users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Vagary Static Throughout Campaign
Vagary Static Throughout Campaign
 Asura.Aeonova
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2018-07-19 11:59:09  
I was interested in forming a Vagary static that would try to run, at least once, daily through the rest of the Vagary double-Whatever-The-Master-Deems-Worthy Campaign.

I've been through many times, yet have never /led/ one by myself solo. I do, however, have required Prototype pearl of ashen wings & Prototype pearl of the false king for 4th and 5th bosses because I have taken an alliance in before, so that part is covered. I have taken lead on Duskbrood Gate (elementals) before simply due to experience because I have been a part of that run the most. I needed to obtain all the Vagary boss Unbridled Learning spells for BLU and, Putraxia didn't want to cough up their spell, so I got good (git gud) with that floor in particular.

Of the first three bosses, only Brash Gate Rancibus presents a problem due to the nature of the random columns. Other than that, I feel that, after a run or two, we could get good enough to maybe bust out 2 or possibly 3 runs per day, depending on the luck with said Brash Gate and rl getting in the way of playtimes. A single run per day is better than zero or the lol fees that some people charge.

I'm looking for anyone interested, but I'd really get hot-and-bothered over PLD, BLM, WHM, SAM, & SCH. I main WHM, but extras of those would be encouraged to join as well. Worst case, if we can't find a SCH experienced w/ Eminence or SAM for the skillchain/magicburst portion of runs, I could try to go SCH for that skillchain requirement the 4th and 5th bosses have. I would love it if a dedicated SCH could join instead so I could focus on WHM duties.

I will leave pearls to a linkshell "Uncensored" on the Linkshell Concierges around. Please take one and tell your friends about this vagary static if they don't frequent FFXIAH forums and it's something they would be interested in.

The drop system would be free-lot equipment, Etched Memories, Codex, and synthesis materials; 1st Tartarus Platemail locked to me for leading. If we take in 12~ people each run, more Tartarus Platemail will be loading in the Whatever-The-Master-Deems-Worthy rewards for everyone that joins and goes through all 5 bosses so I feel this is fair.

Hope to Vagary with you soon.

Edit: Alts/Mules for clears will be welcome, however real players will be given priority depending on turnout. Also, please note, any alts/mules should never be on autofollow of anyone for more than a brief period without the person being informed they are being followed. Equip swaps and autofollow could lead someone to auto run into aggro and possibly spoil an entire run.

Run times are being mulled over, but so far, we've come up with an early run and a late run. Early run would be:

7:30 PM (UTC)
8:30 PM (London)
3:30 PM (Eastern US)
2:30 PM (Central US)
1:30 PM (Mountain US)
12:30 AM (Pacific US)

(Tell me if I did those time zone conversions wrong).

An evening NA run would probably gather +6 hours from the above listed times. We're still forming and determining what works best for everyone, as well. The most important is that we at least try to get one daily run in though to take advantage of the campaign.