users online
フォーラム » Windower » General » Windower Crash
Windower Crash
 Lakshmi.Zingus
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: zingus
By Lakshmi.Zingus 2019-01-01 19:24:06  
I'm not sure if this is a support thing or if I am just wondering if this is standard.

I run three instances of Windower. If i want to play all three i have to basically launch all three at once. However if I log in just one dude then decide I need the others windower crashes when i try to launch another instance. Is this standard or am I not doing something correct?
 Asura.Chaostaru
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-01-01 19:36:11  
Lakshmi.Zingus said: »
I'm not sure if this is a support thing or if I am just wondering if this is standard.

I run three instances of Windower. If i want to play all three i have to basically launch all three at once. However if I log in just one dude then decide I need the others windower crashes when i try to launch another instance. Is this standard or am I not doing something correct?

Happens because Windower flashes your windowsexplorer to ask for permission to launch and that causes ffxi to crash. To fix that install Dgvoodoo
 Lakshmi.Zingus
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: zingus
By Lakshmi.Zingus 2019-01-01 19:43:46  
Asura.Chaostaru said: »
Lakshmi.Zingus said: »

Happens because Windower flashes your windowsexplorer to ask for permission to launch and that causes ffxi to crash. To fix that install Dgvoodoo

cool. thanks for the help
By Jetackuu 2019-01-01 23:06:08  
Or just you know, turn down/off your stupid UAC. It's only been a thing for over a decade at this point. It'snotthathard.
[+]