Lua Help!!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » Lua Help!!
Lua Help!!
By Austille 2018-04-27 04:12:14  
I just got my first ambuscade cape's augmented but when I'm putting them in my Lua, they aren't swapping. Below are the definitions for the cape's, I'm thinking there's something different about how to input the augment section since there is a combined augment for Att/Acc..

gear.RosmertaTP = {name="Rosmerta's Cape",augments={'DEX+20','Accuracy+25','Attack+20','"Store TP"+10'}}
gear.RosmertaDEXWS = {name="Rosmerta's Cape",augments={'DEX+20','Accuracy+20','Attack+20','Crit. hit rate +10%'}}
 Valefor.Gorns
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Gorns
By Valefor.Gorns 2018-04-27 04:31:47  
Have you used the export command to get the right spelling of your capes ?
 Asura.Patriclis
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Patriclis
By Asura.Patriclis 2018-04-27 07:46:08  
{name="Rosmerta's Cape",augments={'DEX+20','Accuracy+20','Attack+20','"Store TP"+10', 'Accuracy+5'}}

Give this a shot for the first cape.
As you suspected if you have 2 sources for a specific stat (in this case you have accuracy from dust and from dye) you have to put them seperately.

Equipping the gear and typing 'gs export' (no quotes) into the windower console is a good way to export an entire set of gear, including augments. The exported set will show up in windower/addons/gearswap/data/export.

This will be a -very- important thing when you get to Oseem augments since he can put 1-30 attack on 'slot 1' and another 1-15 attack on 'slot 5' and there's no way to tell how much attack is from which slot other than using //gs export.
And because I know some no-life is gonna come in here with some 'umm actually' ***: Oseem can do that with more than just attack. I just used attack as an example.
https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:Escha_Rewards/Arcane_Glyptics_Inscription
By Austille 2018-04-27 11:14:02  
Thanks both of you for the help.. I ended up using a combination of both to get it to work. I might have used the export command before but have definately forgottn about it. The result of the export was

{name="Rosmerta's Cape", augments={'DEX+20','Accuracy+20 Attack+20','Accuracy+5','"Store TP"+10'}}

I appreciated your response Patriclis since I haven't augmented through Oseem yet. It was great to get an understanding of the upcoming augments to know how to deal with them!