If You Wore Sunglasses At Night In A Club...

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » If you wore sunglasses at night in a club...
If you wore sunglasses at night in a club...
First Page 2
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-04-21 17:52:25  
What would you do?
 Sylph.Ice
サーバ: Sylph
user: Ice
By Sylph.Ice 2017-04-21 18:01:56  
Kill myself.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-04-21 18:03:10  
Sylph.Ice said: »
Kill myself.
How? I need details
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-04-21 18:03:28  
Try to pinpoint the exact moment in life that I turned into a douche.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-04-21 18:04:34  
Siren.Mosin said: »
Try to pinpoint the exact moment in life that I turned into a douche.
Lol love this one :0 2 points
By Ruaumoko 2017-04-21 19:10:54  
Same way you deal with Man Buns.

[+]
By clearlyamule 2017-04-21 20:19:21  
Am I Corey Hart?
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-04-21 20:55:26  
Ruaumoko said: »
Same way you deal with Man Buns.

3 points!
By fonewear 2017-04-21 20:56:44  
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
サーバ: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2017-04-21 21:07:50  
I think this video fits perfectly with what the OP is referring to.

[+]
By clearlyamule 2017-04-21 23:25:45  
By abknight 2017-04-22 00:33:19  
I'm a hetero male 32 years old. I play FFXI nearly 15 hours per day and have done so continuously, without break, since 2002. Despite my insane obsession with Vana'diel, I still run/swim/lift for 5 straight hours daily. This has allowed me to hone my body into a deadly weapon that, to modern mortals, looks like it belongs to a Spartan from the film "300."

I do not post this to brag. Rather, I offer a perspective that few in this world are able to provide: When I enter a bar/club/dancehall: It's always the exact same:

1.) Girls in line, depending on their attractiveness compared to mine, either ask me what I do or talk ***. There's no difference in the appproach; it's always 100% straight forward. I usually respond with "I'm an IT Project Manager." Despite the fact that that's an extremely generic, not-necessarily-technical job, they're confused ten times out of ten and don't ask any more questions about my job.

2.) The bouncer: If I have at least 3 girls with me by the time I get to the door, the bouncer doesn't say a word or even ask for ID. If not, he reluctantly asks for ID and then usually comments on my physique. I train 365 days a year on a Combat Control / Pararescue Swim/Run/Lift routine, so I look like a superhuman that modern mortals don't understand.

3.) Inside people: Every one is awkward as ***. Every one who works inside of a bar/club/dancehall is an awkwards ***who is trying as hard as possible to be cooler than they are. If you ever feel like you're a dork or not cool enough to be in any particular place, remember that everywhere you go is run and populated by other humans and that the vast majority of people are scared and vulnurable. Just be yourself and you'll do better than most.

TLDR: This seems like it belongs on the misc but the key to feeling good, looking good, and getting women is all the exact same thing: work out like you're a Pararescueman. There's no substitute for extreme hard work and almost no one alive today looks like Pararescue guys, which means those that do put the effort in will stand out like *** Hercules.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
サーバ: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2017-04-22 02:12:42  
there are certain times when sunglasses at night are awesome tripping balls on acid being one of them
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-04-22 05:44:54  
Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »
there are certain times when sunglasses at night are awesome tripping balls on acid being one of them
Facts
 Sylph.Krsone
サーバ: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2017-04-22 05:58:35  
abknight said: »
This has allowed me to hone my body into a deadly weapon that, to modern mortals, looks like it belongs to a Spartan from the film "300."

Από κάποιον που είναι ελληνικό γέλασα
 Ragnarok.Primex
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Primex 2017-05-02 14:48:17  
I'm a hetero male 32 years old. I play FFXI nearly 15 hours per day and have done so continuously, without break, since 2002. Despite my insane obsession with Vana'diel, I still run/swim/lift for 5 straight hours daily. This has allowed me to hone my body into a deadly weapon that, to modern mortals, looks like it belongs to a Spartan from the film "300."

I do not post this to brag. Rather, I offer a perspective that few in this world are able to provide: When I enter a bar/club/dancehall: It's always the exact same:

1.) Girls in line, depending on their attractiveness compared to mine, either ask me what I do or talk ***. There's no difference in the appproach; it's always 100% straight forward. I usually respond with "I'm an IT Project Manager." Despite the fact that that's an extremely generic, not-necessarily-technical job, they're confused ten times out of ten and don't ask any more questions about my job.

2.) The bouncer: If I have at least 3 girls with me by the time I get to the door, the bouncer doesn't say a word or even ask for ID. If not, he reluctantly asks for ID and then usually comments on my physique. I train 365 days a year on a Combat Control / Pararescue Swim/Run/Lift routine, so I look like a superhuman that modern mortals don't understand.

3.) Inside people: Every one is awkward as ***. Every one who works inside of a bar/club/dancehall is an awkwards ***who is trying as hard as possible to be cooler than they are. If you ever feel like you're a dork or not cool enough to be in any particular place, remember that everywhere you go is run and populated by other humans and that the vast majority of people are scared and vulnurable. Just be yourself and you'll do better than most.

TLDR: This seems like it belongs on the misc but the key to feeling good, looking good, and getting women is all the exact same thing: work out like you're a Pararescueman. There's no substitute for extreme hard work and almost no one alive today looks like Pararescue guys, which means those that do put the effort in will stand out like *** Hercules.

I'm a 37 year old male. I have played FFXI for about 6 hours a day for the past 15 years. I used to be competitive in jiu-jitsu. I was even ranked in my prime at 3rd nationwide. But that's not me anymore. I'm 80 pounds overweight. I spend about 12 hours a day working. I'm a CMO of a global brand.
I don't really go to clubs anymore. But when I do, I like to throw my cash around. I like to reserve a table for 500$ and order a bottle of their most expensive. I pop it open and watch the girls drop the pretty boys and come sit at my man table.
Their pretty boy boyfriends sometimes come and try to steal my thunder, or ask me if they can "hang" with me. The bouncers in the club usually do my answering for me.
That is all.
+1up
 Phoenix.Thorbean
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Thorbean
By Phoenix.Thorbean 2017-05-02 15:14:58  
Snip.

I get that, but not everyone cares about looks and physique. No matter what you do, the physique etc. will eventually fade, things will droop and sag. Working on who you are as a person, being kind, reading philosophy and expanding the mind lasts beyond the physique, and translates into much deeper connections between people. It might give slower results, but they tend to be more concrete.

*For anyone reading this who has body image issues.
By Blazed1979 2017-05-02 15:58:08  
Phoenix.Thorbean said: »
*For anyone reading this who has body image issues.
Get money. Lots of money.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-05-02 16:26:38  
I used to be a beatnick in the mid century. Sunglasses in clubs was dead common. I only knew one guy who really needed them, he was an albino. Really sensitive eyes.

We called him Shades.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-05-02 16:30:59  
Don't switch the blade on the guy in shades, goddammit.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-02 16:33:00  
Anna Ruthven said: »
[+]
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-05-02 16:34:16  
Touché
[+]
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-05-02 16:51:57  
Cause i am the godammed Batman Daredevil
By Draylo 2017-05-02 16:52:36  
I wear them in the subway :)
 Shiva.Shruiken
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-05-02 17:18:47  
true players hit the club in these

[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-05-02 17:35:24  
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-05-02 17:56:40  
This great
By Gruknor 2017-05-02 18:59:03  

Thank you for educating us in how not to lie. I feel sorry for you, that you need to lie on an auction site for an old mmorpg, to make yourself feel better. If I did not know any better, I would say you and Vyvanse are the exact same person.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-05-02 20:49:09  
Anna Ruthven said: »
Super hip
First Page 2