS progress lately.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-10-02 18:11:33  
Asura.Avallon said: »

Have you guys beat Ou yet? I've lost track with your LS progress lately.

No we didn't end up trying it as we focused on getting scales for upgrades. It's on the to-do list, but it's behind Kouryu and possibly WoC as well.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-10-02 18:47:51  
Just a couple of members to talk too and we'll be ready for Tuesday's event. Just want to update and say Skunk is going to play Samurai as his COR doesn't have the accuracy (yet) and we can make use of a job master mule COR for rolls. We'll lose Wild Card, but in theory we shouldn't need it anyways. We can stack Tachi: Ageha -25% defense down with Dia 3/Light Shot + Box Step x5.
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2017-10-02 18:49:25  
GL take pics!
By drizzt369 2017-10-02 20:59:10  
Lets do this!!!
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-10-03 18:39:37  
We were decked out today with a solid 12-man alliance w/ COR mule: pld whm geo brd thf rdm / pld war drk sch geo whm - Killed it the first time (shown below) after getting hit with terror at 3% but managed to work through it anyways.

Brought a LS member in for the clear on the second, and killed it even quicker. We were too prepared and had no deaths on both fights, which is great as I think we'll have Warder done by next week. Would've been three today but we were slow in setting up and people had to go after the second. Sleep well Kouryu, and thank you linkshell. Also, thanks to those who helped with strategy.

Doing a Kin run on Friday as an extra event. Warder will be next Tuesday at the usual time.
[+]
 Cerberus.Boogs
user: rs1n
By Cerberus.Boogs 2017-10-04 17:01:50  
I wish my times better aligned with yours. You mentioned 5PM EST in a few spots and I am usually not even home by then. If you guys do things at later times, though, and could use a 3-song bard (only recently returned to the game so no horn yet, but it's in the works).
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 12