Currently Only Have The Cards For One AF+3 -which?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Scholar » Currently only have the cards for one AF+3 -which?
Currently only have the cards for one AF+3 -which?
By Zyionmalek 2018-01-17 01:19:01  
As the title states, which is the first piece on SCH that someone should take to AF+3?

Thanks in advance!
 Sylph.Oraen
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2018-01-17 01:43:22  
Hands and feet are amazing stunning pieces if you find yourself in that role often. Legs are exceptional for cures. I'd choose from those three based on what you usually do on SCH.

I haven't stunned in quite a while, so I went legs first, but I'm working on feet next.
 Asura.Sechs
サーバ: Asura
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2018-01-17 03:18:02  
Legs are fantastic for healing when you're in Light Arts, arguably BiS, but they don't look as attractive if you find yourself having to shoot cures while in Dark Arts.
The other options I see for the slot are the following, offering different pros and cons compared to Academic+3

Vanya Slops
(-) -5 MND, no -Enmity, no base Cpot (but you can probably cap it regardless), -4 Skill
(+) ConserveMP+6, don't have to rely on Light Arts, cheap/free, can use on multiple jobs

Kaykaus Slops +1
(-) ~20mils more than Academic+3, -4% base Cpot, -24 HSkill
(+) +3 MND (or same -enmity), CpotII (set bonus), FC+7%, don't have to rely on Light Arts, can use on multiple jobs.

There are also 2 options that Oraen didn't suggest to you

1) Head => Sublimation is arguably inferior if you have access to Refresh3 (very cool if you like Subli though), but this piece still offers a pretty huge amount of Magic Accuracy, especially if you can use the set bonus. Think it's BiS in that regard, for now at least?

2) Feet => These feet might look like they're nothing special but they're quite unique as in their casting bonus goes beyond the 80% FC cap. They might allow you to perform one more spell during Magic Burst, especially handy if you're doing the SC yourself and then want to multiMB on those SCs.
[+]
 Shiva.Spynx
サーバ: Shiva
user: auron86
By Shiva.Spynx 2018-01-17 08:44:44  
I went with feet myself as they allow me to do T5>T4 MB off my immanence much more reliably than before. Honestly didn't bother with legs as, like Sechs highlighted, I'm hardly in light arts post perpetuance/accession buffs but if that's a situation common to you I can see the value. The only mob you'd still stun now is zerde and there is no real need to have that much FC/macc once bubbles are up and you or a BLM would still need ES start anyways.
[+]