YouTube Video Placeholder

YouTube Video Placeholder

Am I the only one excited for this?
 Asura.Radicalp
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: shyral
By Asura.Radicalp 2017-03-30 22:15:51  
While I love that they're doubling down on Cayde's humor (I love Nathan Fillion), I wish they had released more detailed information about how the game will advance on what Destiny provided.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2017-03-30 22:19:55  
I'll admit, the information is still scarce. They've been hinting at Destiny 2 for years and this is the first time we've seen anything regarding that development. That said, I think they definitely let a few things slide. The display regarding the weapons being gone means you won't have your Icebreaker or your Mythoclast - everything's gone. We're starting from scratch. Also, the Cabal have taken down the tower and we have to take it back. Beyond that... nothing until probably E3.
By Viciouss 2017-03-30 22:24:08  
I am willing to give Destiny 2 another chance, I hated the weapon balance in the first game, and PvP was never really good. Here is hoping they can improve.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2017-03-30 22:32:19  
Well... I dunno about the weapon balance issue. A lot of people liked how OP some of the weapons could be. Admittedly, that makes PvP a pain in the ***, but I wasn't much of a PvP player, anyway. For me, it's the endgame content. It's the same reason I loved FFXI for so long. Getting that Outbreak Prime felt like an accomplishment, especially because of the tedium.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2017-03-30 23:06:52  
Ready to give Destiny 2 a try especially since it will be on PC.

Couldn't get into the first one due to it being on console. Aiming with a controller made me hate it.
 Odin.Speedyjim
サーバ: Odin
user: speedyjim
By Odin.Speedyjim 2017-03-31 09:25:18  
Asura.Radicalp said: »
Cayde's humor (I love Nathan Fillion
Yessss, I LOVE Cayde-6 just because he's voiced by Nathan Fillion. Gina Torres's Ikora Rey in the same scene makes it so much better.

I'm excited to destroy Gary... or Gil? Glen?! Something with a G!
By bobinasura 2017-03-31 09:58:52  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Well... I dunno about the weapon balance issue. A lot of people liked how OP some of the weapons could be. Admittedly, that makes PvP a pain in the ***, but I wasn't much of a PvP player, anyway. For me, it's the endgame content. It's the same reason I loved FFXI for so long. Getting that Outbreak Prime felt like an accomplishment, especially because of the tedium.

I'll second the Outbreak Prime! "XB1: Looking for Titan for OP9" haha

I am hoping for a few things. One is better in game chat in Destiny 2 (should be easy on PC). It was frustrating finding people to play with on the LFG sites. But when I finally found a regular group on the100 and this wasn't as much of a problem.

Another thing which would be super fun is cross platform play. I would like to play on PC with my brother on Xbox One and our friend on PS4. For those KB + Mouse vs Controller arguments, maybe they could make Trials (if it is in Destiny 2) platform specific. But honestly, I'll suck either way, and would just like to play with family and friends!
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-03-31 11:50:55  
loved it when he said i better see you out there fighting... or ill kill you myself then the 1 dudes face makes a wtf face expression xD