Additional Seal Battlefield Spoils Campaign

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Additional Seal Battlefield Spoils Campaign
Additional Seal Battlefield Spoils Campaign
By Jabroni92 2018-07-19 00:15:44  
Didn't see a post for this so figured I would make one....
The question is this even worth wasting time on? ive only done the HKC 50 goblins one and it doesn't seem worth the time.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2018-07-19 00:22:24  
IMO you are better off converting those to SKCs during 2:1 exchange rate for the SKCNM campaign

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Taplaiceps
user: Special1
By Phoenix.Taplaiceps 2018-07-19 04:45:14  
Odin.Teeroy said: »
Works for rems chapters for gear upgrades too, Gettin ~5 chapters for a fast normal kill. Good time to stock up for jobs you might gear? (Probably more helpful for new/returning players)

Any rem's 6-10 or is it just 1-5?

Edit: I just did the deimos orb Yagudo and didn't get any rem's chapters. Is it a different battlefield?
By Elyana 2018-07-19 05:42:05  
REMs chapters 1-5 drop from the Macrocosmic Orb battlefields, which aren't part of this campaign.
 Phoenix.Taplaiceps
user: Special1
By Phoenix.Taplaiceps 2018-07-19 06:00:42  
Elyana said: »
REMs chapters 1-5 drop from the Macrocosmic Orb battlefields, which aren't part of this campaign.

that's what I was thinking. I found this url on the wiki which describes the campaign. I tried a couple different orbs and didn't get any rem's tales at all.

("https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Additional_Seal_Battlefield_Spoils_Campaign")
By Jetackuu 2018-07-19 06:02:18  
Odin.Teeroy said: »
Works for rems chapters for gear upgrades too, Gettin ~5 chapters for a fast normal kill. Good time to stock up for jobs you might gear? (Probably more helpful for new/returning players)

No it doesn't.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-07-19 09:11:27  
If you need any empyrean upgrades, it's an excellent source of i-seal kupons. Also the easiest way to get Merciful Cape if you play a job that still needs it for max enhancing set, or AV/PW drops if you need them for whatever reason. Besides that, not worth much of anything.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-07-19 09:33:30  
Oh I need RDM seals, so I guess i'll do this.
 Sylph.Brahmsz
サーバ: Sylph
user: Khronos
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2018-07-19 12:28:38  
As others have already said, during the campaign is a an excellent time to stock up on empyrean i-seals from KC/HKCNM battles. A few random drops like a pair of Redeyes or a Chocobo wand as well as a few specialty low lvl spells like Phalanx and Utsusemi: Ni will drop. (the expected market drop on phalanx has already began to take effect)

If I might make a suggestion: the best return on investment BC appears to be Taurassic Park. After 7 back-to-back orbs I came out with 30+ i-seals and 2 a-lumoria seals. (gogo Altruistic and Merciful capes for my mules!) Afterwords, I began doing it for returnees in my LS who needed seals and didn't know about the campaign.

Stock up on seals while you can!
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-07-19 12:33:43  
Taurassic Park is the one I do as well. Most mobs = more drops

They can still doom though, so it's not blindfold easy like the rest.