Fenrir.Caiir
VIP
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Caiir 2017-03-17 19:20:59  
It considers negatives properly:

//maga add "Damage taken" -1

will look for damage taken -1,-2,-3,-4,-5,...

//maga add "Spell interruption rate" -5

will look for spell interruption rate -5,-6,-7,...
By volkom 2017-03-18 11:20:42  
[+]
 Asura.Keisu
サーバ: Asura
user: CyrCyr
By Asura.Keisu 2017-03-18 13:15:53  
*uninstalls ashita*

only got it for oseeeeeeeem
[+]
 Asura.Terasan
user: Terasan
By Asura.Terasan 2017-03-18 18:52:04  
Just to double check here:

If I set it up so that I have two separate augment sets like:
1)
DEX 5+
Crit Dmg 2+
Att/Acc 20+

And

2)
Acc/Atk 25+
TA 4

MAGA will go till all augments in -one- of those sets are matched yes?
 Asura.Neufko
user: siskotaru
By Asura.Neufko 2017-03-18 19:23:22  
Correct
 Asura.Terasan
user: Terasan
By Asura.Terasan 2017-03-18 19:38:05  
Cool, thanks. Just wanted to know I wasn't screwing myself out of stones by having impossible-to-achieve ***on there :D
 Asura.Sesono
user: Zyanide
By Asura.Sesono 2017-03-23 04:36:25  
I run into an issue...actually i had this occur twice now.

I got nearly perfect augments and MAGA wouldnt stop ...it showed the values and wrote it stopped but then continued before i could accept the values.

What can i do? More delay? Maybe make it so that it will REALLY stop?

edit:
just happened again >_> with delay set to 1 ... almost perfect augments gone, nothing but crap left *cry*

edit II:
AND AGAIN!
I have a feeling that its broken somehow... i rather not use it until there is a workaround or fix.
 Fenrir.Caiir
VIP
By Fenrir.Caiir 2017-03-23 07:49:48  
Internally, it "stops" after every augment attempt (even unsucessful) and then only restarts after the decision has been made by the user or the comparison. Delay does not matter. It could be 0. If it printed the stopped for augment message, it did not start again by itself.
Code
		if compare_augments(results) then
			notice("Stopped augmenting for the following: ") -- Augment message, no unpause.
			for k,v in pairs(results) do
				log(k .. ' ' .. v)
			end
			notice("Type //maga accept, //maga continue, or //maga cancel.")
		elseif settings.debug then
			notice("Didn't match the following: ")
			for k,v in pairs(results) do
				log(k .. ' ' .. v)
			end
		else
			status.paused = false -- This is where it unpauses. 
                                              -- It is the only place it does so outside of user control. 
                                              -- It obviously does not print the message here, as it does it up there.
		end

You're either typing continue, typing start again, have something typing them for you, edited the code, or did something wrong.

The very odd alternative would be that your client is receiving unintended incoming 0x5C packets, which I have never heard of happening but I suppose I can't rule it out.
 Carbuncle.Doryll
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Smacks
By Carbuncle.Doryll 2017-03-23 08:03:27  
i had this problem too, i didn't write nothing, and it continued after a good valors, this happened 3 or 4 times (on 5k stones)

Maybe it's the Enternity or FastCS add-on ? i unloaded them, but i'm out of stones for try it
 Fenrir.Sathicus
user: SathQuetz
By Fenrir.Sathicus 2017-03-23 10:49:35  
I use enternity with MAGA with no issues, but I don't use FastCS.
[+]
 Fenrir.Caiir
VIP
By Fenrir.Caiir 2017-03-24 09:11:23  
I pushed a fix to deal with a potential unexpected packet containing augment data. I can't guarantee this will solve a problem, but it's the only thing other than user error that makes sense to me.
 Asura.Sesono
user: Zyanide
By Asura.Sesono 2017-03-25 08:14:49  
Thank you very much! I will try it now.
I dont use FastCS btw. :)

Hmmm, doesnt start anymore:

maga: Lua runtime error: attempt to call a string value

:(
 Fenrir.Dragonimi
user: Dragonimi
By Fenrir.Dragonimi 2017-03-25 18:20:34  
Addon Noob here. I am having trouble getting it to run. Error is the same as above, when I try to load it.

maga: Lua runtime error: attempt to call a string value

Might be how I installed it?

addons folder
maga folder
extdata.lua
maga.lua
data folder
settings.xml(this is just a blank file atm, nothing in it)

Thanks for any help provided.
 Asura.Keisu
user: CyrCyr
By Asura.Keisu 2017-03-25 18:52:25  
Now all we need is an addon to handle those goddamn ambuscade capes, and the game will be fixed.

*** hate ambuscade cape upgrades...
[+]
 Fenrir.Dragonimi
By Fenrir.Dragonimi 2017-03-25 19:08:07  
using an older version worked. Not sure why, assuming the current build is broken. Just and FYI, and thank you for the great product.
 Fenrir.Caiir
VIP
By Fenrir.Caiir 2017-03-26 01:49:19  
I forgot a comma. :(
[+]
 Fenrir.Dragonimi
By Fenrir.Dragonimi 2017-03-26 11:00:49  
Fenrir.Caiir said: »
I forgot a comma. :(

Shame....
Shame....
Shame....

Glad it was an easy fix!
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2017-03-27 02:52:10  
So I gave in and tried this tonight after needing to re-prioritize for MACC over MAB because of the GEO nerf...

If you are reading this debating whether or not to try it, DO IT.

I can believe how awesome it works!

I added 60ish MACC to my set!

THANK YOU!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-03-27 10:34:42  
Just tried it. Probably did something wrong, but I initially accepted some average augments, and then re-attempted my augment sets. I ultimately ran out of stones, and it gave me back my item, but it erased whatever pre-existing augments were on the weapon.

Not that I care, because they were lolCondemners and I was testing to see how it performed, but any idea why it wiped my previous augments when I ran out of stones?
 Bahamut.Colonelace
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Colonelace 2017-03-27 14:35:11  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Just tried it. Probably did something wrong, but I initially accepted some average augments, and then re-attempted my augment sets. I ultimately ran out of stones, and it gave me back my item, but it erased whatever pre-existing augments were on the weapon.

Not that I care, because they were lolCondemners and I was testing to see how it performed, but any idea why it wiped my previous augments when I ran out of stones?

did you do //maga continue or //maga accept? Continue ignores the augment that popped up while the other accepts and returns item to you with the augments you accepted.
[+]
 Odin.Speedyjim
サーバ: Odin
user: speedyjim
By Odin.Speedyjim 2017-03-27 15:25:06  
Okay but like... you don't need to read the augments to continue... so why would that be detectable, and the "small delay" you're talking about is considered by the addon because of how packets work... think before speaking thx...

There's a delay setting anyway.

Lakshmi.Konvict said: »
Staleyx said: »
Burning thru 150 stones in 2 minutes is kind of crazy. Is it safe?
Considering it takes 3 or so seconds to legitimately do one augment, No.
I was simply agreeing that 3 or so seconds is correct, when done "legitimately". I wasn't attacking you or your addon, geez.
 Fenrir.Caiir
VIP
By Fenrir.Caiir 2017-03-27 16:30:35  
kool.

Honestly I've never tested with weapons, I just sort of assumed it worked the same. You shouldn't be able to clear augments with the interface (though it is possible), but I'll look into it.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-03-27 17:30:52  
Bahamut.Colonelace said: »

did you do //maga continue or //maga accept? Continue ignores the augment that popped up while the other accepts and returns item to you with the augments you accepted.

I did not. I ran out of stones (750).

I was augmenting condemners, the h2h.

Original augments were something silly: agi+8 acc18- so nothing was lost. However, after the stones ran out, the massage about receiving my weapon back was received. The augments were gone. Just wondering what I did wrong.

Again, I didn't type anything after the augmenting process began
By Vijara 2017-03-30 16:16:54  
Seems to be an error when augmenting Kanaria and you get Additional Effect: Stun. Every time that augment pops up I get an error referencing extdata and nothing displays for augments in the ffxi game log. It will also stop MAGA. If I do //maga continue it seems to start back up again, but if I get additional effect stun again... same thing.

Anyone else experiencing this or is it just me?
 Fenrir.Sathicus
user: SathQuetz
By Fenrir.Sathicus 2017-03-30 16:28:14  
Vijara said: »
Seems to be an error when augmenting Kanaria and you get Additional Effect: Stun. Every time that augment pops up I get an error referencing extdata and nothing displays for augments in the ffxi game log. It will also stop MAGA. If I do //maga continue it seems to start back up again, but if I get additional effect stun again... same thing.

I didn't investigate the cause, but when I did my kana it stopped all the *** time and I had to keep pressing continue. I still got the augments I wanted, nothing wonky besides that happened, was just a bit inconvenient.
 Fenrir.Caiir
VIP
By Fenrir.Caiir 2017-03-30 19:15:14  
Vijara said: »

Didn't realize this was an aug. I gutted most of the ones that seemed unneeded since I had to rename all of them.
[+]
By Vijara 2017-03-30 20:10:12  
Didn't realize this was an aug. I gutted most of the ones that seemed unneeded since I had to rename all of them.

I hope it's an easy fix. Thanks!
 Leviathan.Sidra
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Sidra
By Leviathan.Sidra 2017-04-02 08:40:39  
So I have the maga folder in my Addons folder and can load it. But I can't do any of the commands. When I type //maga anything, it says GearSwap: command not found. I find this odd, since I am not using Gearswap (tried disabling it too) and this isn't even in the Gearswap Folder.

Edit: fixed
 Odin.Godofgods
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2017-04-07 15:22:51  
not sure if it worked properly or not. But i only had 175 taupe stones on me, searching for pet str+10 and pet atk+30. So its perfectly believable that it simply never showed up. Sure did go through them a lot faster then i could tho.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8