Monthly Adventurer Campaigns - A New BG Wiki Page!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Monthly Adventurer Campaigns - A new BG Wiki page!
Monthly Adventurer Campaigns - A new BG Wiki page!
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2018-07-23 22:08:43  
First of all, what is a Monthly Adventurer Campaign you may be asking? This is the term we dubbed for SE to classify the random monthly campaigns we have received since the release of Seekers of Adoulin. It all started with the very first one, a double EXP campaign which only lasted a couple of days.

As for the reason of the creation of this thread, now have a BG Wiki page that lists every Monthly Adventurer Campaign, as well as an explanation of what each of them does. Never fear, as each section is included on the relevant BG page. Here is the Vagary page and location of the campaign info as an example. Because of this, you should not have to refer to this long page of text unless you want to see them as a whole. If you do though, there is a mile long table of contents on the right for your convenience.

I am planning on adding redirects to this page if you search for a campaign name. Also, we might list all of the dates that each campaign has taken place. That will only be done if we get bored enough to research and list them, or if there is enough community demand.

Lastly, sorry this was not around last year during the "Let's Go! Vanadiel Day!" events. It could have helped at least one player for 24 hours.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-07-23 22:42:28  
Cool. On the semi related topic, plans to restructure the ambuscade archive page? All the V1 will be repeats so it could be cleaned up a bit. if someone wanted to.
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2018-07-23 22:55:42  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Cool. On the semi related topic, plans to restructure the ambuscade archive page? All the V1 will be repeats so it could be cleaned up a bit. if someone wanted to.

Yeah that page should be redone. I have a couple ideas for it, so we will figure out a better way for this to be more functional.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [237 days between previous and next post]
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2019-03-17 19:27:05  
I figured I would bump this thread in case anyone isn't aware that this page exists. It is especially useful for this month's Macrocosmic Orb Campaign.
[+]