Excel Conditional Checkboxes

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Excel Conditional Checkboxes
Excel Conditional Checkboxes
By Brynach 2018-07-23 13:30:13  
Im looking for anyone that has some experience with Excel.

Specifically, I could use some assistance with check boxes.
Basically, I have created a checklist for my team at work. They are used to check items off as they complete them. These checked items are then calculated and show a total % complete. All that is done, so no issues there. One of the sheets in my workbook may not always apply, so I am wondering if it is possible to use a cell (that has a yes or no drop down) as conditions for checking the boxes that may or may not be required to complete.
I want to make it so that if this build doesn't fall into a category that requires these specific items completed, then I can subvert the check boxes showing an incomplete status.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-07-23 14:22:37  
This sounds like you're looking for an IF/AND formula using Data Validation dropdown list of Yes/No in the criteria. The If statement criteria would just include the dropdown in the formula, and if the list selection is true, it would count the checkbox. If it is false, it ignores it. Is that correct?
By Squabble 2018-07-23 14:51:27  
Sounds like the simplest solution to me. Can modify your current formula with =IF(cell=value, new true statement, current formula for false statement)
By Brynach 2018-07-23 14:53:16  
Thanks for the reply. I actually was able to do just that.
=if(page!cell=no, "N/A", current formula for false)