Good EU Server?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Good EU server?
Good EU server?
By Hecky 2018-06-01 03:40:57  
Hey again :)
Since comming back to FFXI a few weeks ago, i must say Odin has really died. The only shouts that are every up are JP, and if you try to send a tell and ask to join its a /no. Its always been abit eu/na and JP. But back when atleast half the JP player base was happy to play alongside us and we did great stuff togheter. Now its total exclusion which leaves me pretty much hangig around soloing. Befor i mainly played with the NA player base, but this is difficult due to time zone differences. Therefor i wanted to see if maybe there is a server with a more active EU player base out there?
By Justuas 2018-06-01 04:08:50  
Did you miss the #movetoasura thread?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Acemister
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Acemister
By Cerberus.Acemister 2018-06-01 07:08:05  
Hi Hecky,

Asura is the most populated and your bound to find some EU players there.

I have also returned to my addiction of FFXI and found a good group of people on Cerberus, always willing to help no matter how stupid my questions or requests may be, some are EU and some NA if you're looking for a new home I would recommend Cerberus.
[+]
 Asura.Ryson
サーバ: Asura
user: ryson
By Asura.Ryson 2018-06-01 07:39:11  
Magister mundi sum leader of the luckyseven ... active/daily/social/endgame ... we currently are near max capacity for daily event members but the group is organic and if you mesh will absorb you into the core. If interest contact in game Ryson.
Asura - 8 pm EST
[+]
By Thorgrimm 2018-06-22 14:45:37  
I've been looking for a new server as Carbuncle is dead; no shouts and when you shout yourself there's no answer :(.

I was part of a mainly US LS but they did events at around 2am GMT and there was a little bit of a clique there anyway.

Any recommendations apart from Asura?
 Cerberus.Kylos
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-06-22 15:14:57  
There's my LS on Cerberus but it might run slightly too late for you. Check out Cerb sub-forum for my post.
 Carbuncle.Stiltz
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Stiltz
By Carbuncle.Stiltz 2018-06-22 15:22:42  
Thorgrimm said: »
Carbuncle is dead; no shouts and when you shout yourself there's no answer
By Thorgrimm 2018-06-22 15:39:54  
Cerberus.Kylos said: »
There's my LS on Cerberus but it might run slightly too late for you. Check out Cerb sub-forum for my post.

Kylos, thanks for this but it is a little too late for me as I'm usually up at 6am for work.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-06-22 16:27:19  
Thorgrimm said: »
Cerberus.Kylos said: »

Kylos, thanks for this but it is a little too late for me as I'm usually up at 6am for work.

Understandable. Good luck finding a group!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Viking
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Gaugen
By Ragnarok.Viking 2018-07-01 14:21:11  
DirectX said: »
There are lots of Norwegians on Asura. You can talk to Kentax or Holmgang in your funny language!

We speak goblin well...
[+]