Late Night LS Recruting Members!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Late night LS recruting members!
Late night LS recruting members!
First Page 2 3 4
 Bahamut.Ryoshisan
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: ryoshi
By Bahamut.Ryoshisan 2018-01-25 02:47:13  

CapitalVices Recruitment

Thank you for taking the time to consider us. We hope you like what you read and are inspired to apply to join us.

Who we are?

We are a small shell which focuses on end game content with an eye for improvement. Our full bio for the linkshell can be found on our website.

What we do

• Dynamis Divergence Yes we have accomplished Judge Jury and Executioner titles

• Omen Bosses (including Ou)

• Current monthly campaigns as they will benefit the ls, and our members

• Ambuscade VD

• Regular Aeonic Weapon Cycles

• More!

When we do

Our event nights are currently: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday at 10pm Pacific.
We keep track of events on out website.

How we distribute stuff

In our shell, there are no points. Items are disbursed as is most advantageous to the shell as an entity. Sellable items are collected and sold by the bank. Items that we merc are sold and money is added to the bank. The bank pays for some pops for Aeonic Cycles as well as getting paid out to members every month.

For full text of our rules please see our website.

What you need

Discord is necessary for events. We largely ignore party/ls chat during events as the battle log can get clogged up. You don't have to speak, but you do need to listen.

You also need to click with our culture. Personality fit is essential and is a very important factor for us.

What we need from you

If you want to join us we need for your to make 75% of events (see the above link about items) and have a job that we need which you can contribute on, you may be a good fit.

There are times where we cannot play our favorite jobs as a specific thing is needed to complete an event. You may be asked to come on specific jobs for various events by members of the leadership. This is so the shell can complete a specific event. This is not a personal slight.

Current Jobs we are recruiting

• All jobs open

How do I join?

Please go to our website and fill out the application.
If you have questions you can also reach out to the leadership team or PM me here / in game or via Discord: ryoshi#8487.

Officers

Ryoshisan - Leader
Xghostx
Epicgalka
By Morherb 2018-01-29 11:51:50  
Hello,

I am returning to FFXI after many, many years away from the game. Last time I was fully invested into FFXI the level cap was around 50, Nation level 5 with Airship Pass was top notch lol .... so it has been very, very, very long time, but I am back and looking for a late night group.

I know I'm not what your group is looking for at the moment, I am not level 99, and I have been out of the game for a long time, but I am willing to learn. I'm sure I am not aware of terms, tactics, strategy, etc. etc. .... but I am currently a level 61 Summoner with Red mage subjob, looking to enjoy this game once more with new friends for all its glory.

I am usually online late evenings, Eastern time zone but usually 12 midnight EST until early mornings. On weekends I sometimes pull all nighters into the very early morning. I work during the week, have a wife and daughter, so late evenings usually work best.

If your guild is in serious need of WHM, I would consider making that my subjob, maybe even my main eventually. For now, Summoner with Red Mage is very enjoyable for me playing solo. I would appreciate any tips, strategies, hints, etc etc. For example, I need to redo a lot of macros before any serious battles.

Feel free to message me anytime. Thanks for the post and I look forward to many great adventures!!!

>>> Morherb <<<
 Bahamut.Ryooo
By Bahamut.Ryooo 2018-02-04 01:43:50  
Bump
 Bahamut.Glizdus
user: Gli2duS
By Bahamut.Glizdus 2018-02-06 06:54:39  
I am returning player and I'm lost.
I have no idea where to pick up the story.
Is Bahamut JPONRY server now?
All I am seeing are JP /yell around.
I'm looking for friendly LS where I could ask questions.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [65 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Ryoshisan
By Bahamut.Ryoshisan 2018-04-12 18:50:48  
Bump - still looking for members; whm, and mages in general.

We usually start around 9:30 pm pst - every night.

We do Dyna V2; 2 times a week / Ambu / Work on the campaigns for the given month / Work towards any jobs/Mythics needed to complete Aeonic's for our members.

We are a small LS - but only need a few members to achieve multiple Aeonics, etc. We have a solid base group, and looking to add a few dedicated members.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ryooo
By Bahamut.Ryooo 2018-04-16 12:17:19  
Bump: Few open slots remaining.
 Bahamut.Izon
user: Shodan
By Bahamut.Izon 2018-04-16 12:52:29  
If Y'all started sooner I'd be interested. 9:30 PST is about when I'm going to bed :( I have whm that I am gearing up along with sch, dnc, geo, smn, bst, and pup. I might be able to stay up for some but wouldn't be a consistent thing.
 Bahamut.Ryoshisan
By Bahamut.Ryoshisan 2018-04-27 11:33:07  
Bump - Last slot open; just looking for a WHM; currently running Omen runs/ Dyna V2 / Escha clears for Aeonics.

Event times are Wed/Sat for Dyna V2/Omen - starting at 9:30-10:00 pm pst depending on gather times; Omen follows Dyna.

Other days of the week are dedicated to the other events as mentioned above.

Send me a message or a /tell if your interested.
 Bahamut.Ryoshisan
By Bahamut.Ryoshisan 2018-05-08 02:34:17  
Bump!
 Bahamut.Ryooo
By Bahamut.Ryooo 2018-05-15 04:00:24  
Bump
 Bahamut.Ryooo
By Bahamut.Ryooo 2018-05-24 14:06:15  
Bump - seeking another career Whm to join the fray! If you are looking to do events such as Dyna V2/ Omen bosses; please check us out and shoot me a /tell!
 Bahamut.Ryoshisan
By Bahamut.Ryoshisan 2018-05-31 03:38:59  
Weekly bump - seeking a career whm!
 Bahamut.Zaga
user: Abdirazak
By Bahamut.Zaga 2018-05-31 06:40:44  
I'm looking for a group new player coming back got war thf Sam blm dnc mnk pretty much all my jobs 99 is like to get into ambu and some old content I play est after 10pm is good
 Bahamut.Ryoshisan
By Bahamut.Ryoshisan 2018-06-04 13:08:35  
Bump.

Seeking a (1) career WHM that plays during our event times and able to hop on discord. Whm's with heavy Endgame experenice is wanted: Yagrush not required but helpful.

We do all content:

Omen bosses - including OU
Dyna V2 - twice a week
Escha nm's for Aeonic clears
Delve / Vagery / SR - and, any other events that are featured during the monthly campaigns.

We are also dedicated to helping our LS mates our to finish all ultimate weapons such as Mythics / Empy's and of course Aeonics - so, we will do Nyzule runs, etc towards those ultimate weapons as they benefit the LS.

Feel free to check out our website with our success's:

http://capitalvices.guildwork.com/

PS - We run events:

Sun/Mon/Wed/Thur/Fri/Sat @ 9-9:30 pm pst to 1-2am (Thur/Fri - flex days)- Please ensure you can make all our runs before inquiring.
 Bahamut.Ryoshisan
By Bahamut.Ryoshisan 2018-06-17 03:30:04  
Bump - Still seeking a career whm - also have a few slots available, for very well geared versatile players (REMA)

--Versatile players should have - a mage job / support job, DD job and can tank,

Keep in mind our event times - if you can make those time slots, then hit us up!
 Lakshmi.Igadget
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Igadget 2018-06-17 07:17:02  
edit: gonna withdraw my app for now. I'll revisit my search for a linkshell at a later time.
 Bahamut.Ryooo
By Bahamut.Ryooo 2018-06-22 15:44:42  
Bump - still seeking a career whm (1), with a Yagrush (Preferred).

We are also seeking a few (1-2) versatile players that has a Tank/DD/Mage/Support (REMA).

We are a smaller/tight knit group that are very active with doing Dyna V2 / Omen / Aeonic clears / and everything else in between, as the months campaign has to offer including Ambuscade.

Feel free to take a look at our website to see the frequency of our runs along with what our events looks like.

Capital Vice's website

If you like what we have to offer and can play during our event times 9:30 pm pst - 1:00 am PST - hit us up!
 Bahamut.Ryoshisan
By Bahamut.Ryoshisan 2018-07-02 01:12:53  
Bump - opening up recruitment to the following:

1/2 - Smns w/ Nirvana's or willing to work towards an Nirvana
1 - Career WHM with a Yag preferred
1/2 - Versatile players that has a Tank/DD/Mage/Support (REMA)
1 - REM(A) Brd with AF+3
1 - Run
1 - GEO w/Idris

Assumption is that the jobs were seeking are Mastered/ or close to it, and/or is cping to obtain job master

Feel free to take a look at our website to see the frequency of our runs along with what our events looks like.

Capital Vice's website

If you like what we have to offer and can play during our event times 9:30 pm pst - 1:00 am PST - hit us up!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [40 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Ryoshisan
By Bahamut.Ryoshisan 2018-08-11 12:36:42  
Bump - still we are still currently looking for more members to round out our events.

If you are interested and/or have questions please let myself, Damfool, Soi, Tiona know and we will answer any questions you have.
 Bahamut.Ryoshisan
By Bahamut.Ryoshisan 2018-08-26 10:23:50  
Bump
 Bahamut.Ryoshisan
By Bahamut.Ryoshisan 2018-09-01 16:52:21  
Monthly bump.

Currently recruiting for the following:

1 - Career WHM with a Yag preferred
1/2 - Versatile players that has a Tank/DD/Mage/Support (REMA) (2 of the 3 is also fine)
1 - REM(A) Brd with AF+3
1 - Run
1 - GEO w/Idris
1 - Cor
1/2 - Sch
1/2 - Blm's

Assumption is that the jobs were seeking are Mastered/ or close to it, and/or is cping to obtain job master

Capital Vice's website

Our ls currently runs the following events:

Dyna v2 Wave2, with Wave3 pushes
Omen bosses
Current monthly campaigns as they will benifit the ls, and our members.
Ambuscade D+
Aeonic clears

If you like what we have to offer and can play during our event times, Sun/Mon/Wed/Sat 9:30 pm pst - 1:00 am PST - hit us up!

Feel free to pm here and/or send tells in game to Damfool,Soi, Ryoshisan, Tiona, Mighywulf.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [34 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Ryoshisan
By Bahamut.Ryoshisan 2018-10-06 00:42:58  
Monthly bump.

Currently recruiting for the following:

1/2 - Career WHM with/without a Yagrush
1/2 - Versatile players that has a Tank/DD/Mage/Support (REMA) (2 of the 3 is also fine)
1 - REM(A) Brd with AF+3
1 - Run
1/2 - GEO w/Idris (Or planning making an Idris)
1/2 - Cor
1/2 - Sch
1/2 - Blm's

Capital Vice's website

Dyna v2 Wave2, with Wave3 pushes
Omen bosses
Current monthly campaigns as they will benefit the ls, and our members.
Ambuscade D+
Aeonic clears

If you like what we have to offer and can play during our event times, Sun/Mon/Wed/Sat 9:30 pm pst - 1:00 am PST - hit us up!

Feel free to pm here and/or send tells in game to Damfool,Soi, Ryoshisan, Mighywulf.
 Bahamut.Ryoshisan
By Bahamut.Ryoshisan 2018-10-15 21:47:47  
Edit -

Currently only seeking 1 Idris Geo / 1 Yag Whm.
 Bahamut.Nebohh
user: Kealohaa
By Bahamut.Nebohh 2018-10-15 22:41:10  
I don’t have a lot to offer but I’ll check you guys out :)
 Bahamut.Ryoshisan
By Bahamut.Ryoshisan 2018-10-17 15:47:48  
Edit again:

Currently only seeking (1) Yag Whm / (1) REMA BRD / REMA Heavy DD / (1) RUN

Assumption is that you are job mastered with the knowledge and skill to play your perspective job in an high level end-game ls environment.

Capital Vice's website

Dyna v2 Wave3 pushes
Omen bosses
Current monthly campaigns as they will benefit the ls, and our members.
Ambuscade D+
Aeonic clears
Master Trials

If you like what we have to offer and can play during our event times, Sun/Mon/Wed/Sat 10:00 pm pst - 1/2/3:00 am PST - hit us up!

Feel free to pm here and/or send tells in game to Damfool,Soi, Mighywulf/Nebohh.
 Bahamut.Ryoshisan
By Bahamut.Ryoshisan 2018-10-23 15:34:03  
Bump -

Still looking for a few members

As for Aeonics - we just completed our Aeonic cycles so, - our next cycle will begin shortly. Recruitment wise: for those wanting to jump in prior to the next cycle, now is the time.

Currently seeking:

1 - WHM (Yagrush preferred, but not necessary if skilled)
1 - REMA BRD
1 - RUN
1-2 Nirvana SMN with Alexander/Cait Sith

Feel free to pm here and/or send tells in game to Damfool/Soi/ Mighywulf/Nebohh.
 Bahamut.Ryoshisan
By Bahamut.Ryoshisan 2018-10-25 13:49:06  
Bump -

Updated our recruitment needs
 Bahamut.Ryoshisan
By Bahamut.Ryoshisan 2018-11-05 22:59:04