Game: FFXI
By Siren.Kyte 2018-05-24 01:02:49  
clearlyamule said: »
Human blood tastes more coppery to me. But probably depends on your nutrition

are you a crab-people
[+]
By Poopbeard 2018-05-24 10:52:50  
Whale fat. Muktuk. This.

Also, seal fat ice cream. Frozen seal fat with berries mixed in.
By clearlyamule 2018-05-24 11:36:53  
Siren.Kyte said: »
Human blood tastes more coppery to me. But probably depends on your nutrition

are you a crab-people
Not today
 Asura.Vienner
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Vienner 2018-05-24 11:52:51  
balls and as a second while I was working in Paris andouillette,
as a third pork's intestines (fact as a child I use to love these acording to my mom, but those things just smell so nasty)
on a fourth the milk of my lactating boobs when I had a child (although I always claim I didnt do that....yes I did!)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-05-25 10:45:41  
Asura.Asmov said: »
Steaming warm blood from a reindeer I just shot/slaughtered................ with the Norwegian guy instructing me laughing and telling his Norwegian friends "he actually drank it!!I can't believe he did that!!!!".
He told me to do it as it would help me conserve heat, since it was part of artic survival training.
It tasted kinda metallic although that could've been from the Canteen cup I drank it from.
Ah, the old Hunter's "drink the blood of your kill" meme. It never gets old.

Best done on a newbie's first kill. The reaction is priceless.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-05-25 10:47:35  
Poopbeard said: »
Whale fat. Muktuk. This.

The first looks like the texture would be a no for me. I gag on fatty substances. My brother used to eat the scaps of my steak.

The second can also apparently be made using Crisco, disgusting as it may seem.

EDIT:
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Shiva.Phioness
サーバ: Shiva
user: Phioness
By Shiva.Phioness 2018-05-25 10:57:27  
Bugs for survival training, grubs are the worst, though they are high in protein and calories <compared to other bugs>, they taste like mud <we all ate as a kid> and sour milk.

2nd would be fkn cottage cheese, its not milk, its not solid cheese, its fkn horrible textured slime that no matter what you add to to still tastes like fkd up milk-gone-bad.
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-05-25 11:26:40  
took a drink from a beer filled with cigarette butts.

drank a beer bong from a bong that wasn't rinsed out the last time it was used, and was full of mold.

magic mushrooms are pretty disgusting, however fun.

almost puked in a fancy restaurant when unknowingly fed a piece of raw bison (My sister's a ***)
[+]
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2018-05-25 11:59:51  
DirectX said: »
Are balls the nastiest or just the weirdest thing you have tasted?
The weirdest, the nastiest would be the Swedish meatballs from Ikea.

Also another one, Slimey okra.
 Carbuncle.Stiltz
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Stiltz
By Carbuncle.Stiltz 2018-05-25 12:39:07  
Shiva.Phioness said: »
fkn horrible textured slime that no matter what you add to to still tastes like fkd up milk-gone-bad.
I hit cottage cheese with ground pepper so hard it looks like a coat of rust-oleum... and I actually like cottage cheese.
Seriously though, you actually have to try to find a brand of cottage cheese that doesn't suck. Y'know, either that or live out here in *** Yoderland.

Speaking of weird white slimes, a little bit of mayonnaise drenched in ground pepper on a sandwich is just...
so incredibly good.

Siren.Mosin said: »
magic mushrooms are pretty disgusting
They literally taste like nothing.
It's the six-hour aftertaste of the Duracell Earth Temple and triangles that makes things interesting.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-05-25 14:12:29  
Carbuncle.Stiltz said: »
They literally taste like nothing.

that has not been my experience. unless it's a psychosomatic type of thing.

/shrug

guess I should be hanging out with you?
By clearlyamule 2018-05-25 14:34:37  
Shiva.Phioness said: »
Bugs for survival training, grubs are the worst, though they are high in protein and calories <compared to other bugs>, they taste like mud <we all ate as a kid> and sour milk.

2nd would be fkn cottage cheese, its not milk, its not solid cheese, its fkn horrible textured slime that no matter what you add to to still tastes like fkd up milk-gone-bad.
I bet you'd love Kefir :). Also technically speaking a lot of cheese and yogurt etc is milk that has gone bad in a controlled fashion lol

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Keja
user: Cleric
By Asura.Keja 2018-05-25 17:07:50  
Brie, it's absolutely disgusting. I hate the moldy outside. I hate how the inside tastes.. Ew.
By clearlyamule 2018-05-25 17:19:32  
Asura.Keja said: »
Brie, it's absolutely disgusting. I hate the moldy outside. I hate how the inside tastes.. Ew.
If you mean the harder white stuff that's the rind. There shouldn't be mold on Brie and if there is like most cheeses cut it off and eat it. The rind us just the dried out part that was touching the mold. Technically edible and some people like it but meh.

As far as the inside it a lot depends on how you eat it. Straight out of the fridge tastes weird to me and isn't how you are supposed to eat it. Need to let it sit and warm up and get softer and tastes a lot better. Though still generally eaten with things and/or paired with wines. Myself I mostly only enjoy it when mixed with other cheeses particularly in cooking
[+]
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2018-05-25 17:23:20  
zaxtiss said: »
Odin.Drakenv said: »
ummm i didn't ask else i probably wouldn't have ate it. lolz
i'm pretty picky eater since i can't eat chicken an alot of other meats. i'm not vegetarian anymore but i was so it makes it hard to eat some meats.
I see hmm interesting twist. I like meat and flesh so tasty ; ;. Now I want a rare steak with A1 mm nice and red.
haha i like mine cooked well, i see blood and i won't touch it.
Well you let us know when you become an adult.
[+]
 Fenrir.Skarwind
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2018-05-25 19:48:23  
Anna Ruthven said: »
Poopbeard said: »
Whale fat. Muktuk. This.

The first looks like the texture would be a no for me. I gag on fatty substances. My brother used to eat the scaps of my steak.

The second can also apparently be made using Crisco, disgusting as it may seem.

EDIT:
YouTube Video Placeholder

The best cake frosting I've ever had is straight up Crisco, Milk, Sugar, and Food Dye

Creamy Homestyle Vanilla Frosting
1 teaspoon salt.
2/3 cup milk.
2/3 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening.
OR 2/3 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening.
1 tablespoon vanilla extract.
1 (2 lb.) bag powdered sugar, (7 1/2 cups)

Merican Desserts

Giving people both diabetes and heart failure at the same time lol.
By clearlyamule 2018-05-25 19:56:26  
Asura.Beatsbytaru said: »
Odin.Drakenv said: »
ummm i didn't ask else i probably wouldn't have ate it. lolz
i'm pretty picky eater since i can't eat chicken an alot of other meats. i'm not vegetarian anymore but i was so it makes it hard to eat some meats.
I see hmm interesting twist. I like meat and flesh so tasty ; ;. Now I want a rare steak with A1 mm nice and red.
haha i like mine cooked well, i see blood and i won't touch it.
Well you let us know when you become an adult.
Well done might as well throw it away. And steak sauce is only for steak that has been ruined like that.

Also super don't do either in any decent restaurant. The Chefs might become livid as you ruined good meat
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Eradius
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dashuto
By Quetzalcoatl.Eradius 2018-05-26 20:24:13  
One time when feeling brave as a young man, I bought a 99 cent tin of octopus from the dollar store. I love octo and squid, so what could go wrong?

It was in a fermented sauce that reminded me immediately of the time I tasted Surstromming. Except this wasn't *** Surstromming it was 99cent store octopus. I ate half the tin anyway then 4 hours later began violently shitting and puking.

I'm going to add in one my friend did. We were ripping up the carpet around his house to replace it and he had a bunch of us over for that. So we all sat down and were playing smash brothers for some nostalgia. He was eating ravioli and sat his spoon down on the floor for a set. A 60-70 year old wad of dust-bunny, lint, mold, whatever you want to describe it as, 3/4th's the size of the spoon immediately stuck to it.

"Haha *** yo spoon bro" so he stopped eating.

We did another round and the spoon was in his mouth by the end. We all stopped at the win-screen and were like DUDE....

He realised he ate it and began crying and freaking out. How the hell would he not notice that?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Stiltz
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Stiltz
By Carbuncle.Stiltz 2018-05-26 21:51:20  
Can't believe no one said this yet:
Raisins. Keep your dead *** grapes out my muffins and trail mix, yo.

That and I absolutely despise the chocolate chips in most cookie dough ice creams.
Not that I'm a particular fan of sweets and chocolate to begin with, but they're like tiny dry frozen dog turds.
[+]
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2018-05-27 02:19:53  
Asura.Keja said: »
If you mean the harder white stuff that's the rind. There shouldn't be mold on Brie and if there is like most cheeses cut it off and eat it. The rind us just the dried out part that was touching the mold. Technically edible and some people like it but meh.

Of good cheeses you are supposed to eat the rind, we serve cheese in the restaurant and I always advise people to eat the rind (unless its for example a hard cheese). the disgusting rind only applies to (most) supermarket cheeses.
Of (most) Good cheeses with a moldy rind (which cost quite a bit) the rind adds to the flavour.
By clearlyamule 2018-05-27 03:07:15  
Asura.Vienner said: »
Of good cheeses you are supposed to eat the rind, we serve cheese in the restaurant and I always advise people to eat the rind (unless its for example a hard cheese). the disgusting rind only applies to (most) supermarket cheeses.
Of (most) Good cheeses with a moldy rind (which cost quite a bit) the rind adds to the flavour.
Oh I understand that but it's also a bit of a personal taste thing and it's never really been my thing. More of a texture than taste thing