ThirdWorld LS Recruiting

Eorzea Time
 
 
 
言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Odin » ThirdWorld LS recruiting
ThirdWorld LS recruiting
First Page 2
 Odin.Spoiled
Offline
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Spoiled
Posts: 74
By Odin.Spoiled 2017-09-20 15:51:08  
Hello AH!

I am happy to announce that ThirdWorld is opening our LS for all players. There are no requirements for social membership. We are also recruiting members for endgame content (Master Trials, Dyna-D Ambu and -maybe- Aeonics if we're up for it). Gear will be checked for endgame membership, come hang out with us.

Events are not on a schedule, but when we run a LS-wide event we'll give a ~48 hour notice.

Also willing to merge with another LS, prefer if we kept it as ThirdWorld.
 Odin.Spoiled
Offline
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Spoiled
Posts: 74
By Odin.Spoiled 2017-09-22 01:17:35  
Bump, starting our next run through this Saturday! Still looking for a GEO to join us.
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
Offline
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
Posts: 408
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2017-09-22 06:36:03  
(Won't let me PM for some reason)

I have an idris Geo /. I'm willing to swap servers to get a few aeonics with you guys if you will take me :3.
My only real issue is that I cannot stay up to 4am some nights as I am a full-time college student and need rest haha.
Is that acceptable ? :x

Also: Which days of the week are you guys doing the fights? Is it just Saturday's? If it is every night, then I cannot do it. :(

I'm unlikely to be able to make the transfer by this Saturday, my current Aeonic is stuck on Reisen Helms anyway, so it shouldn't be too bad to join later.

I will also likely go back to my home server at some point in the distant future as well, but if I pay to swap I'll hang for quite a long while (might as well if I pay for it).
 Odin.Spoiled
Offline
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Spoiled
Posts: 74
By Odin.Spoiled 2017-09-22 14:35:46  
Quetzalcoatl.Senaki said: »
(Won't let me PM for some reason)

My only real issue is that I cannot stay up to 4am some nights as I am a full-time college student and need rest haha.
Is that acceptable ? :x
Thats fine, the the only time we are actually up until 3am(ish) is when we're doing the first two zones, which is one night a week.

Quetzalcoatl.Senaki said: »
(Also: Which days of the week are you guys doing the fights? Is it just Saturday's? If it is every night, then I cannot do it. :(
Our runs depend on when everybody is ready on beads and has an open night to knock the NM's. We see where everybody is at usually around Wednesday night and make our decision on what day to do our runs that night. Our schedule is across two days(events), day one we clear all of zi tah and ru' aun. These are our longest event days, it usually takes us about 3 1/2 hours to clear both zones. Day two is mainly focusing on HELMs, then depending on who can stay we decide whether or not we want to finish the rest of Reisenjima that night or if we want to save it for the next night. We don't run every night, for Aeonics at least. Like I said in the main post we have a side group that runs Omen and Bead farms on our off nights at the time we usually would be doing Aeonic clears.
 Odin.Kealoha
Offline
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Kealohaa
Posts: 121
By Odin.Kealoha 2017-09-22 16:08:17  
Honestly, farming beads is more annoying than the clears themselves. But yes, we usually finish clears in 2 days. Even if you can't stay up late after HELMs, we usually help out those who need the lower tiers done, later on. We also farm beads for those that need them. Yes, it might be late for some but it's worth staying up for if you want the wins.

With that being said, let us know if this works for you!
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
Offline
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
Posts: 408
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2017-09-22 16:28:48  
Ah, sweet. That sounds perfect. I'll arrange the transfer over the weekend when I get a chance. :)
See you soon ~
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
Offline
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
Posts: 408
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2017-09-22 16:30:20  
Odin.Kealoha said: »
Honestly, farming beads is more annoying than the clears themselves. But yes, we usually finish clears in 2 days. Even if you can't stay up late after HELMs, we usually help out those who need the lower tiers done, later on. We also farm beads for those that need them. Yes, it might be late for some but it's worth staying up for if you want the wins.

With that being said, let us know if this works for you!


I'm actually 50/50k beads + Aeonic KI. I am also pretty sure I have enough bead pouches in order to get another 50k beads on top of that. Haha xD
 Odin.Drakenv
Offline
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
Posts: 3579
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-09-22 16:48:27  
Hmmm
 Lakshmi.Krazykozy
Offline
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Krazykozy
Posts: 79
By Lakshmi.Krazykozy 2017-09-28 20:10:11  
:o Spoiled!!!!! wry u no msg! lol
[+]
 Odin.Spoiled
Offline
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Spoiled
Posts: 74
By Odin.Spoiled 2017-09-28 21:11:32  
Lakshmi.Krazykozy said: »
:o Spoiled!!!!! wry u no msg! lol
KK! I'm over here doing big things on Odin! I thought you quit!

While I'm here on the thread, we just finished up our 4th run of Aeonics and got 3 members their first Aeonics! Congrats to everyone that finished this round!
While we're not actively recruiting, if you have a well geared Nirvana SMN feel free to toss me a PM or /tell in game, if the gear is right we may take you in!

We're hoping to start our next round of Aeonics here at the start of October!
 Lakshmi.Krazykozy
Offline
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Krazykozy
Posts: 79
By Lakshmi.Krazykozy 2017-09-28 23:13:40  
Nah I didn't quit the game. I left Anduril though... will explain later lol hit me up on skype when u can homie.
 Odin.Spoiled
Offline
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Spoiled
Posts: 74
By Odin.Spoiled 2017-10-01 00:05:01  
Closing recruiting for now, thank you for everyone's interest. We will continue selling Aeonic wins, /tell me or Chriscoffey for info. We also have some people selling Geas Fete gear in our shell, Kealoha and me. Feel free to message either of us if interested.
 Odin.Nekdal
Offline
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Nekdal
Posts: 7
By Odin.Nekdal 2017-10-01 07:28:13  
Damn and I only need ru'aun and res clears for my daemonic!!
 Odin.Spoiled
Offline
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Spoiled
Posts: 74
By Odin.Spoiled 2017-10-06 00:51:19  
We started our 5th aeonic run today! We still have 1 open spot for a HELM clear -- 150m! for the spot! Why waste days and days of your time losing to NM's when you can come over here to Odin and get a guaranteed weapon for 150m! Inquire within!
 Odin.Spoiled
Offline
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Spoiled
Posts: 74
By Odin.Spoiled 2017-10-23 16:54:31  
Finished our 7th weapon last night. We'll be taking a short break on Aeonics as we were doing them weekly and now we're all burnt out on bead farming. I may open recruiting when we start back up here in about 3 weeks.

I just want to say thank you to everybody that ran with us on any of the 7 runs we did.

(not pictured- Masterwong)

During our short break, Kealoha and I will continue selling Geas Fete / Omen drops. Just /tell one of us in game if interested.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Geneyus
Offline
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Geneyus
Posts: 81
By Lakshmi.Geneyus 2017-10-23 17:45:15  
Grats dudes.
 Odin.Spoiled
Offline
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Spoiled
Posts: 74
By Odin.Spoiled 2017-11-20 17:09:22  
We're back! Just finished our 8th weapon on Saturday. Looking to merc some HELM's sometime next week, message me on here on here or ingame if interested. Pricing will depend on NM's you need cleared.
Offline
Posts: 606
By zaxtiss 2017-11-20 17:31:39  
grats guys!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [115 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Spoiled
Offline
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Spoiled
Posts: 74
By Odin.Spoiled 2018-03-15 16:42:45  
Bumping this thread, long time no see, AH!

ThirdWorld is looking for two Nirvana SMN's to join us for our next run, 03/16. If you have any questions, post below or feel free to message me on here.
By Odin.Kuroganashi 2018-03-15 16:52:38  
Odin.Spoiled said: »
Bumping this thread, long time no see, AH!

ThirdWorld is looking for two Nirvana SMN's to join us for our next run, 03/16. If you have any questions, post below or feel free to message me on here.

do you guys do anything else aside Aeonic?
 Odin.Spoiled
Offline
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Spoiled
Posts: 74
By Odin.Spoiled 2018-03-15 17:00:00  
Odin.Kuroganashi said: »
Odin.Spoiled said: »
Bumping this thread, long time no see, AH!

ThirdWorld is looking for two Nirvana SMN's to join us for our next run, 03/16. If you have any questions, post below or feel free to message me on here.

do you guys do anything else aside Aeonic?
We have discussed this and will provide a new post about it next week eventually, we are looking to branch out from strictly Aeonics but we are focusing on finishing our 12th, before making a decision as it would require more recruiting(our LS is very close knit atm, with no more than 9 members)
 Odin.Bobingie
Offline
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Bobingie
Posts: 29
By Odin.Bobingie 2018-03-15 20:57:13  
Leech, Do you need it?
[+]
 Odin.Spoiled
Offline
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Spoiled
Posts: 74
By Odin.Spoiled 2018-04-02 02:53:28  
Bumping. Next run will be some time in April(looking at 12/13), we are looking for 2 Summoners to bring with us. Couple requirements still:

  • Hold Your own

  • Use Discord

  • Be able to stay the full run(3 Hours/day roughly)

  • Gear requirement above, however we realize nobody is perfect, at least have a good chunk of that gear.



This is not an opportunity to leech. Don't ask to join if that's your intention.

If you have any questions feel free to message Kealoha or myself on here, or you can try to find us online in game. I'm usually afk so if I don't respond don't give up hope, I'll /tell you the next time I am on.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
Offline
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: elii
Posts: 549
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2018-04-02 10:01:37  
Odin.Spoiled said: »
Bumping. Next run will be some time in April(looking at 12/13), we are looking for 2 Summoners to bring with us. Couple requirements still:

  • Hold Your own

  • Use Discord

  • Be able to stay the full run(3 Hours/day roughly)

  • Gear requirement above, however we realize nobody is perfect, at least have a good chunk of that gear.



This is not an opportunity to leech. Don't ask to join if that's your intention.

If you have any questions feel free to message Kealoha or myself on here, or you can try to find us online in game. I'm usually afk so if I don't respond don't give up hope, I'll /tell you the next time I am on.

Okay see you then buddy!
 Odin.Kealoha
Offline
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Kealohaa
Posts: 121
By Odin.Kealoha 2018-04-02 14:09:14  
You really heading over Elidyr?
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
Offline
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: elii
Posts: 549
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2018-04-02 14:34:24  
Odin.Kealoha said: »
You really heading over Elidyr?

I wish it was that easy. :(
Id like to be able to play with more friends, but cost is killer, and the people I still know here, we've been friends over 10 years now. :(

Maybe I need to make new characters over there. :O
 Odin.Drakenv
Offline
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
Posts: 3579
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-02 14:38:00  
Lakshmi.Elidyr said: »
Odin.Kealoha said: »
You really heading over Elidyr?

I wish it was that easy. :(
Id like to be able to play with more friends, but cost is killer, and the people I still know here, we've been friends over 10 years now. :(

Maybe I need to make new characters over there. :O
Gofundme I’ll donate transfer
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
Offline
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
Posts: 408
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2018-04-02 15:37:44  
Odin.Drakenv said: »
Lakshmi.Elidyr said: »
Odin.Kealoha said: »
You really heading over Elidyr?

I wish it was that easy. :(
Id like to be able to play with more friends, but cost is killer, and the people I still know here, we've been friends over 10 years now. :(

Maybe I need to make new characters over there. :O
Gofundme I’ll donate transfer


That isn't the primarily issue. He is saying that he doesn't what to leave his friends. It is a fair point tbh, it is quite hard to say goodbye to those you've known forever. Small servers are a boon and a bane in that you make very close friends, but there aren't enough active people to productively do end-game content.
 Odin.Drakenv
Offline
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
Posts: 3579
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-02 15:46:59  
Quetzalcoatl.Senaki said: »
Odin.Drakenv said: »
Lakshmi.Elidyr said: »
Odin.Kealoha said: »
You really heading over Elidyr?

I wish it was that easy. :(
Id like to be able to play with more friends, but cost is killer, and the people I still know here, we've been friends over 10 years now. :(

Maybe I need to make new characters over there. :O
Gofundme I’ll donate transfer


That isn't the primarily issue. He is saying that he doesn't what to leave his friends. It is a fair point tbh, it is quite hard to say goodbye to those you've known forever. Small servers are a boon and a bane in that you make very close friends, but there aren't enough active people to productively do end-game content.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
Offline
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: elii
Posts: 549
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2018-04-02 17:05:17  
Quetzalcoatl.Senaki said: »
Odin.Drakenv said: »
Lakshmi.Elidyr said: »
Odin.Kealoha said: »
You really heading over Elidyr?

I wish it was that easy. :(
Id like to be able to play with more friends, but cost is killer, and the people I still know here, we've been friends over 10 years now. :(

Maybe I need to make new characters over there. :O
Gofundme I’ll donate transfer


That isn't the primarily issue. He is saying that he doesn't what to leave his friends. It is a fair point tbh, it is quite hard to say goodbye to those you've known forever. Small servers are a boon and a bane in that you make very close friends, but there aren't enough active people to productively do end-game content.

Actually, Im much more satisfied being on a small server. Not everyone plays multiple accounts, and has friends that do so as well. It is extremely fun the way things are working for us. We are finishing up our first aeonics, we have no issues doing omen, or anything. The worse part about it is gear that requires crafting sadly. Now when the time comes, and people leave... yeah I completely agree. I wish we could all just play with each other when we wanted to (do I dare say like wow, also skip the pun you perverts).
First Page 2