Most Frustrating Cheese You've Ever Experienced

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Most Frustrating Cheese You've Ever Experienced
Most Frustrating Cheese You've Ever Experienced
By abknight 2018-06-20 03:14:38  
What's the most frustrating cheese situation you've ever experienced in FFXI?

My story: Farming colorless souls from Maere in Abyssea Grauberg. I used to do this as BST when Abyssea was relevant and just wake my pet up after Nightmare, this time around I'm facerolling with trusts. 74/75 obtained. Last fight he Nightmares, then proceeds to Nightmare 3 more times the INSTANT we wake up, before I can waltz or Yoran can heal. We die.

Prior to that, my only ragequit in XI was while leveling an alt in Yuhtunga 14 years ago. Bomb toss death > raise > bomb toss death > raise > bomb toss death > raise > bomb toss death > force quit > uninstall game.
By axetofall 2018-06-20 04:11:40  
Yoran-Oran got stuck behind a pillar in Ambuscade and we all died
[+]
By Jetackuu 2018-06-20 04:22:24  
Really after that 2nd death it's on you. /shrug
[+]
By Nyarlko 2018-06-20 12:05:43  
Just did Waking the Beast II HTB last night, and on the last run, Carby decided to open with Searing Light and one-shotted Amchuchu while YO was casting his initial buffs. XD Random usage is random.

I've also had Warders fall off the island and despawn if they got too close to an edge or tried to cross a bridge.. Does that count as cheese? lol
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-06-20 12:20:04  
An unpasteurized brie from Normandy. Was incredible, but got sick afterwards. So frustrating to enjoy something that makes you ill...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-06-20 13:33:53  
Wife was rushing to make Lasagna, ran to the store, and came home with this. Needless to say, she got #finessed #hoodwinked

After 30 minutes in the oven, she told me that the "cheese" never melted and was wondering why. I looked at the package carefully and noticed it doesn't once say that it is actually cheese. It's some synthetic garbage that is immune to heat and worded very carefully. ***was so frustrating and mindboggling, but whoever ate that Lasagna (not me) said it was very tasty.
[+]
 Asura.Kuztastic
サーバ: Asura
user: RobKuz
By Asura.Kuztastic 2018-06-20 14:00:48  
Not sure what's more disturbing...

Cheese that is scientifically altered NOT to melt
or
American Cheese on lasagna

(REALLY hope that last part was due to the "Wife was rushing around" mistake")
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-06-20 14:01:50  
Asura.Kuztastic said: »
Not sure what's more disturbing...

Cheese that is scientifically altered NOT to melt
or
American Cheese on lasagna

(REALLY hope that last part was due to the "Wife was rushing around" mistake")

Buffalo mozz or gtfo.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-06-20 14:13:58  
I just googled the brand, don't remember the actual flavor. The image is what the product looked like on the labelling
 Phoenix.Erics
サーバ: Phoenix
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2018-06-20 14:32:13  
sunny acers looks like an off brand you would find at the dollar tree, thats horrifying.

In my younger years ive tried dollar tree "cheese dip" for nachos it was probably the most disgusting thing ive tasted that was intended to be food.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-06-20 15:03:56  
It was definitely from Dollar tree. There's an entire series of videos called "What are we eating - Dollar Tree [insert food here]" on YouTube I just recently found out about. Talks about this cheese in a bit more detail.
By abknight 2018-06-20 15:37:54  
This thread is now about disgusting dollar tree trashfood. I just had a heart attack watching this:
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-06-20 15:45:10  
Watched that last week. His videos are pretty good, but I'm still bothered by the fact that people actually bought "real" food from a store that prides itself on never selling items over 1$...
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-06-20 17:59:33  
Jetackuu said: »
I have to agree. I’ve afk killed diabolos with trusts multiple times 0 deaths
 Leviathan.Andret
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2018-06-20 19:01:17  
It's the day I learn that American Cheese is not actually cheese at all.

I kept wondering why the stuff taste so bad.
By abknight 2018-06-20 19:28:13  
Odin.Drakenv said: »
Jetackuu said: »
I have to agree. I’ve afk killed diabolos with trusts multiple times 0 deaths

These deaths were in a PT while fighting a gob, not on Diabolos. We had a WHM PL and bomb toss kept catching me during raise animation. I needed that 200 exp. Not an option to wait for the group to kill and then raise.
 Carbuncle.Stiltz
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Stiltz
By Carbuncle.Stiltz 2018-06-20 20:29:31  
abknight said: »
watching videos about a guy who doesn't know what food is burning frozen meat then reviewing the burnt particle board as if it were a 3-star dish
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-06-20 23:02:46  

My story: Farming colorless souls from Maere in Abyssea Grauberg. I used to do this as BST when Abyssea was relevant and just wake my pet up after Nightmare, this time around I'm facerolling with trusts. 74/75 obtained. Last fight he Nightmares, then proceeds to Nightmare 3 more times the INSTANT we wake up, before I can waltz or Yoran can heal. We die.

Seems to be a Diablos to me.
https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Maere
By abknight 2018-06-20 23:40:46  
I can't tell if you're trolling or did not read the OP.

Odin.Drakenv said: »

Seems to be a Diablos to me.
https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Maere