Mog Safe 2

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » mog safe 2
mog safe 2
By sefalon 2019-02-18 10:07:10  
Hey everyone so I have been going through my inventory since I came back and I am missing a lot of items I thought I had. Apoc being one and my blue relic body.

Now i see that they have a mog safe 2 that i can not get 2. Is it possible it is in there? Is that a safe I need to pay for on the square enix page?
By Pantafernando 2019-02-18 10:52:54  
IIRC mog safe 2 comes after you do the 4 quests to deliver flowers to mithra childs.
By Chimerawizard 2019-02-18 10:55:06  
/locker runs on imperial standing, trade more imp. bronze pieces to your moogle if you cannot access it.
/wardrobe3 & 4 are an extra monthly fee.

Those are the only sections of inventory I am aware of that are capable of being locked.
By Shichishito 2019-02-18 10:57:33  
i think mog locker 3 and 4 are the ones you have to pay for with real money. there is also some sort of storage you have to pay for with imperial bronze pieces, maybe thats the one. you can trade them to your moogle in the moghouse or the dude near the moghouse in whitegate.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-02-18 11:19:25  
Mog safe 2 is unlocked by doing the 3 mog house exit quests for windurst, bastok, sandoria and then talking to your moogle.

It is possible that you have items in it before unlocking it, the server does not lock access to it via packets, only via UI, so something like organizer or bellhop could theoretically have shoved your items in there.
By Manilladoom 2019-02-18 11:30:54  
Windower has an addon called "findall"

Turn it on and type '//findall Apoc' in chat (without the quotations)

If it exists, it should show up there. Make sure to wait for your inventory to load if you just zoned.
 Quetzalcoatl.Commencal
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Scwall
By Quetzalcoatl.Commencal 2019-02-18 12:17:43  
Sometimes the Mog Safe 2 menu is greyed out when I access it through the Moogle. When that happens, I open it through the main menu > View House > Mog Safe 2.
 Shiva.Znitch
サーバ: Shiva
user: znitch
By Shiva.Znitch 2019-02-18 13:04:46  
Quetzalcoatl.Commencal said: »
Sometimes the Mog Safe 2 menu is greyed out when I access it through the Moogle. When that happens, I open it through the main menu > View House > Mog Safe 2.

This happens to me too... it seems to be related to loading times and opening up the menu too quickly when I zone into my MH. Generally if I fully close the menu and try again Safe 2 is able to be opened.

Regarding OP's problem, could it be a dat swap issue? Some of the packs that make the fonts easier to read needed to be updated when Mog Case/Safe2/Wardrobes were added, otherwise those options didn't exist at all in the menu even though they were accessible in game. Maybe OP grabbed an outdated pack on accident?
 Asura.Inuyushi
サーバ: Asura
user: Inuyushi
By Asura.Inuyushi 2019-02-18 15:01:20  
You can always access your mog houses with /bank and /bank2. I suppose before they called it "mog house" it was refereed to as some sort of bank on the JP side.