users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » Auto - Dia XML
Auto - Dia XML
 Asura.Koyote
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: omegaxll
By Asura.Koyote 2018-11-16 05:15:49  
Hey, i would like to make an auto-dia xml to skill up enfeebling, but based to stnpc. i've tried several time to make it, but i lack knowledge.
The reason is i dont want to have to target a mob each time, basically the closest mob when it pop. Someone can help me please ?
 Asura.Netero
user: Bodille
By Asura.Netero 2018-11-16 06:09:17  
I would invest more time in farming Sparks and exchange them with Skill-increasing Tomes.
 Asura.Koyote
user: omegaxll
By Asura.Koyote 2018-11-16 08:34:04  
i prefer to keep sparks for something else, like chapters.
 Shiva.Spynx
サーバ: Shiva
user: auron86
By Shiva.Spynx 2018-11-16 09:16:46  
Asura.Koyote said: »
i prefer to keep sparks for something else, like chapters.
Don't have an auto-dia addon but you can configure gearswap(this uses Mote library, you can find sample file around) to recast dia after each use:
Code
function job_aftercast(spell)
    if spell.english == 'Dia' then
		send_command('@wait 2;input /ma Dia <t>')
	end	
end

This will cast a new dia after the previous one (adjust the wait if 2 is not fast enough, depends on your FC). Just rest at any point and you'll break the chain. Remove it once done and boom capped skill :D

I also think spending spaks on chapter is not ideal as it's expensive, you are losing money over NPCins Acheron Shields and you are losing the opportunity to make/play with friends and get better doing HTBF for chapters.
 Bismarck.Oppa
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Aerison
By Bismarck.Oppa 2018-11-16 09:20:06  
If you don't have the KI's for colonization reives you can sit out of aggro range and spam spells for 0 damage. You'll still get skill ups and you can easily make a macro to loop cast whatever you want.
 Valefor.Yandaime
サーバ: Valefor
user: Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2018-11-16 09:49:29  
Asura.Netero said: »
I would invest more time in farming Sparks and exchange them with Skill-increasing Tomes.

mehhhh honestly, spamming Dia is much MUCH faster. I think you might need to blow through something like 15 or 20 stacks of books to hit or approach a capped skill if it's already low

sorry it's probably more than that actually. Those tomes don't give a whole lot so "booking it" (ha) will take forever. I avoid using tomes as much as possible, personally. If it's an easier skillup like Enfeeb, better off spamming.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [39 days between previous and next post]
By DaneBlood 2018-12-25 19:44:30  
/targetnpc
/ma dia <t>

rinse and repeat in a macro