SubTarget & Send

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » SubTarget & Send
SubTarget & Send
By Siushaga 2018-03-29 08:11:15  
Wondering if anyone has any knowledge on the SubTarget addon? I can only seem to get it to work with healing or buffing spells.

I would like to use /target <st> or /target <stnpc> to then send a command to my mule to attack a target that isn't a <bt> or to cast a spell on it to pull, for example.

The only way I've found to have my mule to go attack a different target is while the mule is following me to use send to do:
/con send Mule /assist Main
/wait 2
/con send Mule /attack

That's not been overly reliable because /assist doesn't seem all too reliable some of the time. Ashita had a [t] variable available for macros, which when used with multsend or servo, it would pass it your main's target. Is there anything like that in Windower? This is also only reliable for /attack because when the mule is following my main, it will autorun to the target. For spellcasting I would want the mule to stay in place, obtain its target and then cast a spell, but with follow and assist, it will cause the mule to run.

Something like this is what I'm after:
/target <stnpc>
/con sta go Mule Dia

Is it possible through another means?
By geigei 2018-03-29 09:01:19  
Any reason you want windower? my muling never been easier with ashita.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2018-03-29 09:19:41  
I'm not sure I follow, but use send to make mules engage?
Code
local mobname  = windower.ffxi.get_mob_by_id(actor).name -- Change this to get the mobs ID however it suits your needs.

engage = packets.new('outgoing', 0x1a, {
    ['Target']= windower.ffxi.get_mob_by_name(mobname).id,
    ['Target Index'] = windower.ffxi.get_mob_by_name(mobname).index,
    ['Category']     = 0x02,
})

packets.inject(engage)

You can use this as a function to to assist, all you need to do is throw an ID, which is simple using send. You can use a specific command sent to mules, or even transfer the ID from one character to the rest.

Example (though not how I would do it)
Code
//send @all settarget **MOB ID HERE**

If you build a function to iterate over accounts and send the ID you can then store the ID as a variable for the current target to assist. Just make a global variable inside your file somewhere to store the ID.

For this particular code I was getting the ID from a packet when my character is being attacked by a mob.
Code
local p        = packets.parse('incoming', data)
local actor    = p["Actor"]
 Ragnarok.Martel
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2018-03-29 09:34:42  
If I'm following that rather roundabout post correctly, they want to be able to cast spells on a alt via commands from the main targeting monsters. Assisting was just the only way they could figure to make the alt target something.

Interesting thing is, shortcuts will actually interpret a monster ID as a valid target. So if you get a mob ID and then send a command to the alt with the ID in place of the target it should cast.

So what you do is make a simple gearswap selfcommand that pulls the mob ID of your current target(or last ST), then send that as the target.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2018-03-29 09:38:21  
Ragnarok.Martel said: »
If I'm following that rather roundabout post correctly, they want to be able to cast spells on a alt via commands from the main targeting monsters. Assisting was just the only way they could figure to make the alt target something.

Interesting thing is, shortcuts will actually interpret a monster ID as a valid target. So if you get a mob ID and then send a command to the alt with the ID in place of the target it should cast.

So what you do is make a simple gearswap selfcommand that pulls the mob ID of your current target(or last ST), then send that as the target.

I always thought that was a windower feature! Good to know, took me forever when learning all this stuff I could manually just put in an ID. Helped a ton lol.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2018-03-29 09:46:23  
The really interesting part was when I mentioned this to Byrth, it turned out that apparently it wasn't intended behavior. Meaning he didn't intentionally code shortcuts to do that. <,< That said it wasn't considered a bug or issue, so it wasn't changes. /whew
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2018-03-29 09:48:01  
For the follow and assist it is gonna be much trickier, especially since I dont think there is a way to determine who has hate. You can always use distance to determine where you want your character to be and have it adjust automatically, or never get so close.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2018-03-29 09:48:29  
The really interesting part was when I mentioned this to Byrth, it turned out that apparently it wasn't intended behavior. Meaning he didn't intentionally code shortcuts to do that. <,< That said it wasn't considered a bug or issue, so it wasn't changes. /whew

What ever it is Im grateful for it haha.
By Siushaga 2018-03-29 09:53:45  
Thanks for the feedback! Will take a look and give it a shot.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2018-03-29 09:56:51  
Lakshmi.Elidyr said: »
For the follow and assist it is gonna be much trickier, especially since I dont think there is a way to determine who has hate. You can always use distance to determine where you want your character to be and have it adjust automatically, or never get so close.
For the goal in this case there isn't actually any need to assist. If they just want the alt to cast on their target they can pull that by running a command from thr main, or setting a variable every time they cast on a mob and sending that var to the alt. And if you're pulling the mob ID this way then who has hate is irrelevant.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2018-03-29 09:59:09  
For the goal in this case there isn't actually any need to assist. If they just want the alt to cast on their target they can pull that by running a command from thr main, or setting a variable every time they cast on a mob and sending that var to the alt. And if you're pulling the mob ID this way then who has hate is irrelevant.

Ohhh I thought he was wanting a way to make the character not follow when assisting because it would keep following instead of stop at range. I think i will stop. lol
 Sylph.Subadai
サーバ: Sylph
user: Subadai
By Sylph.Subadai 2018-03-29 10:29:21  
For the follow and assist it is gonna be much trickier, especially since I dont think there is a way to determine who has hate.
There is a way: /assist the monster. I used to use this in wildskeeper reives during the campaigns, worked just fine