Achievement Bug Back?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Bugs » Achievement bug back?
Achievement bug back?
By Kodaijin 2016-12-08 09:43:23  
Issue: Achievements and ranking have disappeared again. Similar to earlier in the year.I have the show achievements option checked but it doesnt show on the character page.

Administrator
By Rooks 2016-12-08 09:50:53  
There's two things this can be, one of which is a code change, and the other is something server side. I've already pinged the boss about the server side issue, the code change, uh, when I have some time? Maybe this weekend, this week has been atrocious in terms of "decent sized chunk of time to do anything useful".
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-12-08 09:58:20  
Rooks said: »
Maybe this weekend, this week has been atrocious in terms of "decent sized chunk of time to do anything useful".
That's what you get for making 3 mods in one week!
 Shiva.Eightball
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Eightball 2016-12-08 09:59:34  
while we are talking about achievements, one thing I've noticed for awhile is lvl 90 Ochain showing on the main RMEA list but would not show in the list of empys on achievements tab. I've noticed this for many months on my own char but also just noticed on another.
[+]
 Asura.Seekerstar
By Asura.Seekerstar 2016-12-16 07:28:44  
Since this thread is here, I'll just post here instead of making a new one.

Ever since I changed servers, my rank disappeared. This morning, in a sleepless daze, I thought about it and unlinked my character from my old server. I still have no ranking, though... do I have to //gw flush to update onsite or what?

I is confuse. :(
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-12-16 07:57:46  
Asura.Seekerstar said: »

Ever since I changed servers, my rank disappeared. This morning, in a sleepless daze, I thought about it and unlinked my character from my old server. I still have no ranking, though... do I have to //gw flush to update onsite or what?

There are several bugs in the current ACH system, one of which involves a lack of missions preventing calculation. Step one is for me to fix the mission calculations.
 Asura.Seekerstar
By Asura.Seekerstar 2016-12-16 19:25:22  
Rooks said: »
Asura.Seekerstar said: »

There are several bugs in the current ACH system, one of which involves a lack of missions preventing calculation. Step one is for me to fix the mission calculations.

Thanks for responding!

Whenever you get time, I know you have a lot on your plate, I was just wondering what was up is all ^^