Are They Going To Nerf Sparks Items Value?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Are they going to nerf sparks items value?
Are they going to nerf sparks items value?
First Page 2
 Asura.Alucardr
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Alucardr 2018-03-12 18:54:10  
Heard someone in LS saying they were going to do that to fix RMT problem.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-03-12 18:56:35  
Currently no, eventually /maybe/ /thread
 Asura.Alucardr
By Asura.Alucardr 2018-03-12 19:05:49  
Ok.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-03-12 19:21:43  
Nothing is going to prevent it from happening. The only logical reason sparks still exists is to actually stop rmt by making gil easy to get.

But it only works on paper.

Expectation; make gil easy to get so people don't buy, the only way to slow/stop rmt

Reality; inflation
By clearlyamule 2018-03-12 19:54:01  
Let's face it pretty much every nerf they've done to "fix" the rmt problem has just caused them to move to other pastures and done more to hurt legitimate farmers that might not know of other good methods, aren't able to do them and/or some of them are things that basically only work if you bot
[+]
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2018-03-12 19:57:03  
Your LS is not very smart.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Igadget
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Igadget 2018-03-12 21:37:11  
ITT: it's 2015 again
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2018-03-12 22:53:05  
I seriously doubt that they will nerf the Shield NPC prices, mostly because "Gain Exp" has become a rather large gameplay feature for a lot of people. Lowering the price would make almost no one do Gain Exp anymore, thus reducing the available content in FFXI that people participate in.
By iambatman3131 2018-03-13 00:32:58  
They are gonna nerf sparks to gil, but only for your account.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-13 23:15:12  
iambatman3131 said: »
They are gonna nerf sparks to gil, but only for your account.
Lol
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-13 23:15:51  
Asura.Alucardr said: »
Heard someone in LS saying they were going to do that to fix RMT problem.
And I heard someone in my linkshell say ffxi is done tomorrow..
[+]
 Carbuncle.Stiltz
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Stiltz
By Carbuncle.Stiltz 2018-03-14 01:54:49  
Guys, my son's friend has an uncle who knows a guy that works for SquareSoft and he told me how to revive Aeris.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-14 02:41:29  
Carbuncle.Stiltz said: »
Guys, my son's friend has an uncle who knows a guy that works for SquareSoft and he told me how to revive Aeris.
Lol
 Bismarck.Laurelli
サーバ: Bismarck
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2018-03-14 08:26:40  
In the update announcement, SE said they were adjusting npc prices for some items. One person reads that and says "I hope they aren't nerfing shields" and eventually through repetition, it turns into "SE is nerfing shields." It's human nature. For people to show up after the update where sparks were not nerfed and start mocking people who thought it was a possibility is lame. But I guess being lame is human nature too.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-14 09:16:03  
Bismarck.Laurelli said: »
In the update announcement, SE said they were adjusting npc prices for some items. One person reads that and says "I hope they aren't nerfing shields" and eventually through repetition, it turns into "SE is nerfing shields." It's human nature. For people to show up after the update where sparks were not nerfed and start mocking people who thought it was a possibility is lame. But I guess being lame is human nature too.
It’s human nature all around life is not a safe zone. “But people show up after the update where sparks were not nerfed.” What did you actually mean?
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-14 09:16:37  
Candlejack said: »
Carbuncle.Stiltz said: »
Guys, my dad works for Valve and he's going to ban OP's account in FFXI. He's also going to undo all of OP's keybinds so nothing'll work, and delete the system32 folder to brick OP's PC.
Where’s half life 3!
 Bismarck.Laurelli
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2018-03-14 09:37:07  
Odin.Drakenv said: »
It’s human nature all around life is not a safe zone. “But people show up after the update where sparks were not nerfed.” What did you actually mean?
I don't believe in "safe zones." But I do think people shouldn't act like jerks.
To clarify what I meant: before the update, SE said they were modifying some npc values. After the update, we saw what the items actually were and that sparks items were not affected. For people to comment AFTER the update: "You thought se was going to nerf sparks values? wow you're stupid" is pathetic. For all we know, everyone in this thread was worried sparks values were going to drop and you're all only pretending you weren't worried to make yourselves feel better.
The first comment from Eiryl answered the OP sufficiently and is as accurate as anyone can hope for. All the mocking that started in the 3rd reply was unnecessary.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-14 09:51:55  
I don't believe in "safe zones." But I do think people shouldn't act like jerks.
To clarify what I meant: before the update, SE said they were modifying some npc values. After the update, we saw what the items actually were and that sparks items were not affected. For people to comment AFTER the update: "You thought se was going to nerf sparks values? wow you're stupid" is pathetic. For all we know, everyone in this thread was worried sparks values were going to drop and you're all only pretending you weren't worried to make yourselves feel better.
The first comment from Eiryl answered the OP sufficiently and is as accurate as anyone can hope for. All the mocking that started in the 3rd reply was unnecessary.
Oh and thanks for clarifying now I understand what you meant.Sadly my sparks are capped again for the fourth month. I guess the few of us that don’t even use sparks for anything besides capacity rings don’t care. Then again can make that amount of Gil from capped sparks with little work anyways. That’s right believe it or not a good percentage of players don’t care about sparks. But it “should” be human nature to research a simple question like this instead of believing what bob said from wtfmorons linkshell. You talk about human nature yet intelligence has been fading human nature for a long time now example this OP. Then again it is the internet some people can cry if they want to cry if they want to when at the end of the day maybe SE forums would be the best place. Sorry intelligently speaking here :(.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2018-03-14 09:57:24  
Fine, whatever. You win. Make fun of whomever you want because you don't care about sparks people should be able to research the future.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-14 09:57:50  
Sadly my sparks are capped again for the fourth month. I guess the few of us that don’t even use sparks for anything besides capacity rings don’t care. Then again can make that amount of Gil from capped sparks with little work anyways. That’s right believe it or not a good percentage of players don’t care about sparks. But it “should” be human nature to research a simple question like this instead of believing what bob said from wtfmorons linkshell. You talk about human nature yet intelligence has been fading human nature for a long time now example this OP. Then again it is the internet some people can cry if they want to cry if they want to when at the end of the day maybe SE forums would be the best place. Sorry intelligently speaking here :(.
How I handle it: keep 20k sparks in reserve for rings, abuse the rest for shields. I main Sam anyway, so it's not like I'm starving for sparks when I can cause 500+hp damage from one lone TP gain phase hit and can dish out 15k+ damage on a WS with full WS kit on.
That is definitely one way to do it.:0 :imagines samurai with a shield: Thst would be funny or epic tank yes please!
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-14 10:02:42  
Fine, whatever. You win. Make fun of whomever you want because you don't care about sparks people should be able to research the future.
It’s not about winning or losing its about not giving an excuse for human beings stupidity. It seems human beings are continually allowing this nonsense to continue the same with devices to do physical normal things for you, instead of researching they ask as if the internet doesn’t exist or their still in elementary school. I see your point I understand why you feel that way but it also feels like an excuse for human beings to continue to become morons without bettering themselves mentally or physically. I apologize in advance for my bluntness I have no hate or anger towards you.

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-14 10:21:17  
People love being stupid. I mean, holy ***, have you ever heard of the Darwin Awards?
Here's some chlorine for your gene pool!
The Darwin Awards website
Lol. (Secretly plots ways to make you tell me where is half-life 3)

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Dagget
By Asura.Dagget 2018-03-14 10:57:54  
This Drakenv dude really thinking he's quite the philosopher and has this need to keep telling people hes smarter than others. Should probably do some introspective soul searching dude, nearly every single post Ive seen from you has this tone to it that your special and above others in all ways. I would love to be able to block you on here, your one of the most annoying people who troll these forums, tts pathetic really. Save us the eye strain of you thoughts in posts and stop.
First Page 2