フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » News » Known Issues: 2/27/2018 -Updated-
Known Issues: 2/27/2018 -Updated-
First Page 2
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-02-27 13:26:06  
Staff is aware that screenshots aren't being updated, our queue isn't working correctly. Additionally, some, if not all, achievements aren't coming through after the recent GW patch, this was expected as the patch more or less laid groundwork for achievement fixes.

No ETA on either as I haven't yet spoken to Rooks or Scragg in detail about either yet.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-02-27 13:30:14  
Thanks for the update :)
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-02-27 13:45:05  
I was wondering about this, thanks Anna.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
サーバ: Bismarck
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2018-02-27 14:16:53  
just knowing you guys are looking into this is great. thanks, your work on this site is appreciated.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nanaky
Guildwork Premium
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Dianetix
By Ragnarok.Nanaky 2018-02-27 16:13:28  
Appreciate the update Anna!
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-03-23 11:52:17  
Screenshots appear to be working, any screenshots submitted during the breakage aren't in the queue.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-23 11:55:22  
Anna Ruthven said: »
Screenshots appear to be working, any screenshots submitted during the breakage aren't in the queue.
Thank you! So excited to upload my mister fat bunny pictures! ; ;
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-03-23 11:59:33  
Odin.Drakenv said: »
Hold on, let me break it again.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-23 12:00:50  
Odin.Drakenv said: »
Hold on, let me break it again.
:tears:
By Felgarr 2018-03-23 13:22:49  

Thanks Anna.

Edit: I'm ok with breaking it again too, if all we're going to see is bunny pictures. :)

(I won't hold my breath for item-parsing fixes, like afterglow REMAs appearing. While I think item-parsing issues could be fixed in day or two, at least, the aeonics I've obtained since last sync are showing up, so that's something, I guess).
 Phoenix.Erics
サーバ: Phoenix
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2018-03-23 14:56:53  
Thank jesus, her face was starting to haunt my nightmares.
[+]
 Valefor.Aeonova
サーバ: Valefor
user: aeonova
By Valefor.Aeonova 2018-03-23 15:17:18  
Upvote for Valkurm Emperor shirt.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-23 15:25:02  
Phoenix.Erics said: »
Thank jesus, her face was starting to haunt my nightmares.
Lol
 Bahamut.Dannyl
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2018-03-23 19:08:56  
fantastic. Now we get to see Drakenv's random screenshots. And before you say it, yes. FACTS
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-03-27 11:45:50  
You never realize how much you like the pics being broken until they're fixed.

I just love every single pic being another rema that people are "so proud" of 10 years after they matter.

Can we put a quota on it? After the "thousandth" can we take the official stance of "no *** given" for the betterment of the site.

Don't confuse this with salt, it's boredom. Oh hey, neat you /finally/ accomplished something, would you like a participation medal for finishing the race in last place?

Like, seriously, there are four THOUSAND one hundred seventy five (known) Aegis. I don't care that you made the four thousand one hundred and seventy sixth, and neither should anyone else.
 Fenrir.Richybear
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2018-03-27 12:24:57  
What do you expect to see though?
It's game-related
It's an in-game item

It's up to you to click or not click on the picture though, so this is like hitting yourself in the nuts with a hammer, then complaining.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-27 12:29:54  
Fenrir.Richybear said: »
What do you expect to see though?
It's game-related
It's an in-game item

It's up to you to click or not click on the picture though, so this is like hitting yourself in the nuts with a hammer, then complaining.
The visuals lol
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-03-27 12:29:57  
Fenrir.Richybear said: »
hitting yourself in the nuts with a hammer, then complaining

that pretty much sums up the experience of this entire site...

/motions to add warning pop up window to home page

PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR REQUEST TO BASH YOUR OWN NUTS IN WITH A HAMMER

Continue Exit
 Asura.Dagget
By Asura.Dagget 2018-03-27 12:43:43  
Eh, I still think its impressive that there is only 4k Aegis's in the world. I wasnt playing when they were a challenge but still something I look at as an accomplishment however minor. I'd be proud to own one and probably display it.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-03-27 12:59:24  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Don't confuse this with salt, it's boredom.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-27 13:01:25  
Don't confuse this with salt, it's boredom.
Lol

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Yourfinished
user: Venomfury
By Asura.Yourfinished 2018-03-27 13:17:04  
eiryl you sound finished bud
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-27 15:15:20  
Asura.Alfylicious said: »

I just love every single pic being another rema that people are "so proud" of 10 years after they matter.

Can we put a quota on it? After the "thousandth" can we take the official stance of "no *** given" for the betterment of the site.

Don't confuse this with salt, it's boredom. Oh hey, neat you /finally/ accomplished something, would you like a participation medal for finishing the race in last place?

Like, seriously, there are four THOUSAND one hundred seventy five (known) Aegis. I don't care that you made the four thousand one hundred and seventy sixth, and neither should anyone else.

If there was a way to not have them appear on the front page I would opt out of it. But I like coming to my page and having all my info there as well as screenshots. I don't give a ***if it annoys you. I plan on posting relic and empy too when I get them. So emotionally prepare for that.
:suspenseful music:
 Cerberus.Kylos
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-03-27 15:23:02  

Sigh .. not everyone gets to play this game whenever they like, many only played way back when they were hard to get, and only recently came back to the game and put in the work to get their ultimate weapons. They are proud of their achievements, and I love seeing people sharing them, not just because it's positive, but because it shows they are willing to share what they care about with others.

Now if a player made an Apocalypse (it could be anything, it's an example) for each of their mules and posted a screenshot for every single one .. then I'd understand your stance, but what this comes across like, is that you just hate other players sharing. It's kinda like going on Facebook and asking every other person you can to stop sharing their duck lip selfies because you're sick of seeing them .. it's never going to happen.

You say you're not salty and it's boredom. C'mon now .. if you was THAT bored, you wouldn't be lurking around on this forum, you'd be finding something productive to do. I'd rather see 100 more Aegis screenshots in the same week, than see any more posts like this. All you're doing is discouraging the community from sharing their ultimate achievements.

Some players are psyched they got a level 99 after all these years, which to you might be "boring", but everyone else would be good and say "cg!" at the very least, just to be respectful and encouraging. What one person sees as boring, is another persons dream. Don't crap on people's dreams please, and I don't say this because I'm salty or bored, I'm saying it because it's the right thing to do. Or just ignore them? That would be easier.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-27 15:33:33  
Cerberus.Kylos said: »

Sigh .. not everyone gets to play this game whenever they like, many only played way back when they were hard to get, and only recently came back to the game and put in the work to get their ultimate weapons. They are proud of their achievements, and I love seeing people sharing them, not just because it's positive, but because it shows they are willing to share what they care about with others.

Now if a player made an Apocalypse (it could be anything, it's an example) for each of their mules and posted a screenshot for every single one .. then I'd understand your stance, but what this comes across like, is that you just hate other players sharing. It's kinda like going on Facebook and asking every other person you can to stop sharing their duck lip selfies because you're sick of seeing them .. it's never going to happen.

You say you're not salty and it's boredom. C'mon now .. if you was THAT bored, you wouldn't be lurking around on this forum, you'd be finding something productive to do. I'd rather see 100 more Aegis screenshots in the same week, than see any more posts like this. All you're doing is discouraging the community from sharing their ultimate achievements.

Some players are psyched they got a level 99 after all these years, which to you might be "boring", but everyone else would be good and say "cg!" at the very least, just to be respectful and encouraging. What one person sees as boring, is another persons dream. Don't crap on people's dreams please, and I don't say this because I'm salty or bored, I'm saying it because it's the right thing to do. Or just ignore them? That would probably be easier.
The more you know. Good reply
 Asura.Syto
user: Sessho
By Asura.Syto 2018-03-27 17:24:41  
Asura.Yourfinished said: »
eiryl you sound finished bud

Cerberus.Boogs
user: rs1n
By Cerberus.Boogs 2018-03-27 19:36:42  

Did FFXIAH just add a new "obtained Asura.Eiryl seal of approval" achievement that one can obtain via screenshot submission? Damn, I should start caring soon! I missed out on getting the first REMAs due to leaving the game ages ago, so maybe I can be the first to get a thumbs-up from Eiryl by submitting better screenshots -- 'cause everyone knows that's why we all log onto FFXI. Amirite?!

It must be nice that your web browser got hijacked to load up the screenshots section of FFXIAH every time you open your browser. I only wish I had that luxury. On my browser, I have to manually move my mouse to my ffxiah.com bookmark, and then manually click on the screenshots in order to see them -- especially since they are kind of tucked away into the bottom left corner of my screen. I am always stuck on seeing game-related news, recent forum threads, and recent items viewed/sold as part of the main view -- basically things that no one (at least not anyone who counts for anything) cares about. How annoying.
By Afania 2018-03-28 09:26:14  
Cerberus.Boogs said: »

Did FFXIAH just add a new "obtained Asura.Eiryl seal of approval" achievement that one can obtain via screenshot submission?

Time to dress up properly in all of my screenshots to increase my chance of getting seal of approval.......
First Page 2