WTS Rostam (Corsair Su5)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » WTS Rostam (Corsair Su5)
WTS Rostam (Corsair Su5)
First Page 2
 Asura.Toralin
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2018-08-02 14:06:01  
2 available, @500m each, currently on Asura

Rostam

4 available @60m each, cuurrently on Asura

Lanun Knife
 Leviathan.Kingkitt
サーバ: Leviathan
user: kingkitt
By Leviathan.Kingkitt 2018-08-02 15:08:02  
So much gil
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-08-02 15:26:49  
Leviathan.Kingkitt said: »
So much gil

You don't have to pay gil, he accepts USD *emojiface*

Should definitely buy now, before FFXIAH adds them to the achievements list @ 100k points, then the value goes to 999,999,999
[+]
 Asura.Toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2018-08-02 15:37:50  
God you bring absolutely nothing to these forums

Gil or will trade for BLM or SCH hq2!
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-08-02 15:43:47  
+1 on Eiryl's post simply for the AH points comment. Pure Gold there.
[+]
By Justuas 2018-08-02 15:47:08  
Asura.Toralin said: »

Can't say you bring anything good either.
[+]
By Afania 2018-08-02 15:48:31  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Should definitely buy now, before FFXIAH adds them to the achievements list @ 100k points, then the value goes to 999,999,999

Whats all the hate and achievement points speech......Rostam is one of the, if not the best Divergence weapon atm.

While Im probably not gonna spend 500m for it, 200 to 250m after medal proce drop is quite a reasonable price for what it does. if people are ok with 100m gil on lolragnarok, then how much should 48% free dt costs?

Remember the day that we spent 300m or even 600m on adhemar hq for +1% TA? Every DD would probably kill for 24% to 48% DT in every set in alliance. Thats so much more game changing than ta +1% for adhemars.

Inb4 SE patch it next update though.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-08-02 15:54:50  

Brah. I want you to sell this MORE than you want to sell it yourself. For 2 reasons. I can't blatantly say why, because, other reasons. You should be happy for the bumpskis. People love to hate me, and they would pay MORE just to spite me.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-08-02 16:02:00  
Afania said: »

Whats all the hate and achievement points speech......Rostam is one of the, if not the best Divergence weapon atm.

While Im probably not gonna spend 500m for it, 200 to 250m after medal proce drop is quite a reasonable price for what it does. if people are ok with 100m gil on lolragnarok, then how much should 48% free dt costs?

Remember the day that we spent 300m or even 600m on adhemar hq for +1% TA? Every DD would probably kill for 24% to 48% DT in every set in alliance. Thats so much more game changing than ta +1% for adhemars.

The crazy thing is that gil is easier now than ever, yet prices drop. In many ways the gain-exp train shoulda turned Vana'diel into the Weimar Republic long ago, yet it hasn't.

That leaves me wondering what effect the shields will have on the prices for the HQ. On one hand, the shield is required to even make them. On the other, the shield will increase the supply of HQ1/HQ2 varieties to a much higher level than we're used to on other gear. Yes the shields exist and affect things like HQ abjurations, but the fact that non-shield owners can still make those does affect prices, even if they don't. I wonder if on weapons the shield-owners need to purposely make some NQ w/o the shield enchantment up in order to stabilize prices. Sorry so much speculation, thinking as I write.

It will be interesting.
 Asura.Toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2018-08-02 16:03:55  
Not everyone is going to turn the enchantment on to craft these. Unless you can stomach 1billion in gil going up smoke with nothing to show for

I think some guy on Asura spent 1.8billion in mats to make a HQ2 GKT. Its tough to watch I wont lie
[+]
 Leviathan.Kingkitt
By Leviathan.Kingkitt 2018-08-02 16:13:58  

I will trade you a less valualbe HQ Staff aka Raetic +1! =)
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-08-02 16:16:53  
I think some guy on Asura spent 1.8billion in mats to make a HQ2 GKT. Its tough fun to watch I wont lie

Watching 2 grand go up in smoke is fun as ***to watch someone else do man. popcornable
[+]
By Afania 2018-08-02 16:42:37  
Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »

The crazy thing is that gil is easier now than ever, yet prices drop. In many ways the gain-exp train shoulda turned Vana'diel into the Weimar Republic long ago, yet it hasn't.

That leaves me wondering what effect the shields will have on the prices for the HQ. On one hand, the shield is required to even make them. On the other, the shield will increase the supply of HQ1/HQ2 varieties to a much higher level than we're used to on other gear. Yes the shields exist and affect things like HQ abjurations, but the fact that non-shield owners can still make those does affect prices, even if they don't. I wonder if on weapons the shield-owners need to purposely make some NQ w/o the shield enchantment up in order to stabilize prices. Sorry so much speculation, thinking as I write.

It will be interesting.

The prices are high because the price of the mat. Demons medal was 10m to 15m weeks ago, and each synth cost 25m per attempt.

I waited for about 3 weeks after update until I finally found someone to make one, mat costed about 21m since medal price dropped a little bit.

I see medal price is even lower now, reaching 5 to 6m. Give it more time, it should cost even less to make, which makes +2 more affordable.

Things could be interesting after sept update:
1) D weapons arent god tier compare with augmented rema, but more groups attempt wave 3 boss to upgrade their rema. As a result, medal price drop even further with more medals in the market.

2) D weapons are so good for every job, rema weapons upgrade are underwhelming. Everyone buys medal for D weapons, price doesnt go down.

The medal price will probably go down in the long run, as more and more groups spam wave 3 for rema upgrade. I really doubt se would make rema obsolete with D weapons, so scenerio 2 are less likely to happen.

Not everyone is going to turn the enchantment on to craft these. Unless you can stomach 1billion in gil going up smoke with nothing to show for

I would probably turn on the enchantment for my hq attempts once medal price drop to certain point. Our servers are too small and there arent enough market to put 10 nq on AH unfortunely. People rarely buy them even on Asura, lol. Whenver I put things like NQ SU3 on AH they take weeks to sell and I had to undercut hard to compete with 3 other pairs on AH.
 Asura.Toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2018-08-02 16:53:56  
I am kinda wondering if the RP points everyone talks about will have to be accumulated with these weapons, then demand would sky rocket.

Anyway its fun to speculate, on what ifs.. it what keeps us coming back and the game fun!
By Afania 2018-08-02 17:03:39  
I am kinda wondering if the RP points everyone talks about will have to be accumulated with these weapons, then demand would sky rocket.

Anyway its fun to speculate, on what ifs.. it what keeps us coming back and the game fun!

You dont need to equip anything to get rp afaik.
By Foxfire 2018-08-02 17:06:03  
it'd be an incredibly stupid design choice to make players buy a weapon - a weapon that requires a shield to make - to get points for a different weapon (that they don't even need to own to get points for).
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-08-02 17:51:12  
Foxfire said: »
it'd be an incredibly stupid design choice to make players buy a weapon - a weapon that requires a shield to make - to get points for a different weapon (that they don't even need to own to get points for).

Don't give them any ideas. This level of stupid is perfectly valid square logic.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2018-08-03 08:45:41  
Watch 1 of the augmentable paths on this weapon have "phantom roll +10", ppl will regret not buying this for 500m lol
 Leviathan.Kingkitt
By Leviathan.Kingkitt 2018-08-03 09:52:31  
Ragnarok.Phuoc said: »
Watch 1 of the augmentable paths on this weapon have "phantom roll +10", ppl will regret not buying this for 500m lol

Wouldn't stack with things such as regal neck though, and would interrupt my tp gain if swapping for rolls so idk
 Siren.Kyte
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2018-08-03 10:01:26  
You know what's good for TP gain

another 12 STP
[+]
By Nyarlko 2018-08-03 12:27:19  

I may have missed it, but don't think they specifically spelled out how the RPs are going to work for these, other than that all 5x types of DREAM weapons are going to be using the same basic system.. My best guess is that you will be able to spend points from any zone on Div weapon/neck augments, and reallllly hoping that they will be not-dickish enough to make us choose/lock a zone to draw points from (think Oboro/PBR rocks.)

Demand on the NQ/HQ1s should go up (or down) depending on how the augs work. If the paths are identical for all three versions (NQ/HQ1/HQ2) with the only differences being the listed stats, or if the variance between NQ<>HQ2 is not that huge, then I'd be perfectly happy with buying a non-HQ2 for the jobs that I'm personally interested in.

Until I have confirmation that the augs themselves are/not tiered along with the weapons (think NQ/HQ Escha Abj gear,) I don't think any of the NQs are worth investing in, and I'm probably not the only player who's weighing this in to purchase decisions.

If the augs are tiered, expect a lot of NQs to be vendored... <,<;;;
 Fenrir.Snaps
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Mojopojo
By Fenrir.Snaps 2018-08-03 13:02:11  
I think that's the sensible line of thinking. You won't know the weapon's true value until September. That said, the ilevel stats and bonuses on the weapons are unmatched. For Rostam -

217 Magic Damage
255 Magic Accuracy Skill
269 Dagger Skill
269 Parrying Skill

Those are on par or higher than any RMEA. Stat bonuses -

HP+150
Accuracy +50
Ranged Accuracy +50

RMEA bonus vary and often offer more than just some base stats so you can't draw a clear comparison with these, but they are very high and based on that I would be surprised if the augments ended up being lackluster. Even if the augments are good, it won't change the outlook for many of the weapons that would need to replace an RMEA (Great Axe, Great Katana, etc.) as likely being mediocre. Rostam does not fall into this category. It only needs mediocre augments to be BiS.

We'll see what September brings although I'd place my bets on Rostam and Fudo Masamune as being BiS and perhaps some other of the 1 handers (haven't thought about them too much tbh.)
[+]
By Afania 2018-08-03 13:41:38  
It would be great if augment has some STR mnd like Odium. That would make it great for savage build as well.

That being said, dagger x2 is damn good in dyna on wave 1 and 2, good stats for leaden, and 300 hp boost is probably the difference between die to Mijin or survive.

I have been hoping for a rema melee weapon on cor for years and we got that, thanks SE! :)
[+]
By SeekerStar 2018-08-03 14:52:23  
My gil is on "Grants additional Phantom Roll Effect."
 Asura.Toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2018-08-03 15:28:51  
It would be great if augment has some STR mnd like Odium. That would make it great for savage build as well.

That being said, dagger x2 is damn good in dyna on wave 1 and 2, good stats for leaden, and 300 hp boost is probably the difference between die to Mijin or survive.

I have been hoping for a rema melee weapon on cor for years and we got that, thanks SE! :)

So can I put you down for 2 @500m each?
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2018-08-03 16:05:57  
Did anyone figure out if the Brd/Cor rolls affect the whole party, or just the player?

Also I'd be curious to see if the effect was counted as "armor stat" or "JA stat". Because if it is considered a jw, it's game breaking.
 Fenrir.Snaps
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Mojopojo
By Fenrir.Snaps 2018-08-03 16:14:23  
It's an 'armor stat' that only affects the player with the daggers equipped. You lose the bonus if you remove the dagger, and you don't need it equipped when rolling to receive the effect. That's what Toralin's testing indicates. For the Bard daggers, there is conflicting information so it's not clear yet.
First Page 2