日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » PS4 racing
PS4 racing
 Asura.Lotmorning
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Lotmorning 2018-09-22 07:27:24  
So my father was a huge Gran Turismo fan for the PS3, probably had thousands of hours on it. Last Christmas I bought him a PS4 to go with the new Gran Turismo game and he loves it, yet the online community is not very large for that game and is not very popular. I was wondering what other racing games for PS4 are popular with large community? And as for suggestions he is into the games like Turismo that are based in real tracks and real cars that he can customize. He doesn’t like things like rocket league or other games that are those type of cartoony games. Sadly for me racing games never caught my interest so can’t help him in picking a new game.
 Quetzalcoatl.Orestes
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Orestes78
By Quetzalcoatl.Orestes 2018-09-22 10:29:21  
Asura.Lotmorning said: »
So my father was a huge Gran Turismo fan for the PS3, probably had thousands of hours on it. Last Christmas I bought him a PS4 to go with the new Gran Turismo game and he loves it, yet the online community is not very large for that game and is not very popular. I was wondering what other racing games for PS4 are popular with large community? And as for suggestions he is into the games like Turismo that are based in real tracks and real cars that he can customize. He doesn’t like things like rocket league or other games that are those type of cartoony games. Sadly for me racing games never caught my interest so can’t help him in picking a new game.

He’ll probably like project cars 2.
Review here
 Odin.Rikiyame
サーバ: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2018-09-22 14:12:57  
The Crew and The Crew 2. The Crew had a fun, goofy story but since 2 is out, probably a smaller online presence. You can see people in your game (online only, which could be a turn off). It is arcade racing and you can drive through the U.S. which is kinda cool but it has watered down customization. After you win an event or find a parts box, you can equip new parts and upgrade your car's level/performance (it's like a CAR-PG!) to a max amount. It's kinda grindy but I like it.
 Asura.Lotmorning
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Lotmorning 2018-09-22 15:50:35  
Thanks guys. I will take look at both of these see if they might interest him.
 Odin.Rikiyame
サーバ: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2018-09-24 05:45:12  
Asura.Lotmorning said: »
Thanks guys. I will take look at both of these see if they might interest him.

Dirt series is really good for rally-themed racing. The driving mechanics are a tad different than other racing games (not good nor bad).

Driveclub is arguably the best looking driving game. There should be a free version for PS+ users. I think it's online only.

Formula 1 (F1 2018) series is, generally, the highest rated on Metacritic.