日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » LF Dynamis Group for Wave3 Point Grind
LF Dynamis Group for Wave3 Point Grind
 Asura.Dakrone
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Dakrone 2018-07-19 06:32:03  
Just another multiboxer looking for a good core group to grind out points for REMA upcoming update. Usually just stick to myself and do my own things with close/long time XI buddies to avoid all the drama in Asura but since I won't be able to multibox the point grind by myself. Along with the persisting issue of time with people i play with. So I'll be looking for a group of people that knows what they're doing. I do not mind leaving mules behind just to get points on main as well. The following listed jobs are all HQ/decked out.
Edit: All jobs have their required REMA’s to maximize their potential. E.G -Yag for whm, idris for geo, 4song 11min aeonic bard, nirvana smn etc etc etc.

• Main: SAM RUN THF COR WHM SMN ... and MNK [DONT JUDGE ME! Career MNK!]

• Mule #1: BRD

• Mule #2,3: GEO

If interested in taking more people, I know a few really great players who knows what they are doing that are also interested in a Dynamis group depending on time of the event. i'm NA(PST) , so evenings PST time are preferred or later into the night is fine as well.

For further questions and inquiries please leave me a message on here or drop a /tell in game. Usually afk in game most of the time but i will eventually get to the /tell.

Thanks in advance.
By Nyarlko 2018-07-19 08:01:29  
Might want to say which REMA you have, and which you are hoping to upgrade first.. The devs themselves at least are expecting us to focus farm the zones for their related points.
 Asura.Dakrone
By Asura.Dakrone 2018-07-19 12:34:24  
Nyarlko said: »
Might want to say which REMA you have, and which you are hoping to upgrade first.. The devs themselves at least are expecting us to focus farm the zones for their related points.

Would just assume it says “decked out” would solve most inquiries. Which I thought would imply I know the job and what’s necessary for it to be top end. But I supposed I’ll edit post a bit to solve any and all questions further questions pertaining to it.
 Asura.Dakrone
By Asura.Dakrone 2018-07-19 18:06:30  
Thanks to those who reached out, but unfortunately due to event times things didn't work out. So still looking for a solid group.