RoE WKR Not Working For Me...

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » RoE WKR not working for me...
RoE WKR not working for me...
 Asura.Nyte
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: NyteLyte
By Asura.Nyte 2018-03-07 11:41:04  
I'm not sure if this is a bug or I'm just being a noob and missing some detail, but I've looked around and can't find info on my problem...

I went into RoE quests and activated a WKR quest to kill the NM. I purchase the KI and enter the WRK with the NM above 50% HP. I proceed to participate in meleeing and help take it down. When the WRK finishes I get drops, but no bayld or exp like I did not participate and my RoE objective is still incomplete. I did this twice with the same process and same result.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?
 Fenrir.Jinxs
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Jinxs
By Fenrir.Jinxs 2018-03-07 11:47:43  
I might be wrong but I believe that one is repeatable.
 Fenrir.Cherrywine
By Fenrir.Cherrywine 2018-03-07 11:55:04  
I believe the WKR RoE gives you a Key Item, which, once you have all of them, you turn into a NPC for augments on some armor.

If you already have the KI, you likely can't re-do the RoE?

You may need to defeat all WKRs with the corresponding RoEs active and augment a piece of appropriate gear before you can repeat the RoE.
 Asura.Nyte
By Asura.Nyte 2018-03-07 12:30:28  
My problem is that I can accept the RoE objective, but it just won't complete once I kill the WKR. I just checked and I did get the KI from the two WKR I did. But again, no RoE objective complete, it just stays activated like I initiated the RoE, but haven't completed it.
 Fenrir.Cherrywine
By Fenrir.Cherrywine 2018-03-07 12:33:50  
It may not register as complete until you use the KI. Try doing them all and augmenting a piece of appropriate gear.
 Bahamut.Alexcennah
サーバ: Bahamut
user: digoserra
By Bahamut.Alexcennah 2018-03-07 12:40:34  
Fenrir.Jinxs said: »
I might be wrong but I believe that one is repeatable
This. Because it is repeatable, it won't disappear from your quest log.
 Asura.Nyte
By Asura.Nyte 2018-03-07 12:55:50  
Is there any way to tell if I have the 3% capacity bonus? I swear I looked back in the log once the WKR ended and I didn't see the RoE complete. I get what you are saying though, it could have just reset.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2018-03-07 13:08:16  
Repeatable will note if they've been completed before
 Asura.Nyte
By Asura.Nyte 2018-03-07 13:39:20  
Ok I'm dumb, they've been completed (small dot next to the 2 I just did)... it's just kind of screwy because its repeatable and there's no indication you have the 3% capacity bonus, so I feel like it's hard to tell it is complete. I guess you are just supposed to assume.