Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Ambuscade » Ambuscade Vol.1 November 2017
Ambuscade Vol.1 November 2017
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
By Natakuo 2017-11-10 06:59:05  
Bozzetto Necronura for Vol.1 (familiar poroggo). However. This time around seems immune to gravity. Attempted with RDM/BLM Stymie + Elemental Seal and >The Bozzetto Necronura completely resists the spell.
By fillerbunny9 2017-11-10 08:07:55  
Natakuo said: »
Bozzetto Necronura for Vol.1 (familiar poroggo). However. This time around seems immune to gravity. Attempted with RDM/BLM Stymie + Elemental Seal and >The Bozzetto Necronura completely resists the spell.

I recall reading in the Dev Tracker thread it would be gravity immune. From the Nov. update thread, it is also highly resistant to ranged Automatons. Unsure if normal ranged damage is affected.
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2017-11-10 09:03:06  
Already been done with pup + 5 smn conduit. That's the go to (obviously)
 Shiva.Spynx
サーバ: Shiva
user: auron86
By Shiva.Spynx 2017-11-10 09:19:12  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Already been done with pup + 5 smn conduit. That's the go to (obviously)

Oh snap, those PUP always stealing SMN spotlight, nerf PUP now!

On a serious note, SMN could be pretty nice this month for mewing to avoid any tp moves at all (probably don't need with good melee/buffer that can kill in a 3-4 step SC with tactician)
 Phoenix.Darkspawn
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Tphantom
By Phoenix.Darkspawn 2017-11-10 09:31:11  
Guys any tried blu subd, last time it was inmune too and blu was used
[+]
By clearlyamule 2017-11-10 09:37:37  
It wasn't immune to gravity last time. They specifically said they would make it immune if they brought it back

The completely immune message refers to the debuff not the spell itself. No matter the source it wont work and even things that get around soft immunities like Stymie or immunobreak wont work
 Leviathan.Katriina
サーバ: Leviathan
user: kate99
By Leviathan.Katriina 2017-11-10 12:45:37  
Greetings everyone,

I would like to share our strategy for this month ambuscade on [N,D](we will try VD in Static and not PUG)

Party: SMN SMN PLD DNC DNC COR

Clear Time: (8-10)min (could go lower if not PUG)

Steps:

1.Essential Buffs:

SMN Buffs: Crystal Blessing,Ecliptic Howl,Crimson Howl
COR Buffs: Chaos Roll, Tactician Roll, Pet Rolls.

1.Essential De-Buffs:

//Lunar Cry,Mewing Lullaby, Box Step, Quick Step//

2. PLD goes in agro Boss to NE corner and does not engage at all.
3. DNCs Trun around and engage and start applying steps and RF when needed.
4. DNC's Should Generate Macros to use Clim then WS and disengage directly creating Darkess/Umbra Sc.
5. SMNs need to keep Meowing up on NM to avoid QH and when one is down they BP with Garuda (it was the highest)
6. During Chain Spell Dancers can go out of Range if it was AoE but we stayed in MDT set the whole time and it wasn't that bad.
7. SMNs can handle Healing, BP, Mewing quite easily.
8. DNCs or THFs need to sub SAM for meditate, but we use DNC because steps help speed it up with RF.

Enjoy your Grind and Good Luck~

Tip: All gather at Moogle and WHM can switch to COR use Naturalist's Roll, Switch SCH use AoE Regen with max duration, Use AoE Stoneskin, Then switch to WHM and use Pro/Shell.

Disclaimer: Clear times may vary depending on Gear.
Accuracy 1250+

TL;DR Its Erinys but SMNs can BP.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2017-11-10 12:47:00  
Leviathan.Katriina said: »
Greetings everyone,

I would like to share our strategy for this month ambuscade on

When you say "uses more than one smn", you don't need to post anything else, the strat is implied. Let me show you;

This months ambu; use smn... ...profit
 Leviathan.Katriina
By Leviathan.Katriina 2017-11-10 12:48:32  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Greetings everyone,

I would like to share our strategy for this month ambuscade on

When you say "uses more than one smn", you don't need to post anything else, the strat is implied. Let me show you;

This months ambu; use smn... ...profit

K
Share yours then, or better let me know how you clear Erinys :)
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2017-11-10 12:51:40  
That escalated quickly.
[+]
 Leviathan.Katriina
By Leviathan.Katriina 2017-11-10 12:53:13  
Lakshmi.Elidyr said: »
That escalated quickly.
I think He/She thought it was AC/AF
/Shrug
 Sylph.Cherche
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Cherche 2017-11-10 13:16:09  
Lakshmi.Elidyr said: »
That escalated quickly.
I think He/She thought it was AC/AF
/Shrug
or they meant you could just use Blood pacts without conduit because they still do good damage and feed no TP.

Which is the more reasonable assumption being made, given the 8-10 minute clear time.
 Leviathan.Katriina
By Leviathan.Katriina 2017-11-10 13:31:17  
Sure you can do it they way you like for all I care, I just shared what we did and we were trying to be extra careful since it was just testing with PUG.
I’m more than sure that you can cut more time.
 Cerberus.Logical
サーバ: Cerberus
user: cronix
By Cerberus.Logical 2017-11-10 14:38:30  
I like how this guy shares, in great detail, a helpful SMN+DNC strategy which has worked for his group, and somehow receives some considerably unfriendly feedback.

[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2017-11-10 14:55:11  
Something else needs to be addressed, cause it's pretty funny.

V1 this time is Immune to Geomancy, just like it was last time, yet I've seen basically every group use frailty. You're literally letting the GEO leech the run.

And of the 20 shouts for GEO so far, not one person has yelled back about it being immune. Asura, you're letting me down.
[+]
 Sylph.Oraen
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2017-11-10 14:58:37  
Buff bubbles still work, but yes, people need to not use debuff bubbles.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2017-11-10 15:03:23  
Considering every group is all pet, GEO does literally nothing.
 Sylph.Oraen
By Sylph.Oraen 2017-11-10 15:04:21  
Well maybe Asura should try some other strategies, then.

I'll post our VD strat in a bit.
 Leviathan.Stamos
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2017-11-10 15:05:44  
I knew it was Tramp's time to shine again.
[+]
By zaxtiss 2017-11-10 15:06:43  
does Maiden's Virelai work like mewing on this mob?
By kishr 2017-11-10 17:14:20  
https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:Poroggo

Abilities:
Quenching Hammer:
Deals damage + Dispel.
Damage is increased based on number of buffs on targets including Runes and Geomancer spells.
Excludes food, Maneuvers, and SP Abilities.

just food only no buffs to avoid hammer

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By kishr 2017-11-10 17:37:36  
4 is enough, but 5smn 1pup works too
By clearlyamule 2017-11-10 17:38:20  
kishr said: »
https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:Poroggo

Abilities:
Quenching Hammer:
Deals damage + Dispel.
Damage is increased based on number of buffs on targets including Runes and Geomancer spells.
Excludes food, Maneuvers, and SP Abilities.

just food only no buffs to avoid hammer
Not 100% accurate.

Definitely had only maneuvers up yesterday while trying to recover from a pup dying and when that happened yeah it did seem to stop using hammer... until said pup raised up then would immediately use it 95% of the time. So that whole thing on the side about being in range with a "mage" is fairly loose like maybe counting /whm lol.

Also it's still capable of doing 7k to non main targets with 0 buffs

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Brixy
Guide Maker
user: Brixy
By Phoenix.Brixy 2017-11-10 18:02:17  
PLD GEO COR DNC SMN SCH easy enough fight on VD.

Regain rolls + Adloquium to build tp without having to hit the NM. Dancer builds finishing moves with their back turned. When the dancer is ready, the scholar opens a gravitation skillchain > Climactic Rudra > Rudra for double darkness. Cait sith sings the song of her people everytime it's up. I open with Garland of Bliss > Volt strike for light at the start while everyone is preparing but it's not really necessary. The defense down from GoB is at least something though! :o
[+]
 Sylph.Oraen
By Sylph.Oraen 2017-11-10 18:32:46  
Our VD strat:

RUN/SMN, COR/SMN, RDM/SCH, GEO/RDM, DNC/SAM, THF/SAM (DNC is superior, but our THF had better gear there). Can do /SMN on another job instead of the RUN, the point is to have access to 2 Mewing Lullabies.

COR buffs with Chaos first, then Tactician's. Move away to the RDM and GEO and give them Warlock's roll. We do this order because the COR needs to keep Tactician's for the strategy to work.

RUN engages the mob and does normal tank things.

GEO puts up Indi-Focus and both mages start working on silencing. The poroggo has a high Occult Acumen trait, so silencing him is MANDATORY for this strategy. On VD, silencing it is quite difficult and takes a lot of immunobreaks, but RDM is huge with Saboteur duration and effect. If one TP move gets off, it's done. As soon as it's silenced, GEO puts down a Blaze of Glory + Ecliptic Geo-Fury. First Mewing is done once it's silenced to remove TP from previous spells.

COR Leaden > THF SA Rudra > DNC Climactic Rudra. Depending on the strength of your DDs, boss will be anywhere from 80%-50%, we generally hit ~50% at this stage. Second Mewing comes here to remove TP from WSs. Both the THF and DNC use Meditate, then go back in for another chain while Climactic is still active. Leaden > TA Rudra > Rudra. We normally got the boss to ~12% here. One more Mewing and another chain will kill it.

If silence falls at any point, priority returns to silencing it, then using a Mewing after it's silenced.

Obviously this is VD, so the better geared you are, the easier this will be. We have an Epeo RUN, Aeonic/Empy DNC, Aeonic THF, and Idris GEO so our kill speed was quite good. Average run was ~5 minutes, including buffing. Fastest kill was 4:23.

63.6k points in ~3 1/2 hours last night.

The idea for this strat was based largely off of Gobbo's group's posts from the last time the frog was around with some small tweaks to fit the jobs we had. http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/49689/october-2016-version-update/7#3173427
[+]
 Phoenix.Rikimarueye
By Phoenix.Rikimarueye 2017-11-10 19:20:56  
YouTube Video Placeholder

What's gonna work!? Teeaaammmm work :D
[+]
 Asura.Tealsic
user: TTealsic
By Asura.Tealsic 2017-11-10 21:07:00  
Haven't done this one yet, but is BST acceptable for this? Just Ready moves and then heel till charges are filled?
 Phoenix.Rikimarueye
By Phoenix.Rikimarueye 2017-11-10 22:00:10  
Asura.Tealsic said: »
Haven't done this one yet, but is BST acceptable for this? Just Ready moves and then heel till charges are filled?

IDK if it would work. It's very important to kill it as fast as possible with SC damage because if the fight goes on long enough it will start casting Death (on VD that is).
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7