Are They Going To Nerf Sparks Items Value?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Are they going to nerf sparks items value?
Are they going to nerf sparks items value?
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-14 11:00:20  
Asura.Dagget said: »
This Drakenv dude really thinking he's quite the philosopher and has this need to keep telling people hes smarter than others. Should probably do some introspective soul searching dude, nearly every single post Ive seen from you has this tone to is that your special and above others in all ways. I would love to be able to block you on here, your one of the most annoying people who troll these forums, tts pathetic really. Save us the eye strain of you thoughts in posts and stop.
Awww I have a fan ; ; :tears:

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Dagget
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Dagget 2018-03-14 11:01:37  
Candlejack said: »
This Drakenv dude really thinking he's quite the philosopher and has this need to keep telling people hes smarter than others. Should probably do some introspective soul searching dude, nearly every single post Ive seen from you has this tone to is that your special and above others in all ways. I would love to be able to block you on here, your one of the most annoying people who troll these forums. Its pathetic really.
Know something? Look up at where it says link/block/pm/etc. If you're so blind you couldn't see that, then I feel sorry for you. Go get your eyes checked and maybe drop some cash on a pair of prescription glasses if your optometrist recommends them.

Another real special person. But thanks for the tip, douche. Welcome to my block lists.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-14 11:03:50  
Candlejack said: »
This Drakenv dude really thinking he's quite the philosopher and has this need to keep telling people hes smarter than others. Should probably do some introspective soul searching dude, nearly every single post Ive seen from you has this tone to is that your special and above others in all ways. I would love to be able to block you on here, your one of the most annoying people who troll these forums. Its pathetic really.
Know something? Look up at where it says link/block/pm/etc. If you're so blind you couldn't see that, then I feel sorry for you. Go get your eyes checked and maybe drop some cash on a pair of prescription glasses if your optometrist recommends them.

Another real special person. But thanks for the tip, douche.
The immaturity coming from your end shines like a diamond. But to follow the forum rules if you want to discuss your anger and insecurities or name calling I suggest PM me. Have a fantastic day!
 Asura.Dagget
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Dagget 2018-03-14 11:05:56  
Bismarck.Laurelli said: »
Fine, whatever. You win. Make fun of whomever you want because you don't care about sparks people should be able to research the future.

These people obviously have very serious mental health issues. Just block them and move on. Not everyone has access to free medical care like us Canadians, you have to feel for them really.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-14 11:09:15  
Fine, whatever. You win. Make fun of whomever you want because you don't care about sparks people should be able to research the future.

These people obviously have very serious mental health issues. Just block them and move on. Not everyone has access to free medical care like us Canadians, you have to feel for them really.
Blocking people always proves they were right and you were wrong since you couldn’t handle it. Canada we have something in common. :)

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
サーバ: Bismarck
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2018-03-14 11:37:12  
Odin.Drakenv said: »

Blocking people always proves they were right and you were wrong since you couldn’t handle it. Canada we have something in common. :)
I didn't block anyone. I get what Drakenv is saying about people needing to look stuff up for themselves, but I still feel that sometimes people can be quick to judge others as morons. Maybe the OP did research, we don't know. SE said nothing about this, therefore even if someone does do research, they'll find nothing. So asking the community, in case you might have missed something, is not a bad thing to do. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt.
If the OP comes back to this thread and says they didn't look anything up, then by all means, have at it.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-14 11:42:57  
Odin.Drakenv said: »

I didn't block anyone. I get what Drakenv is saying about people needing to look stuff up for themselves, but I still feel that sometimes people can be quick to judge others as morons. Maybe the OP did research, we don't know. SE said nothing about this, therefore even if someone does do research, they'll find nothing. So asking the community, in case you might have missed something, is not a bad thing to do. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt.
If the OP comes back to this thread and says they didn't look anything up, then by all means, have at it.
I understand your point too I guess the way I was brought up or more how my mind works makes it difficult to let that go. I also feel the post gives the idea away they heard it from bob so let’s check the community instead of checking facts. Similiar to facts I don't like etc. I know you didn’t block anyone because you open the idea of a different perspective instead of name calling etc.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
サーバ: Bismarck
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2018-03-14 11:55:35  
It's all good. You're probably right. I just prefer to err on the side of caution.