Abby Feet

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Summoner » Abby Feet
Abby Feet
By Delmania 2016-11-30 06:26:18  
I've been trying to use the remaining time in the current campaigns to get the Abby feet. Is there a specific strategy I should follow as a SMN? I've been using 3 DD trusts, Koru, Apu, and Ifrit, focusing on landing the KB with *burst or Cata. I've been getting a few chests, but nothing useful. Any tips for this?
 Asura.Evildemon
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Evildemon 2016-11-30 07:46:26  
Luck. As long as you have called lights for the gold chests. They will drop eventually. I think alternatively they added a way for you to trade 3 other boots to an npc for one of your choice
 Bahamut.Scizor
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Scizor
By Bahamut.Scizor 2016-11-30 09:03:40  
With max lights just round up a bunch of mobs and aga them down, patience and luck is all you need.

It also doesn't matter what job you are using as the boots that appear are random.
By aisukage 2016-11-30 09:04:20  
I would just go in with healer and buff trusts and as much MAB atmas as possible and MAB gear and pull mobs 1 by 1 using Cata to build up Amber lights. If you kill multiple mobs with Cata you only get the amber light of 1 mob. So killing 1 at a time is faster.

Now when you have capped amber you will need high pearl. To do this pull a bunch of mobs and face towards them all and just auto them all to death. Go grab a drink or browse the web while you do so. Then once you have high enough pearl just pull a group and Cataclysm them all to death and watch the large gold chests drop.

Will take a bit of time but like Evildemon said if you get 3 feet you don't need you can go to Abby misereux and talk to the galka at the start (iron eater I think) and you can trade him those 3 feet for a feet of your choice
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Delmania 2016-12-01 06:12:58  
> quality tp build.

What's that look like? /SAM with a bunch of +store tp gear?

Post deleted by User.
By Delmania 2016-12-02 07:14:12  
Thanks for the advice everyone, I got both SMN and THF last night. Any advice for getting red procs for the 109 upgrade items? I read that Earthshaker and Sunburst will work. Can I just TP build, pop the NM, WS, and burn him?

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Delmania
user: Delmania
By Asura.Delmania 2016-12-02 08:00:51  
Ive got thf/war leveled. From your response, it seems like I need to WS, then switch weapons and ws again?

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Gimpers
サーバ: Odin
user: Gimpers
By Odin.Gimpers 2016-12-02 09:03:08  
NMs cannot be procced when they are casting a spell or readying a TP move. There is a 1-2 second window after the spell/TP move where you still cannot proc. Also, sometimes due to lag, what looked like was a clean WS may not have been. If you think one was borderline, try it again.

Just in case, this is a list of all the procs.
 Asura.Delmania
user: Delmania
By Asura.Delmania 2016-12-02 09:15:53  
Thanks, I'm going to try it as thf/war. Just need some gimp swords, since there are no easily available THF ilvl swords...
 Odin.Gimpers
サーバ: Odin
user: Gimpers
By Odin.Gimpers 2016-12-02 09:51:03  
Gimp weapons are better anyways. Abyssea mobs are too weak at our current level. Any ilvl weapons will kill the NM too fast. You might only get one chance at a proc with ilvl weapons.
 Asura.Werdxi
user: drewxi
By Asura.Werdxi 2016-12-02 09:54:17  
Asura.Delmania said: »
Thanks, I'm going to try it as thf/war. Just need some gimp swords, since there are no easily available THF ilvl swords...

Even though I have ninja, which has more red procs, I prefer going thf/war myself just because KI farming can becomes the least of your worries. Its getting the random items to drop from the mobs to spawn the NMs can become a little stupid sometimes w/o TH. Also you won't need/want ilv swords for your thf because you'll kill it too fast. I generally change to my KC, and spam seraph until i get a hint, then i run through a bunch of very low level weapons. Otherwise it dies before i can even proc. GL to you.