T4 Reisenjima Strategy.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » T4 Reisenjima Strategy.
T4 Reisenjima Strategy.
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-02-19 17:54:16  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
It doesn't. You can decoy shot a black mage that you know will be dumping his hate, if your setup has one (just tell this to him). Vini is an undead so it won't take huge numbers from ranger. So you are less likely to experience hate spikes from this than other bosses.

Yet we have been experiencing hate loss. So we'll probably have to use a 2nd tank (which is not PUP) so Rangers can lose hate on them. We do not use BLM or SCH in our ranger setup.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-02-19 19:13:28  
Which songs and rolls would you guys recommend for the tanks before pops?
 Sylph.Dravidian
サーバ: Sylph
user: Eliseus
By Sylph.Dravidian 2018-02-19 20:15:17  
Cerberus.Kylos said: »

Usually tanking I could care less for rolls or songs. If I do get buffs I try to get haste buffs to give enmity spells maximum reduction on CD.

If you are doing some hybrid DD stuff I would have chaos/sams for rolls, and then whatever from bard that would cap haste, then probably acc, and if anything leftover atk.

In both situations make sure to time stuff after TP moves and even in between auto attacks if you can help it.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-02-20 01:05:47  

Ask your BRD to put 5 merits into Foe Sirvente and fire away.

jk, that song sucks.
 Shiva.Arislan
サーバ: Shiva
user: Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2018-02-20 05:14:28  

Dark Carol x2 (Doom and Curse), Warding Round (Curse), Minne V, Runeist's Roll and Gallant's Roll.

You'd really have to weigh any potential benefits against saddling your BRD w/ even more responsibility, pre-pop tho.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-02-21 13:27:16  
An update on our progress on Vinipata.

We had a few players unable to show last night, so we only had 2 Rangers and 1 COR/rdm as DDs. We didn't want to waste a week, so we gave it a go with the following setup: PLD RUN WHM WHM / RNG RNG COR GEO BRD (w/ one COR mule doing rolls for both parties before pop)

We wanted way more buffs, but we just didn't have anything else available (I did some /yells and got no response). One of the WHMs was also dual boxing the RUN .. which wasn't ideal, but it was the only way we could try the 2 tank 2 whm method.

It was great! The way the rangers were able to dump hate, as well as how the WHMs worked together (if one went down, the other just took over), made handling Vini easier. We almost wiped at 60% on the first pop, but we were able to recover and keep going for a bit. The main tank and WHMs were much happier with how they were able to handle things.

The second pop went differently, and despite it going in to Yaksha a few times, we got it to roughly 30% after recovering from a few semi-wipes. By that point we had less than 10 mins left and I couldn't see us wiping and recovering in time to finish it off. Had it 1) stayed in Raksha more, 2) we had 4 Rangers, 3) the WHM and RUN was not a dual box, 4) we had more pre-fight buffs and 5) we had an extra BRD, COR, or both, I firmly believe we'd have got a win. Still can get messy, but way more manageable with the decoy shot target and back up WHM.

----------------------------

As we've tried this NM both Ranger and BLM MB ways, we're bringing ourselves to the conclusion that we just don't have the players to do these setups to their maximum potential. Therefore, we've decided to go the Summoner MB route instead. It feels a bit cheap to us, but the way this NM works, and the high standards needed for BLM magic accuracy, it feels like the only way we can beat it without going full on Conduit Flaming Crush/Volt Strike.

I've got a good idea of how we can do it this way .. however, I would like to know how others would handle this. I'm guessing it goes a little something like this:

1) Enfeeble Vini and get it in to Yaksha.
2) Tabula Rasa and start Fusions. RUN pops Rayke and Gambit.SMNs can Apogee and do 2 BPs, resummon (to be sure they dont die during) and SMNs can Conduit Meteor Strike.

I see two issues though, and it's do with TP moves. As the SCH, I could gladly Alacrity + Stun it all day long, but it's not possible if I'm setting up Fusion. Also isn't it hard to land stun without certain debuffs? How do people go about stunning it reliably? We don't have another SCH, so would a RDM/blm do? Or GEO/blm? Either way, I'd like to hear how other groups beat it with SMN MBs. Cheers.
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2018-02-21 13:32:35  
An update on our progress on Vinipata.

We had a few players unable to show last night, so we only had 2 Rangers and 1 COR/rdm as DDs. We didn't want to waste a week, so we gave it a go with the following setup: PLD RUN WHM WHM / RNG RNG COR GEO BRD (w/ one COR mule doing rolls for both parties before pop)

We wanted way more buffs, but we just didn't have anything else available (I did some /yells and got no response). One of the WHMs was also dual boxing the RUN .. which wasn't ideal, but it was the only way we could try the 2 tank 2 whm method.

It was great! The way the rangers were able to dump hate, as well as the way the WHMs worked together (if one went down, the other just took over). We almost wiped at 60% on the first pop, but we were able to recover and keep going for a bit. The main tank and WHMs were way happier with the way they were able to handle Vinipata, but clearly .. we didn't try hard enough on the first pop.

The second pop went differently, and despite it going in to Yaksha a few times, we got it to roughly 30% after recovering from a few semi-wipes. By that point we had less than 10 mins left and I couldn't see us wiping and recovering in time to finish it off. Had it 1) stayed in Raksha more, 2) we had 4 Rangers, 3) the WHM and RUN was not a dual box, 4) we had more pre-fight buffs and 5) we had an extra BRD, COR, or both, I firmly believe we'd have got a win. Still can get messy, but way more manageable with the decoy shot target and back up WHM.

----------------------------

As we've tried this NM both Ranger and BLM MB ways, we're bringing ourselves to the conclusion that we just don't have the players to do these setups to their maximum potential. Therefore, we've decided to go the Summoner MB route instead. It feels a bit cheap to us, but the way this NM works, and the high standards needed for BLM magic accuracy, it feels like the only way we can beat it without going full on Conduit Flaming Crush/Volt Strike.

I've got a good idea of how we can do it this way .. however, I would like to know how others would handle this. I'm guessing it goes a little something like this:

1) Enfeeble Vini and get it in to Yaksha.
2) Tabula Rasa and start Fusions. RUN pops Rayke and Gambit.SMNs can Apogee and do 2 BPs, resummon (to be sure they dont die during) and SMNs can Conduit Meteor Strike.

I see two issues though, and it's do with TP moves. As the SCH, I could gladly Alacrity + Stun it all day long, but it's not possible if I'm setting up Fusion. Also isn't it hard to land stun without certain debuffs? How do people go about stunning it reliably? We don't have another SCH, so would a RDM/blm do? Or GEO/blm? Either way, I'd like to hear how other groups beat it with SMN MBs. Cheers.

Another route smn AC wise is with volt strike, 11 beast/drachen with bolster indi-torpor/geo-frailty dia 2 and that's it, after adds are slept just destroy it, its the easiest (along teles) for me always.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-02-21 13:38:03  
Yeah we didn't want to go that route right away, we'd like to try it the MB way first. We'll want to do something similar for Zerde anyways, so might as well get the method down now, instead of just rolling up and spamming Volt Strike. Thanks for the info anyways! :)
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-02-22 12:21:04  
Bumping in case anyone wants to share experience of SMN Mbing Vinipata. Cheers.
 Shiva.Spynx
user: auron86
By Shiva.Spynx 2018-02-22 12:44:25  
Honestly since you decided to go the easy route (not blaming you as you tried plenty with other stats, just point out the fact), I don't see why you'd bother with MB with SMN when you can just VS it to death. It's not like one approach is a challenge compared to the other.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2018-02-22 19:02:02  
And u can volt strike zerde too!!
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-03-10 17:17:22  
On to Schah! Anyone got recent experience of doing it melee style? How many bufffs were used? How many tanks? How many healers? Did you buff again before Mantri? Or after that and before Schah? Thanks.
 Asura.Fiasko
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Fiasko 2018-03-10 18:11:38  
WHM PLD RUN
WHM COR GEO BRD DD DD
WHM COR GEO BRD DD DD

Fill and adjust as needed with your group.

Tank WHM: Watch both PLD and RUN.
BRD: Sing and help watch PLD because curse can kill the PLD. (AKA be on Cursna Duty). We do not BRD swap for melee set ups because dispels are so janky and it wasn't worth it.
PLD: Popper and super tank. (Never engages and no one touches Schah until the RUN pulls it to be zerged.)
RUN: Pull and tank the add that is being killed.

Samurai / Chaos
Fury / Frailty
Fury / Torpor
March x2, Mad x2 for adds (add Minuet for Schah)

The biggest issue will be charms, but luckily kiting Schah isn't very hard making it possible to recover easily enough. We leave Mantri alive, unless Gaja gets his shield up. Always pull a Bhata if it is up. Save TP for the last 15% of a Bhata when you are pulling a Gaja next to help kill it faster. (Less time alive = less time to use shield).

I am sure I am forgetting something so I apologize in advance.

EDIT: Should be noted that my group stopped doing Schah as a DD zerg in favor of a RNG set up. We have enjoyed being able to bring the many RNGs we have to an even to mix things up. It also makes it easy to save Schah for last and move directly into T3 with no issues or job changes. It always allows for one less WHM which is always nice.
[+]
 Shiva.Arislan
user: Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2018-03-10 20:10:48  
Beseigers Bane induces Zombie status. If your WHM doesn't react quickly to remove it with Sacrifice, it can cause some untimely deaths.

Dark Carol is a huge help.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-03-13 13:46:54  
DirectX said: »
So you resorted to using AC burn afterall?

On Vinipata yes, because it was getting very frustrating after failing every week for 2+ months. We knew we could do it the rng or blm way (came close several times), we just lacked exceptionally geared DD. Like .. the best we could do was 2 Anni RNGs, and had to look for outside help when we tried BLM way. We needed another 3-4 people to make these methods work, which was never going to happen.

Naturally we have a lot of SMNs in the LS, which we didn't aim for, it just turned out that way. So we burned Vini, and we MB'd Zerde, but we're trying to beat Schah and Albumen in other ways. We want to beat Vini any other way in future, and also give Zerde a go BLM way; but only if we have more members with this job geared and ready. Tonight we try Schah for the first time, and will use Fiasko's strategy. Hopefully we have the jobs available.
 Asura.Kaotik
user: Kaotic
By Asura.Kaotik 2018-03-13 14:11:52  
I haven't tried melee burn on Schah, but my group prefers to melee burn Albumen. run (pld works too), brd, geo, heavy ddx2, whm is the core that we do it with. We've added an extra DD & Cor with no problem, Cor goes to outside party w/ brd after rolls & songs. On a good run we kill before second adds pop. I brought my alt on a shoddily geared RDM last run for 1hr Addle and it made a pretty big difference as well, but not needed, just have to remember to pop drinks when RUN's odyllic is wearing off.

We haven't tried Schah this way, but I'd be willing to bet a similar setup could burn it down within the first 90s, especially if you have multiple geared war's.

As far as taking a full alliance, you just have to make sure your DD are able to outscale the HP gain, rule of thumb we used when bringing extra people was 200k dmg required, but a geared war should be pumping out 40k+ per WS so definitely doable.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-03-13 14:15:27  
Asura.Kaotik said: »
I haven't tried melee burn on Schah, but my group prefers to melee burn Albumen. run (pld works too), brd, geo, heavy ddx2, whm is the core that we do it with. We've added an extra DD & Cor with no problem, Cor goes to outside party w/ brd after rolls & songs. On a good run we kill before second adds pop. I brought my alt on a shoddily geared RDM last run for 1hr Addle and it made a pretty big difference as well, but not needed, just have to remember to pop drinks when RUN's odyllic is wearing off.

We haven't tried Schah this way, but I'd be willing to bet a similar setup could burn it down within the first 90s, especially if you have multiple geared war's.

As far as taking a full alliance, you just have to make sure your DD are able to outscale the HP gain, rule of thumb we used when bringing extra people was 200k dmg required, but a geared war should be pumping out 40k+ per WS so definitely doable.

Thanks for the Albumen tips, we'll be doing him last for our first Aeonics. As for Schah, we're going to kill the adds and do it that way, instead of trying to zerg the main down before it spawns adds. We don't have enough Rag WARs atm to make that work.

Post deleted by User.
By tyalangan 2018-04-07 10:28:32  
He finished and they did not nerf SMN.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Neyochimaru
user: Neyochi
By Ragnarok.Neyochimaru 2018-04-16 16:23:13  
If you ever wonder if you're making bad decisions in life, just tell yourself this: Neyos girlfriend went into a store, and got cash off an ATM, and spent it, and didn't understand that she had just paid Via ATM fees to use her supremely and obviously superior cash at that establishment, instead of her shoddy plastic.

This is about as dumb as some of these last few for aeonic can be.

Scary.
 Sylph.Dravidian
サーバ: Sylph
user: Eliseus
By Sylph.Dravidian 2018-04-16 16:45:52  
You waited 9 days since the last post to post that?
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2018-04-16 16:49:15  
Sylph.Dravidian said: »
You waited 9 days since the last post to post that?

I mean...he is still with said girlfriend, so he's probably not the brightest himself.
[+]
By kishr 2018-04-16 18:26:20  
Albumen is cor and ranger burn
[+]
By pchan 2018-05-04 06:32:18  
Putting here info for new/returning players that want to do it SMN-style, since this threads lacks SMN burn advices (usual DRK-SAM-WAR bandwagon being butthurt).

You can burn all 7 Tier IV-reisenjimma using astral conduit, mostly with Ramuh. You'll need PLD(1),SMNs(3+), GEO(1) and BRD(1), COR(1) no other jobs. For the fights use an outside COR that does Beast Roll and drachen Roll, with at least lucky or XI. I also suggest using wings for 300 tp and use garland of bliss on a mob prior to popping (use #4 for instance). Also suggest having a single person control the SMN to synchronize blood pacts. We've done it with idris and nirvanas but it's probably not needed. If the WAR/DRK/SAM of you LS are mad, have them join with a staff and do shell crusher at start (leech).

Celes : Easy . Go PLD, GEO, SMNx3 + leech for instance. Just spam AF+AC+volt strike with frailty and torpor.

Vinipata : Very easy. Same as above, position avatars behind him. IIRC Volt strike does 80k damage.

Shah : Same as above. can be an *** with his move that locks JA. Try until he doesn't open with it.

Albumen : same setup but bring a BRD for initial sleep.

Zerde : You can be unlucky and miss a stun but the following method generally works : use at least one Ifrit, 2 Ramuh. Ifrit spam Flaming Crush to reduce pdt, have one SMN spam shock squall to stun lock it, and the other(s) SMNs do VS. With only one geo it works fine, VS does very good damage (~40k) and FC can do anything from 10k to 99k (resists). You might want to to geo-malaise, indi-frailty and entrust torpor for damage optimization.

Onychophora : Slowly bring it to 26%. Then wait for it to cast a Fire Spell, do AC+AF and burn the last 26%, have one SMN use Cait sith and mewing lullaby for each synchronized VS. You don't need a healer for the first 74%.

Erinys : PLD+SMNx4+GEO is the best setup. 1 SMN uses Cait Sith and does AC mewing lullaby. The others SMN just do VS (preferably do mewing one second after the synchronized VS). It is generally enough to kill it but sometimes it still dispells and you endup with the mob at 20% with AC going off. Even in this case you can finish it easily with a couple of BP. Don't even need a healer as long as mewing is properly applied.

Note : for Warder of courage and Kirin, same ***, but go with a party of 6 and don't try alliance.
 Fenrir.Jumeya
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Jumeya
By Fenrir.Jumeya 2018-05-04 07:33:44  
pchan said: »
You'll need PLD(1),SMNs(3+), GEO(1) and BRD(1), COR(1)

RUN is the preferred option in every case due to flooring monster m.acc with SP and protecting the summons. You will always want a corsair's Drachen and Beast rolls.
 Cerberus.Darkvlade
user: Darkvlade
By Cerberus.Darkvlade 2018-05-04 07:56:19  
Done all just the way Pchan described on PLD, no issues or need for a RUN, eventhough I want to get back to leveling/gearing up RUN to have more tanking options.

Only one that could be a pain is that “Just dessert” guy, if missing that initial stun
 Fenrir.Idevlboy
サーバ: Fenrir
user: idevlboy
By Fenrir.Idevlboy 2018-05-04 08:10:58  
Fenrir.Jumeya said: »
RUN is the preferred option in every case due to flooring monster m.acc with SP and protecting the summons. You will always want a corsair's Drachen and Beast rolls.

The point that was trying to be made is that in every situation, in a Smn burn, RUN is a much better option if you have one available. Pld brings absolutely nothing to the table for a SMN burning strat where RUN actually has things that can prove to be helpful. Especially if, like pchan was saying, you are using non nirvana SMNs or non idris GEO. If you don’t have a perfect setup or you are just learning the process RUN can help to make this dumb and easy strat even more dumb and easy.
By geigei 2018-05-04 08:51:52  
First time i hear about pld in smn burn, maybe he doesnt have run.
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14