Game: FFXI
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2018-04-02 17:05:53  
Odin.Drakenv said: »
Lakshmi.Elidyr said: »
Odin.Kealoha said: »
You really heading over Elidyr?

I wish it was that easy. :(
Id like to be able to play with more friends, but cost is killer, and the people I still know here, we've been friends over 10 years now. :(

Maybe I need to make new characters over there. :O
Gofundme I’ll donate transfer

Shall I pay in HPB Tom. Lol
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-02 17:11:02  

Id like to be able to play with more friends, but cost is killer, and the people I still know here, we've been friends over 10 years now. :(

Hmm
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2018-04-02 17:17:40  

Hmm

I miss seeing Tomcruz around.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-02 17:21:20  

Hmm

I miss seeing Tomcruz around.
; ; he misses you too!!!!
[+]
 Odin.Kealoha
user: Kealohaa
By Odin.Kealoha 2018-04-02 18:01:40  
Yo! This ain’t Facebook. Lol. Bump.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-02 18:05:37  
Yo! This ain’t Facebook. Lol. Bump.
:)
 Odin.Spoiled
user: Spoiled
By Odin.Spoiled 2018-04-03 18:56:30  
Still searching for two. Come kill some NM's with us.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [76 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Spoiled
By Odin.Spoiled 2018-06-19 00:33:52  
Hello AH. My Linkshell, ThirdWorld is recruiting 1 SMN for our next LS run on June 22nd. Must be familiar with SMN zerging and have proper gearsets, must also be willing to discord with us and make both nights (22/23). Thanks!
 Odin.Spoiled
By Odin.Spoiled 2018-06-24 04:05:54  
Tonight we finished our 16th and final Aeonic weapon run as a Linkshell.

This has been a 10 month long project for Keal and I, so I just want to take this post to thank everybody that has joined us on any of the 16 runs we've did.

A big thanks to Chris to bringing us all together on Odin. Thanks to Keal for being my partner-in-crime for the last year or so. Masterwong for trusting us when we told you if you came with us you would get Aeonics, and being our designated tank for a good chunk of our runs even when you weren't getting a weapon. Tneya for showing us RDM is still relevant. Thank you to Clas for being our GEO since the start, Senaki for coming from Quetz and bringing fun conversations to our late night Discords. Bob for bringing the competitive side out of all of us(and tanking, and SMN'ing <,<)and being an all round great guy. Fim, Thedrake, Will, Ahfat, Moxee, Arch, Pudgy, Tinyattorney, BC, Bigg, Doro, Marci, for all joining us on this long journey. If I forgot your name, I'm sorry there was just so many people in rotation. Congratulations to the weapons we all obtained as a group.

ThirdWorld will no longer be doing scheduled Aeonic runs. We will remain mercing for those who are interested in buying. LS recruitment is now closed, until further notice.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2018-06-24 12:41:36  
Odin.Spoiled said: »
Tonight we finished our 16th and final Aeonic weapon run as a Linkshell.

This has been a 10 month long project for Keal and I, so I just want to take this post to thank everybody that has joined us on any of the 16 runs we've did.

A big thanks to Chris to bringing us all together on Odin. Thanks to Keal for being my partner-in-crime for the last year or so. Masterwong for trusting us when we told you if you came with us you would get Aeonics, and being our designated tank for a good chunk of our runs even when you weren't getting a weapon. Tneya for showing us RDM is still relevant. Thank you to Clas for being our GEO since the start, Senaki for coming from Quetz and bringing fun conversations to our late night Discords. Bob for bringing the competitive side out of all of us(and tanking, and SMN'ing <,<)and being an all round great guy. Fim, Thedrake, Will, Ahfat, Moxee, Arch, Pudgy, Tinyattorney, BC, Bigg, Doro, Marci, for all joining us on this long journey. If I forgot your name, I'm sorry there was just so many people in rotation. Congratulations to the weapons we all obtained as a group.

ThirdWorld will no longer be doing scheduled Aeonic runs. We will remain mercing for those who are interested in buying. LS recruitment is now closed, until further notice.

Grats guys.
 Odin.Bobingie
user: Bobingie
By Odin.Bobingie 2018-06-24 14:27:43  
Those old things lol

Congratz Spoiled, not many can say they have been where you are standing today. You are now a part of a small group of players that dedicated long hours and hard days to achieve FFXI greatness.

Welcome my friend.
[+]
 Odin.Spoiled
By Odin.Spoiled 2018-07-08 19:57:31  
Bumping this thread, we're back. LS is now Social/Event, pearls won't be loaded to concierges. Ask me or Kealoha for a pearl.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2018-07-08 22:43:03  
Odin.Spoiled said: »
Bumping this thread, we're back. LS is now Social/Event, pearls won't be loaded to concierges. Ask me or Kealoha for a pearl.

:supersadface:
 Odin.Spoiled
By Odin.Spoiled 2018-07-15 22:53:21  
Bump! Come discuss why Kanye is the most influential artist of all time with us in shell!

(joking, but still come hang out with us!)

Forgot to mention, I caved in and put some shells on Linkshell Concierge's scattered across the server. Pick one up if you cant find us!
[+]