フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » H-P Bayld, Sell? [Quetz]
H-P Bayld, Sell? [Quetz]
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2017-08-29 12:10:13  
Hello folks,

So I've decided to invest in the Run ergon "Epeolatry". But there is seemingly a lack of H-P Bayld on the market, or at least at an affordable price. I currently have a surplus of Gil, or rather an easy means of getting it via selling my stockpile of HMPs. I've noticed the price of the HPB drop from 20k, on our server, to the lower ranges of 13k/17k per stack; sadly this only happened AFTER I made Idris. Would anyone be willing to sell me some sexy HPB? :3

(Ah Prices: Single: 10k/1x. Stack: 10-15k/1x [Stack price varies based on H-P Bayld monthly campaigns])
*Market has crashed due to Ambuscade* (10/14/2017)
Asking Price: 9k/1x

Thank you,
Senaki.
 Asura.Warusha
サーバ: Asura
user: Serithus
By Asura.Warusha 2017-08-29 12:48:39  
What does a sexy HPB look like? How does that differ from normal HPB? Why does it cost less than normal HPB?
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2017-08-29 13:07:07  
Probably worth pointing out that there's no supply at 13k because most servers are 20k and as long as the disparity exists there is incentive for people to buy out your server. Consider offering a more competitive price to increase your opportunities.
[+]
By Senaki 2017-08-29 14:09:41  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
Probably worth pointing out that there's no supply at 13k because most servers are 20k and as long as the disparity exists there is incentive for people to buy out your server. Consider offering a more competitive price to increase your opportunities.

Hmmm... I suppose I could increase the price to 14k or 15k/1x. The reason I think it should maybe be low is because for the past 2 H-P Bayld Campaigns the HPB prices have dropped to 14k/1x per stack.

Also, I have found people oddly willing to sell it for 13k/1x if it is in singles, which makes sense since their other option is 10k/1x on ah.