Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Summoner » Earrings
Earrings
By buddahbug 2018-09-25 19:17:45  
Hey guys.

Wondering what I should pair with Gelos Earring for smn.
I have been using esper but after recently reaching 1200 jps for gift the +5 seconds needs to go.
Wondering what people use. Was thinking Domesticator's earring for Physical BP, but unsure of what to use for Magical BP.
Yes I am aware That Lugalbanda is ideal but will probably be a while till I get that.

Thanks
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2018-09-25 19:41:14  
buddahbug said: »
Hey guys.

Wondering what I should pair with Gelos Earring for smn.
I have been using esper but after recently reaching 1200 jps for gift the +5 seconds needs to go.
Wondering what people use. Was thinking Domesticator's earring for Physical BP, but unsure of what to use for Magical BP.
Yes I am aware That Lugalbanda is ideal but will probably be a while till I get that.

Thanks
Pretty sure the the merit fight earring is best choice after that? Domesticators? I really can't recall at the moment and I've had a few.
 Asura.Frod
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Frod 2018-09-25 22:09:37  
you shouldn't be keeping esper on nonstop, so its bp timer +5 is irrelevant. it should only be in midcast so it doesn't have an effect on timer while giving the BP damage to pact.

Kyrene's and domesticator are your options short of lugalbanda. you should go after lugalbanda though. You can probably buy the lugalbanda from a merc for the cost of kyrene's.
By buddahbug 2018-09-26 05:44:29  
Cheers guys.. Turns out my precast was fked up aswell.. so down to 23 secs now
 Asura.Pergatory
サーバ: Asura
user: Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2018-09-26 13:19:41  
You could farm ACP7 for augmented earrings! Yeah boi suck on that nostalgia! Who doesn't want to grind 40 hours for an earring with Pet:Acc+2?
[+]