日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » Lag/stuttering
Lag/stuttering
 Leviathan.Windowpane
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Windowpane 2018-11-27 08:05:08  
Last two nights I've had some lag that results in me stuttering every 20 seconds or so, almost on a timer. Just wondering if anyone else has had an issue and found out if it's related to a specific add-on. When I get home later, I plan on unloading all of my add-ons and trying to find it, as I assume the issue is Windower related. So before I do that, I'm just checking if anyone else has experienced it lately and knows the cause.
 Carbuncle.Kigensuro
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: dlsmd
By Carbuncle.Kigensuro 2018-11-27 09:21:41  
are you using coroutine.sleep(time) in gearswap if so dont it will cause this issue
 Bismarck.Xurion
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Xurion
By Bismarck.Xurion 2018-11-27 09:52:11  
I've used coroutine.sleep in a bunch of things and can't recall ever seeing a locking lag.
 Leviathan.Windowpane
By Leviathan.Windowpane 2018-11-27 10:13:53  
I'm not using that, so it's not that.
 Leviathan.Windowpane
By Leviathan.Windowpane 2018-11-28 21:25:52  
Think I found it; EquipViewer seems to be causing me issues at the moment.
 Leviathan.Windowpane
By Leviathan.Windowpane 2018-12-01 10:57:38  
Following up on this, would anyone know why EquipViewer is causing a frame drop? Happens every 10 seconds or so. Others I've talked to are not having the issue with it, but when I unload it my game runs fine, so it's definitely the cause. I miss it though.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-12-01 11:01:54  
Just the way it's coded most likely, using lua and loading a bunch of files from hd during the render event.

Ashita's uses the images already loaded into memory for resources and it doesn't have any of those issues.

To further elaborate, since it's drawing during render event the next frame can't start until it finishes and if it needs to access the hard drive to pull a new picture it will slow down the render event and cause a framerate drop as that frame waits for the picture to be ready.
[+]
 Leviathan.Windowpane
By Leviathan.Windowpane 2018-12-01 14:53:32  
Thank you for the insight. :)

I made some graphical changes and did the "Graphics Stabilization" box and it seems to have fixed itself.