Is COR Worth Leveling.....

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Corsair » Is COR Worth Leveling.....
Is COR Worth Leveling.....
 Bahamut.Incredible
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Incredible 2009-10-09 15:06:23  
They should add a western cowboy type job. Would be nice to strangle up some birds and shoot them...

... like shooting fishes in a barrel...
 Asura.Riddick
サーバ: Asura
user: Riddick
By Asura.Riddick 2009-10-12 20:36:44  
Kuz said:
Riddick said:
Cor was my first 75 job. If you like to simply xp then yes. If you want to solo. NO WAY. Great damage, nice buffs, crap evasion.

~AHEM~

Go Here...
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=4198#166150

And tell me that again

OK ill tell you again. "With Crimson Legs on, Kiting is faily simple". Not everyone in the game is gonna have crap like that. And yes there are exceptions (Nice job btw). Cor is and always will be a support job/DD. 99% of COR in the came cante even solo a colibri. I think i have leveled enough jobs to know that.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-10-12 21:24:26  
Yes Cor is worth leveling if you aren't going to cheap it out. If you are, then GTFO.

Most of the info in this thread is either stupid or flat out wrong, but they are mostly right on a few points. It is very fun and multifunctional. A good COR can fill a few different rolls and you will be expected to have the gear to fill any one of them.

To riddik, you don't have W legs? , quit being lazy and farm up 1 mil and buy some herme's sandles. Everyone can get those easily.
 Shiva.Crankkiller
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Crankkiller 2009-10-12 21:46:20  
Have you noticed that ALOT of the jobs that can use Crimson Legs CANT use Herme's Sandals? It works both ways genius!
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-10-12 22:22:06  
Crankkiller said:
Have you noticed that ALOT of the jobs that can use Crimson Legs CANT use Herme's Sandals? It works both ways genius!

Buy Hermes now, sell them back when/if you get Crimson if you don't otherwise need them. That should be pretty obvious.
 Siren.Kuz
サーバ: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2009-10-13 11:54:08  
Riddick said:
OK ill tell you again. "With Crimson Legs on, Kiting is faily simple". Not everyone in the game is gonna have crap like that. And yes there are exceptions (Nice job btw). Cor is and always will be a support job/DD. 99% of COR in the came cante even solo a colibri. I think i have leveled enough jobs to know that.

I LOL'd.
To pop despot I stood my ground and went toe-to-toe with the groundskeepers... without kiting.
Turning from the mob and using Light Shot if:
A) Meltdown was about to go off
B) If I felt i was running into trouble and needed to buy myself some time.

Also, I frequently head up there to solo Pots from time to time for Waters.
Again... same method as with Groundskeepers.

I think the big picture here is YOU can't solo.
Just because YOU can't doesn't mean the JOB can't.
I appreciate the kudos... but seriously... give soloing another try. Brush up your skills, and I guarantee you'll get it.

My gear isn't anything too exceptional either (Crimson Legs aside) Moldy, Corsair Gun, Commanders Cape, AF Hat, Mirke Body, Crimson Hands and boots, Low Quality Staves, Steel Bullets, Behemoth Rings and/or AGI rings, Uggy Pendant, etc. etc.
Joy-Toy might be an exception... but even that isn't out of reach.
In fact... its less out of reach then C.Legs

Also... in regards to crimson legs...

Frobeus said:
To riddik, you don't have W legs? , quit being lazy and farm up 1 mil and buy some herme's sandles. Everyone can get those easily.

THIS x100
[+]